You Ask, We Answer

10 Responses to You Ask, We Answer

1. Dan November 13, 2012 at 9:07 PM #

Been drinkin’ the good stuff for more years than most have been alive, Headwater Pale Ale smells like hop heaven and taste better than pancakes buttered on both sides.

2. Chris November 16, 2012 at 3:24 PM #

For headwaters in sixtels at Victory brewpub?

3. Chris November 20, 2012 at 10:52 AM #

Any update on the Oak Horizontal release date? I want to make sure I take off of work for it.

4. Victory November 21, 2012 at 11:07 AM #

Great questions! At this time, we aren’t packaging Headwaters in sixtels. You aren’t the first to ask for this, so we’ll be considering it as we grow. At the moment, sixtel kegs are hard to come by and we don’t have enough to package Headwaters in that format.

As for Oak Horizontal, we’re expecting it to be available mid-December.

5. Jeff November 30, 2012 at 12:10 PM #

Will the Oak Horizontal be a brewery only release, or will it also be distributed at the retail level? If it is to be distributed, can I expect to see a few pop up here in Maine?

• Victory November 30, 2012 at 3:08 PM #

Jeff. Great question! We expect Oak Horizontal to make it to Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, Illinois, Massachusetts and Ohio. Unfortunately, it won’t get all the way up to Maine, but maybe you can bribe a friend or family member to seek it out in one of those areas.

6. Jason December 2, 2012 at 11:54 AM #

While I’m super excited to try all 3 Oak-aged beers that you guys are releasing, I’d love to see you use freshly emptied barrels (particularly for Old Horizontal). Never the less, I can’t wait to try the Oaked Horizontal.

Cheers, Morey

7. Josh December 3, 2012 at 2:35 PM #

Is there a release date locked in for Oak Horizontal yet? Since it’s not coming to NY, I’d like to get my plans for visiting the brewery locked in.

• Victory December 3, 2012 at 3:17 PM #

Hi Josh. No official date. We can tell you that we will release it before Christmas.

8. Andrew December 6, 2012 at 12:12 AM #

Hello Victory, I love your guys products, they are great! I was wondering however if you offer any internship opportunities for those who are interested in the brewing career.