Meet The Dirty Firkins, Victory’s very own brewery band! Q: How long has Victory Brewing Company had a band? A: About 6 years now. We originally went by the Victory Brewer’s Blues. Q: How did you come up with the name Dirty Firkins? A: Jimmy Breeding saw a sign that labeled a pallet of firkins [...]
Our Chili Challenge has provided mirth and fiery flavor for thousands of satisfied Victory fans over its hot history. Debuting in 2003, our Chili Challenge started as a simple premise, to create internal fires that only great beer could adequately quell. The idea came from friend “Captain” Thom of Captain Thom’s Chili Pepper Company of [...]
Winner! Here our fans go again, proving how wonderful you all truly are! You have inspired us once more with your kindness, not only toward the environment, but also within your communities. Thanks to our beer drinking and our blog reading friends and our esteemed panel of judges, we have come to our final decision. [...]
12-17-12:- Progress so far: The new tanks are in-transit. The 16 fermentation tanks and 2 bright tanks departed from the Port of Rotterdam on Monday. The tank farm roof structure is currently being formed.
Meet Dave Hindman, the Accounting Administrator here at Victory Brewing Company. He’s the guy who counts the money and keeps all of our financial ducks in a row. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: Almost 3 years. Q: What is the coolest thing about your job? And the worst? A: Working [...]
It’s time again to answer questions from our blog readers, Facebook followers, Twitter friends, e-mail subscribers and fellow beer drinkers. Submit your questions. See them answered on our blog. Doesn’t get much easier than that! Keep ‘em coming by emailing email@example.com! Q: Even though your flagship brews are absolutely awesome, do you have to fight [...]
Please pardon the interruption. We will return you to our regular blog posts in a moment. This is a test of our non-emergency, shameless plugging blog system. The holidays are upon us and you know what that means! To paraphrase Lucy Van Pelt, it’s about “deck them halls and all that stuff. You know, Santa [...]
At Victory, we love mustaches. They’re distinguished. They’re a little creepy. And they make a statement. During the month of November, sporting a ‘stache is about more than keeping your upper lip warm. It represents a commitment to a larger cause… We salute all of the MoBros rocking a ‘stache this November. Cheers to you.
Twas the morn’ before Thanksgiving and all through the lot many drinkers were stirring, as early as 6 o’clock! The cases were stacked in retail with care. Quantity was limited; the brew was quite rare. Customers were lined up all ready to buy. Doors opened at eight, beer began to fly. Bartenders were ready; the [...]
Search the VBC Website
- Victory is spreading the Love! May 15, 2013
- Meet Victory: Stephanie Meyer April 29, 2013
- Always Whole Flower Hopped March 22, 2013
- You Ask, We Answer February 28, 2013
- Meet Victory: Diane Desiderio February 28, 2013
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- New Details Added: Dark Intrigue Release Nov. 23 November 8, 2011
- Monster Mutant Mashups? October 14, 2010
- Andrew B: Was thrilled to see Summer Love land in Long Islan...
- Linda Rastani: Enjoyed eating at your restaurant brewery in Downi...
- WCBeerlady: This is such a great event. We have been going for...
- Ed: I'd like to say thank you for your answer, and I ...
- Bill C: Andy, seems like you are on to us! My Svengali-lik...
View Posts by Category
View Posts by Month
Follow @victorybeer on Twitter