1075 Mantua Pike
West Deptford, NJ 08096
- CBC Mandarina Pale Ale – A blend of German pils and caramel malts combine with German Mandarina and dry-hopped Mandarina to create a full bodied, citrus-hopped brew with a pleasant bitter finish and lots of hop flavor. 6% ABV
- CBC Tettnang Pils – Flavorful German Hallertau and Tettnang hops leave light, earthy and herbal flavors on the tongue, and clean, bright, citrus notes in the nose. 5.7% ABV
- CBC Mandarina Best Bitter – With blended German pils and caramel malts, taste the full malt body and fruity fermentation character of this dry-hopped English bitter, featuring a deep golden-orange hue and a sweet and spicy citrus aroma. 4.3% ABV.
- CBC Melon Session Ale – With blended German pils and English oats, and dry-hopped with Hallertau-grown Melon hops, scents of honeydew melon, green apples and cool eucalyptus complement the flavor and body of soft grains and citrus for this sessionable brew. 4.7% ABV
- CBC Blanc Session Ale – Blending German pils and English oats, this very sessionable brew is dry-hopped with Hallertau-grown Blanc hops, andhints of white grapes, pear, and light peppery notes, with a subtly bitter finish. 4.7% ABV
We may also may have a bit of the elusive White Monkey to go around…I hear this is one of only a handful of kegs to find itself in the state of New Jersey!
This is a free event starting at 4:00pm
We will also have some special giveaways while supplies last!