300 Harrisburg Avenue
Lancaster, PA 17603
Join us for dinner and Victory Oak Aged Beer. This is a four-course dinner and includes five different beers. Your price of $125 includes tax and gratuity. This special event is only available to the first 24 people. The menu will be released closer to the day of the event. We suggest you arrive between 5:30-5:45 p.m. to have time to be seated.
The beers include:
- Toast Beer: Red Thunder, November 2012, Baltic Thunder porter aged for 3 months in Cabernet barrels
- First Course: White Monkey, March 2013, Golden Monkey (Belgian style tripel) aged for 3 months in Chardonnay barrels
- Second Course: Otto in Oak, April 2012, Otto (smoked Belgian style dubbel) aged for 6 months in Heaven Hill bourbon barrels
- Third Course: Oak Horizontal, December 2012, Old Horizontal barleywine aged for 3 months in Heaven Hill bourbon barrels
- Fourth Course: Dark Intrigue, November 2011, Storm King Stout aged for 3 months in Jim Beam & Heaven Hill bourbon barrels
You’ll also receive a Victory Brewing Company goblet glass with each ticket purchased.