It’s time to meet Tim Scullion, one of Victory’s amazing area sales managers! Tim oversees our beer at bars, liquor stores and restaurants all over South Jersey and Delaware. His main goal is to make sure that both states always have plenty of beer in stock. Without Tim, we would have one and a half thirsty states. Q: How […]
On Saturday, April 18, Team Victory and other local volunteers set out to Wyebrook Farm in Honey Brook, PA for a tree planting to help The Guardians of the Brandywine restore the riparian buffers along the Headwaters of the Upper East Branch of the Brandywine River. Creating this vegetated area near the stream at Wyebrook Farm helps shade and […]
Meet Kevin Barrett, Victory’s Stockroom Manager. He’s the one responsible for making sure we have all of the parts needed for the equipment that brews, stores and packages everybody’s favorite Victory beers. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: Since August of 2013. Q: What is the best thing about your job? And the worst? […]
Meet Kevin Downs, one of our graphic designers here at Victory! He helps create our labels, six packs and case boxes as well as t-shirts, animations, food packaging and ads. You might have gotten a little view into his (wonderfully strange) mind in our Anniversary video, but here’s the full scoop on Kevin! Q: How long have […]
This past weekend, we filled our brewpub (to max capacity, and not one person over, of course) with our neighbors and local chili fans, for the 13th time. That’s right. We’ve been hosting the annual Chili Challenge for 13 years now. For you newbies, the Chili Challenge is a chili competition between team Victory and open to […]
In honor of our 19th anniversary, we wanted to share 19 little known facts about Victory with all of you! Enjoy! 1. Victory Brewing Company was originally conceived as Independence Brewing Company. 2. Ron and Bill used to deliver beer in our first truck. 3. Victory was said to have the longest […]
February, the blessed (or cursed) month of tiny hearts, cupid and celebrating your love. Its that time of year when you gift your lover something from the heart. We know it can be difficult to put it all into words. We find its always easier to express ourselves after a frothy flavorful beverage, so for all […]
Expect the unexpected when giving our menu and daily menu additions the once-over. You’ll find delights from around the world cooked up to pair perfectly with our fresh drafts. Fear not, hungry Victory regulars: your bar favorites are still being made daily. Wings of Victory, the hand tossed pretzel, fried pickles, the jerk grinder, the […]
The old adage “good things come in small packages” aptly applies to the menu created specifically for our newest brewpub, Victory at Magnolia, in Kennett Square. Look for an early 2015 opening and plan to scope out old favorites and new twists that pair perfectly with our growing beer list. We caught up with busy […]
Meet Lauren Heald, the restaurant General Manager at our Parkesburg brewpub location. We are breaking ground on the restaurant construction at the beginning of the new year and plan to have the brewpub open to the public by early summer. When she’s not working directly with contractors (read: bossing them around), she works at our Downingtown brewpub, making sure all […]
Search the VBC Website
- Everything You Need to Know About Victory’s Brand New Community Fund October 1, 2015
- We Put our Employees to the Test during National Sales Week September 10, 2015
- Untappd: Drink Headwaters and #TasteVictory! September 2, 2015
- 4 Reasons to Hit Happy Hour at Victory Brewing Company August 31, 2015
- 5 Ways to Go Green with Victory Brewing Company August 20, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Ashly, Thanks for reaching out. Our Root Beer d...
- Ashly Marchese: Does your Root Beer have caffeine?...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Jim! Yes! We are currently building our brewpub...
- Jim: Is there going to be a restaurant and pub at Parke...
- Tom K: Thanks for the reply! Maybe next year you can emu...