1150 Filbert Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Tickets for Philly Beer Week’s 4th annual Benefit Raffle are now available. You could win an expenses-paid trip to the renowned Brourwerij Dilewyns to help brew the next, great Philly Beer Week Belgo collaboration.
Just vote for your favorite local brewer between now and Tuesday, Dec. 10. Then, in a fun afternoon of vote-counting, they’ll draw one lucky ballot. The lucky winner will accompany his or her favorite local brewer on a trip to Brouwerij Dilewyns to help brew the 2014 PBW Collaboration beer with head brewer Anne Catherine Dilewyns, the youngest female brewer in Belgium.
PLUS: This year, even more prizes will be awarded to additonal winners, including great beer, gift certificates and festival tix.
Get to know our entry, Jordan Sunseri, here.
- Barren Hill – Scott Morrison
- Box Car – Jason Kohser
- Dock Street – Justin Low
- Dogfish Head – Tim Hawn
- Evil Genius – Mark Braunwarth
- Fegley’s Brew Works – Josh Bushey
- Flying Fish – Barry Hosten
- Naked – Matt ‘Lothar’ Knuttel
- Neshaminy Creek – Jeremy Myers
- Nodding Head – Gordon Grubb
- Philadelphia Brewing – Ben Schamberg
- Prism – Rob DeMaria
- River Horse – Chris Rakow
- Round Guys – Scott Rudich
- Saint Benjamin – Tim Patton
- Saucony Creek – Matt Lindenmuth
- ShawneeCraft – Chris DeGasperis
- Sly Fox – Brian O’Reilly
- Stoudt’s – Brett Kinzer
- Susquehanna – Guy Hagner
- Triumph – Josh Gambrel
- Troegs – John Trogner
- Victory – Jordan Sunseri
- Yards – Tom Kehoe