This bold and sensual golden ale glows with goodness. Imported malts and Belgian yeast are accentuated by abundant herbal and fruity notes.
Malt: imported 2 row malts
Hops: Whole Flower European Hops and Coriander Seed
Strong and sensual, this golden Belgian-style ale glows with goodness. The richness of imported malts and Belgian yeast are tempered by a sparkling approach and overall light body. Considerable depth of character with abundant, herbal, fruity notes make this one to savor.
Sheeps' milk cheeses and seafood
- Have the ale chilled below 45° F
- Have clean, wide-mouth glasses or chalices ready
- Tilt bottle slowly into glass making certain that pour is sufficiently vigorous to raise a foamy head.
- Try to avoid pouring the last dregs as the yeast sediment is not the most favorable part of this beer.
- Savor the experience slowly as the ale warms.
Available year-round in 12 oz. bottles, 12 oz. cans, and 750 ml caged-and-corked bottles as well as on draft.