Berry happily standing in our brewery. (Photo courtesy of Daily Local News. By Larry McDevitt) As a loyal follower of Victory Brewing Company, you likely know how proud we are of our beer line-up. But, what you may not know is how proud we are of the people who work to keep Victory running smoothly […]
Victory founder and president, Bill Covaleski, took his first trip to the South By Southwest conference and shares his observations with you: Innovative, flavorful beer doesn’t happen in a void. It takes fertile thinking to envision exciting combinations of malted barley, hops yeast and water, as well as the compelling branding to wrap ‘em all […]
With the NCAA Men’s Basketball tournament in full swing, March Madness brackets have already been submitted and many have already been upset (thanks a lot, Morehead State). But, that doesn’t mean your picking and choosing duties are over. Beer bracket competitions abound! If the Richmond Spyders’ win ruined your sweet sixteen choices, never fear; your […]
We’ve been brewing around the clock to be ready for the thirstiest season of the year… baseball season! And red’y we are with these great new t-shirts that celebrate our love of the great game of baseball. Sure, red and white may not be every fans favorite color combo, but you must admit that VICTORY […]
Flame-throwing grills, ex-brewers claiming the glory, a dismissive landlord and ‘touchy’ pals who can barely control themselves… who knew that Victory could survive such a tumultuous first fifteen years!? But outside of the glorious chaos that typifies new businesses of all types, there is a groundswell of love and respect voiced by the ‘Characters’ that […]
With 17 games to be played at Bright House Networks Field and 8 places to enjoy Victory beer within 10 miles of the stadium, Clearwater, Florida is the place for Philly-liscious fun through February and March! So if your thirst for Phillies fun is causing you to consider a flight south, we have some compelling […]
Blueprints are common at Victory…but for a cake! Chef Lynn Tilyou of Victory Brewing Company suffers from insomnia. This paired with her past career helping her mother as a cake decorator, and our 15 year anniversary on the horizon, has given the midnight creative spark, that led to this bold undertaking. The 15th Anniversary cake […]
The heartfelt feeling of an empty Victory case out for recycling.If you weren’t one of the lucky 32 who witnessed the first broadcast of our 2011 State Of The Brewery address, well, click here to view it, but treat yourself to this ‘inside info’ before you do so. We wrapped our question and answer […]
Emerging from true obscurity in a truly obscure location, we’ve had 15 years (almost) to demonstrate our character here at Victory. Early on we debuted the brazen beast known as HopDevil. This menacingly delicious little ruffian assaulted folks’ sensibilities with a heady, citrusy hop bite tempered with a comforting resolution of rich, German malts and […]
The restored 1996 HopDevil shirt returns Jan. 15 for a limited time. This one’s for Jerry. And everyone like myself and Jerry who already has one of these shirts. But it was Jerry who first brought the idea up, so like our Jerk Grinder that he also loves so much, we must see this shirt […]
Search the VBC Website
- Recipe: Bake Vital IPA-Infused Chocolate Cupcakes for Valentine’s Day February 3, 2016
- Victory-Infused Game-Day Appetizers to Whip Up for a Crowd January 16, 2016
- The 12 Days of December- Last Minute Gift Ideas December 23, 2015
- Tour Victory’s Parkesburg Brewing Facility Today—& Make a Stop at the New Brewpub Too! December 16, 2015
- Recipes: Victory-Infused Feast of the Seven Fishes, Beer Apple Pie December 10, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Administrator: Hello, All of our beers are made with non-gmo ing...
- Vishal: Hi Victory Team. I am a great Victory brew fa...
- Administrator: Hi Mike, All of our beers are made with non-gmo i...
- Administrator: Hi Colleen, You can take our self-guided tour i...
- Mike Dirks: Question: Does Victory produce an organic/non-GMO ...