Join Team Victory for Irish Pub’s Tour de Shore – Sunday July 26th
On Sunday, July 26th, over 750 bicyclists will gear up to ride the 22nd Annual Irish Pub Tour de Shore, a 65-mile bike tour of scenic South Jersey. Meet up with Brewmaster Bill Covaleski and other Victory riders at the Irish Pub on 20th and Walnut in Philadelphia and ride on to the Irish Pub in Atlantic City. Irish Pub Atlantic City will host a post-ride BBQ and refreshing Prima Pils will be on tap awaiting your arrival.
This year’s Tour de Shore is proud support the following Philadelphia Police Charities.
- The Daniel Faulkner Educational Grant Fund
- FOP Survivor’s Fund
- Police Athletic League of Philadelphia
Each rider is asked to raise $150. As an incentive, Victory is offering the following:
- Each registered rider will receive a Victory water bottle. (We can’t always drink beer.)
- Raise $250 and receive a Growler + a certificate to fill it with your Victory of choice
- Raise $500 and receive a $50 Victory Brewing Company gift certificate
- Raise $1000 and receive a HopDevil or Golden Monkey cycling jersey
Victory will also host a Thank You party to all Victory Team riders that join us for the Tour De Shore. (date to be determined.)
Tour De Shore is a one-way ride. The ride will start at 7am with a brief ceremony at the Ben Franklin Bridge at approximately 7:30am. The party in AC starts at noon and runs until 5pm. The ride does have limited support on the course and four rest stops. All transporation is the responsibility of the rider. Bus transportation will be available for riders back to the Irish Pub for a $10 donation (reservation required).
Join Team Victory for a day of camaraderie, cycling and of course beers.
Questions? Contact Anne Shuniak at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-873-0881 x109. Not a cyclist?… consider donating to someone on Team Victory. For more details about Irish Pub’s Tour de Shore click here.