Since 1999, Victory has sponsored The Big 10 Inch Air Cannon Pumpkin Chucker Team. (Yes, it is exactly that… a cannon that shoots pumpkins.) The two-time world champion team has the pre-launch tradition of ‘christening’ pumpkins with Victory’s HopDevil Ale. On November 1st in Moab, Utah, The Big 10 Inch set a new Guinness World record shooting a La Estrella variety pumpkin some 4,623 feet. Enjoy the video of Big 10 Inch’s victory. And check out Big 10 Inch in action at the World Championships November 6-8th in Delaware http://www.punkinchunkin.com/main.htm
HopDevil is the Official Beer of the The Big 10
Posted on November 6, 2009 in Funny
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory Brewing Company’s Chef de Cuisine, Owen Kolva December 30, 2014
- Meet Victory: Lauren Heald December 23, 2014
- 12 Days of December December 10, 2014
- 6 Wing Flavors to Try NOW at Victory December 8, 2014
- Share the Holiday Cheer – Great Gifts for the Beer Lover November 26, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Monster Mutant Mashups? October 14, 2010
- Madeline Rice: Nitro is a method of dispensing beer with nitrogen...
- Madeline Rice: Yes, Hop Ranch has a 5 month shelf life....
- Madeline Rice: Hi Mark! We do not date our kegs. The code you see...
- Mark A.: Do you date code your kegs? If so, how can the con...
- Andy: Hallelujah!!! Been waiting ages for this moment he...