Victory in Vermont week continues with a Vermont Cheese and Victory Beer pairing with Head Brewer and Co-Founder Bill Covaleski and host of the popular Here For The Beer show Amy Brady at her cozy Forty Putney Rd Bed and Breakfast in Brattleboro Vermont. The combination of two artisians at the the top of their industries, Victory Brewing and Vermont Cheese Makers, is something no self proclaimed foodie should miss.
Here is the pairing you should try at home:
- Jasper Hill Farm Bleu Cheese and Storm King Stout.
- West River Farm Goat Cheese and WildDevil
- Willow Hill Sheep Cheese and Prima Pils
- Twig Farm Washed Rind and Golden Monkey
- Cabott and Grafton Cheddar with HopDevil
If you get a chance to try these amazing flavors together we hope you agree that this new found match of Vermont’s finest cheese’s and Victory’s brews was well worth the wait! Hope you enjoy.
Don’t miss our exclusive launch part at Forty Putney Rd on Jan 7th! Space is limited so reserve your spot today.