Developing and launching a new beer takes months and months of trial and production, and during that time the Brewer’s of Victory spend many an intimate moment with the emerging product; tasting it over and over and over again (rough job but someone has to do it). So we thought we would sit them all down and tell you what they love about Yakima Twilight in their own words. It’s not something they get to do very often, but hopefully, that will change :-)
Yakima Twilight from those who know it best.
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory: Amy DePaoli July 1, 2015
- Yes we CAN! May 28, 2015
- Meet Victory: Bryan Kenny May 28, 2015
- Found “That” Guy May 14, 2015
- Meet Victory: Tim Scullion April 27, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Tom K: Hi Victory team! Another month has gone by withou...
- Jack Mariano: Thanks we'll keep watching with great anticipatio...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Jack! Thanks for reaching out. We are moving al...
- Jack Mariano: Hi Lauren: How is the Parkesburg restaurant coming...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hey Margie! We are planning for a 2016/2017 openin...