Developing and launching a new beer takes months and months of trial and production, and during that time the Brewer’s of Victory spend many an intimate moment with the emerging product; tasting it over and over and over again (rough job but someone has to do it). So we thought we would sit them all down and tell you what they love about Yakima Twilight in their own words. It’s not something they get to do very often, but hopefully, that will change 🙂
Yakima Twilight from those who know it best.
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory: Sami October 18, 2016
- Meet Victory: Greg October 4, 2016
- Golden Monkey Sweet Chili Sauce August 5, 2016
- Air Drop Pils: A Hoppy Travelogue August 5, 2016
- Meet Victory: John Coleman July 25, 2016
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Administrator: Ryan, awesome to see your excitement! We continue ...
- Ryan: Will we see Victory in Leesburg in 2017? Thirsty f...
- Administrator: Hello, Your beer will not "go bad" after the enj...
- Administrator: Hello, Our Golden Monkey will last for three years...
- Duder: How long after the "enjoy by" date until it gets...