A magical, mystical Monkey whose golden soul glows with the wisdom of the ages. This warming, flavored ale is rich in the spirited tradition of Belgian-inspired brewing. Our Golden Monkey is both playfully delightful and profoundly satisfying. Exotic spices from the East round out this global journey to joy. Get on board. This Monkey’s bound for glory!
Malt: imported 2 row malts
Hops: whole flower European hops and coriander seed
Strong and sensual, this golden Belgian-style ale glows with goodness. The richness of imported malts and Belgian yeast are tempered by a sparkling approach and overall light body. Considerable depth of character with abundant, herbal, fruity notes make this one to savor.
Sheeps' milk cheeses and seafood
- Have the ale chilled below 45° F
- Have clean, wide-mouth glasses or chalices ready
- Tilt bottle slowly into glass making certain that pour is sufficiently vigorous to raise a foamy head.
- Try to avoid pouring the last dregs as the yeast sediment is not the most favorable part of this beer.
- Savor the experience slowly as the ale warms.
Available year-round in 12 oz. bottles, 12 oz. cans, and 750 ml caged-and-corked bottles as well as on draft.