Victory RELUCTANTLY explores the art of mixing beers.
It’s October and that means two things. Phillies post season baseball and Halloween. While we celebrate the Phightins every day, we thought this year we would throw a little treat into our bag of tricks. It’s no secret that ever since Bill and Ron started producing beer there have been Mad Beer Scientists who mix them together to see what happens. Some German trained brewers may scream in horror at the mere idea of mashing together their pure-bred flavors, but we convinced Victory Brewmaster Bill Covaleski to try these mutant beers on camera for the first time and give his real opinion.
For those mad ‘mixologists’ at home, here is a quick guide to the Victory’s Monster Mashups:
- Silver Back: 1/2 Golden Monkey and 1/2 Storm King Stout
- DarkDevil: 1/2 HopDevil and 1/2 Storm King Stout
- Monkey On The Moon: 1/2 Moonglow and 1/2 Golden Monkey
- Don King: 1/2 Donnybrook Stout and 1/2 Storm King Stout
- Mad Monkey: 1/2 Golden Monkey and 1/2 Mad King Weiss
- Victory Half n’ Half: 1/2 Prima Pils and 1/2 HopDevil
Have you created your own Mutants with Victory beers? Are we missing any from this list?