So, join us at 8 a.m. on “Red Wednesday,” the day before Thanksgiving to get your first taste of our red wine barrel-aged Baltic Thunder, Red Thunder.
What Red Wednesday Is:
1. A totally un-imaginative name for a day to release a beer.
2. The day for you to come to our Downingtown brewpub to buy Red Thunder.
3. The day before Thanksgiving, and a perfect time to fill up your growlers with turkey-day libations.
4. The first time we’ve EVER opened early (8 a.m.) to serve you breakfast on a weekday (see the menu below).
5. The day for you to de-stress with our Victory family before your stressful day ‘o family festivities.
What Red Wednesday Is Not:
1. The exact same event as Dark Wednesday, 2011.
2. The only chance you’ll ever have to buy Red Thunder (it’s going to be distributed throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, Illinois, Massachusetts and Ohio)
What we think you should know:
Red Thunder is the cocoa-y, tannic, creamy, amazingly luscious result of aging Baltic Thunder Porter in once-used red wine barrels. It will be available for purchase by the bottle, 750ml, corked and caged for $8 each or by the case, 12-750ml bottles for $84.
Bill and Ron Discover the Wonder of Red Thunder:
Our restaurant team has outdone themselves to design a deliciously indulgent breakfast menu. Snag a table, feed your tummy and even buy your Red Thunder from your server without getting up from your dining spot (up to 6 bottles per person may be purchased from your server). If you plan to join us for breakfast, we encourage you to make a reservation. Please call (610-873-0881) to reserve your breakfast spot for parties of 6 or more from 8a.m.-11a.m.
In addition to chowing down on some great eats, you can sample Red Thunder before you buy ($2.50/taster, $5 for 12oz. pour). AND your favorite Victory beers will be on draft and available for your holiday growler fills. Fill up early and miss the line.
Breakfast Menu to Include:
Spinach, Mushroom and Feta Quiche
Scrambled Eggs with Bacon or Sausage and Home Fries
Stuffed Cornflake French Toast with Blackberry Compote, Butter and Maple Syrup
English Muffin Sticky Buns
Beer will be served or order up a Prima Mosa!
See you on the 21st!