The old yarn that men drink beer and women drink wine is yesterday’s news, but we set out to find out why. Women are lifting pints and are doing so—according to our panel—more than they sip on vino. Flavorful craft beer enjoyment has something to do with it. According to Paste, women ages 21–34 consume craft […]
It started five years ago as a nod to the Brandywine Creek and its pristine waters and became a promise to help keep it that way. Since day one, a portion of bottle sales of our Headwaters Ale has gone to support local water advocacy groups through the Headwaters Grant. Now, on the verge of our 20th […]
Sales meetings are stuffy, day-long events filled with PowerPoints, statistics and lots of coffee, right? Not here, where getting business done is important, but so is fun. And beer. And beer pairings. And a good throw-down. We put our employees to the test during National Sales Week held recently in Downingtown, challenging them to brew […]
Our commitment to the environment runs deep. It was the nearly pristine water that led Bill and Ron to establish our first brewery in Downingtown, Pennsylvania. This water source, the East Branch of the Brandywine Creek, is a large part of the great flavor of Victory beer that our fans have come to love. When […]
Need a weekday pick-me-up? Then head on over to your local Victory Brewing Company’s Happy Hour, Monday through Friday from 4-6 p.m in Downingtown and 5-7 p.m. in Kennett Square. Grab a crowd and get down to serious post-work chillaxin’ with some of our most popular beers and dishes. You won’t find skimpy, sample-sized bites […]
5 Ways to Go Green with Victory Brewing Company Hint: one way is as easy as sipping a Headwaters Ale Ever crack open a bottle of crisp, refreshing Headwaters Ale? Of course you have—many times. But did you know a portion of the proceeds from every bottle of Headwaters sold goes to the Headwaters Grant […]
Meet Alexis Grieco, Victory’s Executive Assistant to Retail Operations. She’s busy assisting on the business end of all of our retail operations and has her hands in everything from health licensing to contract development and negotiation. She also helps manage and coordinate all of our green programming across our locations, making sure every beer we produce […]
Meet Amy DePaoli, our Director of Marketing. She thinks she has a pretty cool job, and we agree! She gets to work with an amazingly creative and talented team of people who design our beer packaging, come up with fantastic food products (which she gets to taste while they’re in development) and tell the world how […]
Whether sipping suds on the beach, enjoying a cold one after a long mountain hike or soaking up the sun at an outdoor event, the convenience of cans is clear. We’re as excited as you are to take a cold can of Summer Love on the go. The durability, weight and size make them super portable […]
Meet Bryan Kenny, one of our graphic designers here at Victory. He has a hand in pretty much everything visual that the consumer interacts with—bottle labels, six packs, cases, posters, advertising, retail items, etcetera. It’s never boring, that’s for sure. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: Just about two years, give or take […]
Search the VBC Website
- Attention Female Drinkers—Why Are You Choosing Beer over Wine? October 9, 2015
- Everything You Need to Know About Victory’s Brand New Community Fund October 1, 2015
- We Put our Employees to the Test during National Sales Week September 10, 2015
- Untappd: Drink Headwaters and #TasteVictory! September 2, 2015
- 4 Reasons to Hit Happy Hour at Victory Brewing Company August 31, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Ashly, Thanks for reaching out. Our Root Beer d...
- Ashly Marchese: Does your Root Beer have caffeine?...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Jim! Yes! We are currently building our brewpub...
- Jim: Is there going to be a restaurant and pub at Parke...
- Tom K: Thanks for the reply! Maybe next year you can emu...