We’ve all heard that old saying about March coming “in like a lion,” but at Victory, we’re switching it up a little bit and swapping animals while we’re at it. In honor of the release of our white wine barrel-aged Golden Monkey, White Monkey, we present you with “In like a Monkey.” Now that’s a lot of monkeying around.
But in all seriousness, join us at 9a.m. for “In Like a Monkey,” where you can get a hearty breakfast and a taste of the White Monkey.
What In Like a Monkey Is:
- A punny take on that old March idiom, brought to you by the pun master himself, Bill Covaleski.
- The day for you to come to our Downingtown brewpub to buy White Monkey.
- An opportunity to experience our delicious breakfast menu capabilities, which are not utilized nearly enough.
- A reason to have beer for breakfast! That’s fair, right?
What In Like a Monkey Is Not:
- The exact same event as Dark Wednesday, 2011.
- The only chance you’ll have to buy White Monkey (it’s going to be distributed throughout Pennsylvania, Ohio, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, northern Virginia, New York City, Massachusetts, South Carolina, Georgia, Texas, Colorado and Florida).
Snag a table, feed your tummy and even buy your White Monkey from your server without getting up from your dining spot (up to 6 bottles per person may be purchased from your server). If you plan to join us for breakfast, we encourage you to make a reservation. Please call (610-873-0881) to reserve your breakfast spot for parties of 6 or more from 9a.m.-11a.m. Restaurant and retail operations will open at 9am for case and bottle purchases of White Monkey.
In addition to chowing down on some great eats, you can sample White Monkey before you buy ($2.50/taster, $5.50 for 12oz. pour).
Breakfast Menu to Include:
Stuffed Cornflake French Toast with Blackberry Compote, Butter and Maple Syrup
Quiche — Spinach, Mushroom and Feta
Scrambled Eggs – Bacon or Sausage, Home Fries, English Muffin
Beer will be served or order up a Prima Mosa!
See you on March 2nd!