For those of you who love our beers so much you want them in your Thanksgiving, we’ve got you covered. We simply couldn’t resist hitting the test kitchen to develop a crowd-pleasing new recipe that incorporates one of our seasonal beers, Winter Cheers, into your bird’s brine and gravy. Just in time for Turkey Day, […]
There’s an old yarn that tells the tale of medieval people quaffing beer because it was safer to drink than water. True? Who can tell for certain? Sounds like a happy place where our often-hoppy beers would fit right in. Even Prevention recently gave beer props for its—dare we say—healthful properties. One thing we can be […]
With Halloween right around the corner, it’s time to plan ahead. And we’re not talking about costumes or party ideas or anything like that. We’re talking about the stuff that matters – candy and beer and creating the perfect adults-only pairing. Our esteemed panel of judges (read: anyone who was in yelling distance and hungry/thirsty […]
The old yarn that men drink beer and women drink wine is yesterday’s news, but we set out to find out why. Women are lifting pints and are doing so—according to our panel—more than they sip on vino. Flavorful craft beer enjoyment has something to do with it. According to Paste, women ages 21–34 consume craft […]
It started five years ago as a nod to the Brandywine Creek and its pristine waters and became a promise to help keep it that way. Since day one, a portion of bottle sales of our Headwaters Ale has gone to support local water advocacy groups through the Headwaters Grant. Now, on the verge of our 20th […]
Sales meetings are stuffy, day-long events filled with PowerPoints, statistics and lots of coffee, right? Not here, where getting business done is important, but so is fun. And beer. And beer pairings. And a good throw-down. We put our employees to the test during National Sales Week held recently in Downingtown, challenging them to brew […]
Our commitment to the environment runs deep. It was the nearly pristine water that led Bill and Ron to establish our first brewery in Downingtown, Pennsylvania. This water source, the East Branch of the Brandywine Creek, is a large part of the great flavor of Victory beer that our fans have come to love. When […]
Need a weekday pick-me-up? Then head on over to your local Victory Brewing Company’s Happy Hour, Monday through Friday from 4-6 p.m in Downingtown and 5-7 p.m. in Kennett Square. Grab a crowd and get down to serious post-work chillaxin’ with some of our most popular beers and dishes. You won’t find skimpy, sample-sized bites […]
5 Ways to Go Green with Victory Brewing Company Hint: one way is as easy as sipping a Headwaters Ale Ever crack open a bottle of crisp, refreshing Headwaters Ale? Of course you have—many times. But did you know a portion of the proceeds from every bottle of Headwaters sold goes to the Headwaters Grant […]
Meet Alexis Grieco, Victory’s Executive Assistant to Retail Operations. She’s busy assisting on the business end of all of our retail operations and has her hands in everything from health licensing to contract development and negotiation. She also helps manage and coordinate all of our green programming across our locations, making sure every beer we produce […]
Search the VBC Website
- Recipe: Victory-Infused Thanksgiving Turkey & Gravy November 20, 2015
- The Journey of Hops to Victory Brewing Company November 18, 2015
- Halloween: Beer + Candy = Game Changer October 28, 2015
- Attention Female Drinkers—Why Are You Choosing Beer over Wine? October 9, 2015
- Everything You Need to Know About Victory’s Brand New Community Fund October 1, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Kevin: Does Prima Pils adhere to the "German Beer Purity...
- Burt Benenson: Just out of curiousity, which of your beers would ...
- Max: Hi Lauren, When will Parkeaburg Brew Pub be op...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Gail! Sorry we didn't see this until now. Hope...
- Paul Wish: You guys saved the best for last! Golden Monkey ...