Developing and launching a new beer takes months and months of trial and production, and during that time the Brewer’s of Victory spend many an intimate moment with the emerging product; tasting it over and over and over again (rough job but someone has to do it). So we thought we would sit them all down and tell you what they love about Yakima Twilight in their own words. It’s not something they get to do very often, but hopefully, that will change 🙂
Yakima Twilight from those who know it best.
Search the VBC Website
- Prima Pils: Perfection Since 1996 January 4, 2017
- Meet Victory: Sami October 18, 2016
- Meet Victory: Greg October 4, 2016
- Golden Monkey Sweet Chili Sauce August 5, 2016
- Air Drop Pils: A Hoppy Travelogue August 5, 2016
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Administrator: It sure is!...
- Andrew: As good as Prima Pils is, I'd love to see Victory...
- Janelle Wyndroski: Is the beer mug painting in this ad the actual pai...
- Nancy Futral: I love Victory Prima Pils. It is the standard by w...
- David Anderson: Great memories, Ron. I loved that old BBC Pils an...