Looking for ideas to spice up your summer menu? Chef Glenn McQueen from our Downingtown Brewpub shares one of his favorites here. We taste tested it (quality is of utmost importance here at Victory!) and we agree that you’re going to love this dish! Short Ribs 2 pounds boneless short rib meat 1 pound onion […]
Vital IPA Braised Short Ribs, Sweet Corn Polenta and Grilled Summer Vegetables With Natural Reduction
How did one become a craft beer devotee back in the day, like 1985? This was a thought I had while reading up on some current demographic trends in craft beer. Instantly, my mind was transported back to my parent’s kitchen in Collegeville, PA. There in the early 80’s my Dad crafted his first beers […]
You know what makes the warm spring weekends and hot summer nights absolutely perfect? Victory Brewing Company beer-inspired recipes, that’s what! We’ve taken two of our most refreshing sips—Helles Lager and HopDevil—and turned three warm-weather favorites into party must-haves. Your taste buds won’t know what hit ‘em when they experience Helles-Battered Cauliflower with Helles-Honey Mustard […]
On Earth Day we all start getting into a “greener” state of mind, but that’s not the only time we consider sustainability here at Victory. Our impact on the world around us has been on our minds since we opened our doors 20 years ago. We brewed our first beers in a defunct Pepperidge farm […]
Your Nonna is calling, and she wishes she’d invented this to-die-for pizza dough and Mediterranean-influenced recipe. Hey—we’re willing to share! All she needs to do is grab some Victory Brewing Company Prima Pils German lager and marvel as its bright flavor creates a most memorable pizza dough and topping. Our Prima Pils Poached Shrimp Flatbread […]
On our flight home from London Gatwick to JFK, our roadie Nick informed us that according to his thoroughly scientific calculations, we each individually consumed approximately 44,000 calories worth of beer on the first leg of the 2016 Magrudergrind touring circuit, a 40-day run through continental Europe and the United Kingdom. The number seemed about […]
Move over happy hour: this beer-inspired feast ain’t your gramma’s brunch. We’re serving up two hearty entrees made drool-worthy with Victory Brewing Company’s Golden Monkey Belgian-style Tripel and chasing them with the bracing goodness of a cocktail made with our HopDevil IPA. Sink your fork into tender Golden Monkey Bananas Foster French Toast and experience […]
We all know that lagers take patience and time to become the delightful things that they are. But, would you believe that this one took nearly two years to be realized? The first step in the process was in April of 2014 when Albert of AQ Bevolution, our importer into Japan, introduced me to Jason, […]
Late winter deserves a classic—and at Victory Brewing Company, we’ve got your souped-up classic right here! Mom never swirled our Prima Pils into all that tomato goodness (though she probably enjoyed one while cooking), yet we’re certain she wouldn’t mind us tinkering with one of our favorite comfort foods. Whip up this quick and easy […]
We’ve always thought of RJ as a likeable guy. Quick to smile, sharp of wit and always the polite paradigm of a good upbringing. We had NO idea how many others agree with this assessment. Like, maybe hundreds of thousands? I mean, when a valued staff member is offered a chance to do a world […]
Search the VBC Website
- Vital IPA Braised Short Ribs, Sweet Corn Polenta and Grilled Summer Vegetables With Natural Reduction July 1, 2016
- Raising a Pint to Pops June 14, 2016
- 3 Beer-Infused Finger Foods to Whip Up for Your Spring & Summer Parties June 10, 2016
- A Victory for Sustainbility! April 22, 2016
- Prima Pils Poached Shrimp Flatbread April 16, 2016
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Administrator: Sour Monkey will be released in early August. I su...
- J: Cannot wait to pick up some Sour Monkey tomorrow!...
- Administrator: Hi Tina, Moonglow is one of our favorites as well ...
- Tina B: Will Moonglow be back in August? My absolute favor...
- Administrator: Sean, We're glad you enjoyed our brewpub! Hope yo...