Brewing a great beer one time is relatively simple. Doing it again. And again. And again, each time achieving the same flavor, color, aroma and mouthfeel—now, that takes finesse. To make sure we hit the mark each time, we put our beers through a rigorous Quality Assurance and testing process. Here’s how it works … […]
It’s time again to get a closer look at the corporate side of things and meet another crucial member of our team, Meg Davis, Human Resources Assistant. It’s Meg’s job to help make sure that those interested in joining the Victory team fit in with our truly unique and progressive culture. We could not make our […]
Meet Matt Couch, a senior brewer here at Victory. Matt ensures that the wort leaving the brewhouse is to specification, laying the foundation for the rest of the brewing process and helping to make sure the liquid we produce is the awesome, high quality beer that we know and love. Q: How long have you worked […]
Heading into our 18th year of operations here at Victory it is hard to grasp all of the blood, sweat and tears that we’ve witnessed in bringing Victory to the level it is at now. But just yesterday, at our 12 Annual Chili Challenge, the tears that flowed were of joy and mirth, the sweat […]
Ever wonder who makes all of our awesome videos at the brewery? Well, meet Andy Hoffman, the man in charge of just that! His job as Digital Media Specialist is devoted to herding all of our beer and staff members in front the camera. Whether it’s climbing up the fermentation tanks at Parkesburg, attaching a camera […]
Updated on January 29, 2014 January 29, 2014 #PaintedHall #OldRoyalNavalCollege #Greenwich #London #worldsbestbeertrip #wbbt January 29, 2014 Enjoying some Cutty Sark #whiskey on the #Cuttysark in #greenwich #london #wbbt #worldsbestbeertrip January 28, 2014 One of the most unique brewery setups I have ever seen @meantimebrewing. #worldsbestbeertrip #wbbt #London #Greenwich January 27, 2014 Last meal in […]
Bottling line relocated to new state-of-the-art facility. On December 11, our brewery team began the complicated but critical task of carefully disconnecting and moving our bottling line from our Downingtown brewery, to our Parkesburg brewery. Led by Engineering Manager, Steve Galliera, and Packaging Manager, Jared Adkins, Victory’s packaging and maintenance team, as well as contract […]
Meet Adam Gladish! He’s our Philadelphia suburbs Area Sales Manager. He supplies Victory beer to the counties surrounding Philadelphia: Bucks, Berks, Delaware and Montgomery, plus northeastern PA, the Lehigh Valley, Lancaster and York. He’s got a lot of land (read: beer) to cover! Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: I have […]
The holidays are upon us! Soon, the halls will be decked, turkeys will be stuffed and tables will be set, as friends and family from near and far come together to celebrate the season. But if you’re like so many of us, finding that perfect holiday gift for the loved-ones, friends and holiday host or […]
Meet Bryan Audet! He’s our Assistant General Manager in the brewpub, busy handling day to day operations and being a stand-up guy! If you visit our brewpub, you’ll see him in the front of house, holding down the fort and seeing to it that everything is running smoothly. Q: How long have you worked here at […]
Search the VBC Website
- Objectively Subjective: The Importance of Taste in QA April 21, 2014
- Meet Victory: Meg Davis March 26, 2014
- Meet Victory: Matt Couch February 25, 2014
- Quest for The People’s Pepper: 2014 Chili Challenge February 11, 2014
- Meet Victory: Andy Hoffman January 23, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Monster Mutant Mashups? October 14, 2010
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi John, Thanks for your interest! When you tour ...
- JOHN RICKARDS: I LIVE IN PARKESBURG AND ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO HA...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Ray! We will be in contact with you shortly!...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Samantha! We are sorry to hear that. We do offe...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi John, Hop Ticket Session IPA will not be on dr...