Developing and launching a new beer takes months and months of trial and production, and during that time the Brewer’s of Victory spend many an intimate moment with the emerging product; tasting it over and over and over again (rough job but someone has to do it). So we thought we would sit them all down and tell you what they love about Yakima Twilight in their own words. It’s not something they get to do very often, but hopefully, that will change :-)
Yakima Twilight from those who know it best.
Search the VBC Website
- 12 Days of December December 10, 2014
- 6 Wing Flavors to Try NOW at Victory December 8, 2014
- Share the Holiday Cheer – Great Gifts for the Beer Lover November 26, 2014
- Meet Victory: Steph Hoffmeier November 21, 2014
- Meet Victory: Ian Jenkins October 28, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Monster Mutant Mashups? October 14, 2010
- IPA: The honey barbeque is fantastic.....believe me, yo...
- Madeline Rice: Hey Dan! Earth & Flame is hitting Western PA n...
- Dan: Any chance of Earth & Flame making it to distr...
- Madeline Rice: Because of the limited quantity, there will not be...
- Jeff: Are we able to fill a growler with this or is it j...