- $4/can or $16/4 pack. Super limited quantities, first come first served.
Tank to Table Batch No. 06 Release
Posted on March 24, 2018 in
April 7, 2018 @ 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Victory Taprooms: Downingtown, Parkesburg & Kennett Square
Yo #HopHeads! Where you at? Check out our Tank to Table Batch No. 06 releasing on April 7th at Victory Taprooms! This time around we have a HAZY, DDH Double IPA with Mosaic, Citra and HBC 472 hops plus Oats and Lactose – YUM.
Our main man, James Gentile, leads our brewing team and tells us how Tank to Table Batch No. 06 is “one of our more irresponsibly hopped brews- the aroma is loaded with vanilla, mango. and papaya notes. HBC 472 has both vanilla and oaky notes that accentuate the tropical nature of Citra and Mosaic. This beer wasn’t just dry-hopped twice, but also at different temperatures which is another way we brewers can utilize this process to varying degrees of intensity.”
Stay tuned for more details around the release and share it with the hop lovers in your life! Learn more about the Tank to Table series here.
Search the VBC Website
- Administrator: Nathan, Sorry about that! Awesome to hear you'll...
- Nathan Reynolds: I would like to sign myself and a friend up for th...
- Steve Pretti: Are you going to have growler fills on Hop Wallop?...
- Zachary J. Nordon: This was the best brew Victory has ever made. The ...
- K. Irvine: Unfortunately, this event sold out within hours! B...