On Earth Day we all start getting into a “greener” state of mind, but that’s not the only time we consider sustainability here at Victory. Our impact on the world around us has been on our minds since we opened our doors 20 years ago. We brewed our first beers in a defunct Pepperidge farm […]
Your Nonna is calling, and she wishes she’d invented this to-die-for pizza dough and Mediterranean-influenced recipe. Hey—we’re willing to share! All she needs to do is grab some Victory Brewing Company Prima Pils German lager and marvel as its bright flavor creates a most memorable pizza dough and topping. Our Prima Pils Poached Shrimp Flatbread […]
On our flight home from London Gatwick to JFK, our roadie Nick informed us that according to his thoroughly scientific calculations, we each individually consumed approximately 44,000 calories worth of beer on the first leg of the 2016 Magrudergrind touring circuit, a 40-day run through continental Europe and the United Kingdom. The number seemed about […]
Move over happy hour: this beer-inspired feast ain’t your gramma’s brunch. We’re serving up two hearty entrees made drool-worthy with Victory Brewing Company’s Golden Monkey Belgian-style Tripel and chasing them with the bracing goodness of a cocktail made with our HopDevil IPA. Sink your fork into tender Golden Monkey Bananas Foster French Toast and experience […]
We all know that lagers take patience and time to become the delightful things that they are. But, would you believe that this one took nearly two years to be realized? The first step in the process was in April of 2014 when Albert of AQ Bevolution, our importer into Japan, introduced me to Jason, […]
Late winter deserves a classic—and at Victory Brewing Company, we’ve got your souped-up classic right here! Mom never swirled our Prima Pils into all that tomato goodness (though she probably enjoyed one while cooking), yet we’re certain she wouldn’t mind us tinkering with one of our favorite comfort foods. Whip up this quick and easy […]
We’ve always thought of RJ as a likeable guy. Quick to smile, sharp of wit and always the polite paradigm of a good upbringing. We had NO idea how many others agree with this assessment. Like, maybe hundreds of thousands? I mean, when a valued staff member is offered a chance to do a world […]
Another successful Chili Challenge in the books! The 14th Annual Victory Chili Challenge was held this past weekend at our Parkesburg Brewpub and this year we really turned up the heat! With all types of chili, ranging from sweet and spicy to breakfast chili (that’s right, BREAKFAST CHILI!), there was nothing your taste buds didn’t […]
Bill and Ron’s excellent adventure has been frequently scribed over the years: the chance school bus meeting in fifth grade, the thoughtful home brewing kit gift and the friendly rivalry that developed into new careers in the beer industry and eventually—gloriously—into Victory Brewing Company. Still, it wasn’t always sunshine and roses for our co-founders Bill Covaleski […]
Here at Victory Brewing Company, we suggest you woo all the loves in your life this Valentine’s Day by whipping up our recipe for beer and chocolate cupcakes infused with our Vital IPA. This powerhouse of an IPA, with its intense notes of stone and tropical fruits, acts as the ideal mate when baking with […]
Search the VBC Website
- A Victory for Sustainbility! April 22, 2016
- Prima Pils Poached Shrimp Flatbread April 16, 2016
- Follow RJ Around the World – European Edition April 12, 2016
- 3 Victory-Infused Brunch Recipes You Have to Create (HopDevil Bloody Mary Included!) March 26, 2016
- Creativity Across The Sea- Collaborating With Tokyo’s Devil Craft Brewery March 9, 2016
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Mike: Thanks, Can't wait....
- Administrator: Hi Brooke, The IBU for Summer Love is right around...
- Brooke Storms: why is there no IBU for Victory Summer Love and if...
- Administrator: Hi Doug, I'm happy to say yes! We should see St. ...
- Doug Geiger: Any word on an appearance by St, Boisterous in the...