On Jan 27th, 2011 Ron Barchet and Bill Covaleski held the first annual Victory Brewing Co. State Of The Brewery Address from the ‘brain’ of their Pennsylvania Brewery. In this address the Co-founders looked back at the past year, the brands that launched, the vital numbers and where Victory is going in 2011.
Introducing Victory Brewing Co.’s new flagship beer. Reflecting over the years as we approach our 15th anniversary here at Victory, we can’t help but be struck by the realization that Downingtown has made a great home for Victory. From the enthusiastic throngs that crowd our brewpub to enjoy our creative, flavorful beers and cuisine […]
Starting this month we’ll be releasing a series of t-shirts celebrating our upcoming 15th anniversary in February of next year. These monthly releases will recognize the rich trove of past images like the worn and tattered purple HopDevil one that languishes in your drawer, too precious to discard but too beat to wear publicly without […]
Victory co-founder Bill Covaleski pauses by the source of Victory Beer, the historic Brandywine River. Reflecting over the years as we approach our 15th anniversary here at Victory, we can’t help but be struck by the realization that Downingtown has made a great home for Victory. From the enthusiastic throngs that crowd our brewpub to […]
About this time last year we shared with everyone our picks for pairing Thanksgiving Dinner and Victory beer, but for 2010 we wanted to take it one step further. This year we asked our acclaimed Brewpub chefs to compile their secret recipes featuring Victory beer. As soon as we saw what they put together we […]
For the full Storm King experience listen to SK Radio with your next Storm King Stout. Anyone out there remember when Storm King Stout was just a seasonal beer? Released in October, it was welcomed by all when the ‘crisp’ nights’ of autumn turned downright cold and Storm King cast some inner light to challenge […]
At the risk of sounding like a motivational speaker or a guidance counselor, I want to take this opportunity to remind everyone that it always pays to challenge yourself. Today’s illustration of this being Yakima Glory. Let me state, for the record, that Yakima Twilight, as the Glory was named last year when it was […]
Victory RELUCTANTLY explores the art of mixing beers. It’s October and that means two things. Phillies post season baseball and Halloween. While we celebrate the Phightins every day, we thought this year we would throw a little treat into our bag of tricks. It’s no secret that ever since Bill and Ron started producing beer there have been Mad Beer […]
Well, it had to happen someday . . . see the first Victory Brewing Company commercial now! Using only friends, family and brewery employees we put together what will go down in history as the first ever Victory Commercial. Why? Well, we just recently created what quite possibly could be the coolest ‘Adult Ice Cream […]
I believe that, despite it’s 29 year run, this past weekend marked only my fourth visit to the Great American Beer Festival. Running a brewery takes some concentration I guess, so you can’t always indulge yourself in 3,523 beers (this year) from 516 breweries! My how things have changed since the first one Ron and […]
Search the VBC Website
- Golden Monkey Sweet Chili Sauce August 5, 2016
- Air Drop Pils: A Hoppy Travelogue August 5, 2016
- Meet Victory: John Coleman July 25, 2016
- Vital IPA Braised Short Ribs, Sweet Corn Polenta and Grilled Summer Vegetables With Natural Reduction July 1, 2016
- Raising a Pint to Pops June 14, 2016
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Administrator: Hi Christian, We are not currently using Brewers C...
- David: primadonna: Prima Pils + Donnybrook Stout. Made by...
- Christian: Have you begun to use Brewers Clarex in any of you...
- Administrator: Hi Larry, That means that the HopDevil was born on...
- Administrator: Hi Mark, We're glad to hear you love the cans as ...