Featuring four hops from America’s heartland of hop-growing, the Yakima Valley of Washington State, our new Yakima Twilight serves as a celebration of American hops. “I thought of hop farmers as I formulated this beer. I wanted to create a malty platform to showcase the intense flavors and aromas that these dedicated hop-farmers have developed […]
Enjoying the beautiful fall weather of SE Pennsylvania this past weekend, my mind jumped back to the prior Sunday, Sept. 27, for comparative contrast. Excited to be riding my home roads with other like-minded cyclists as part of the second annual Bike Fresh, Bike Local, I could not escape the reality of a continual downpour […]
Victory Brewing Company is pleased to announce our growth into the thirsty Florida market. Consumer interest in our great beers, as expressed via e-mail and on forums, has been high from Florida consumers for years. Fresh Beer, Inc. of West Palm Beach was first to sign on for Victory and will service the counties of […]
Sometimes you view an item on a menu and a train wreck of ingredients and influences rolls in your mind as your stomach turns in empathetic reflex. I had a much milder reaction when I read “Maine Sea Urchin and Toasted Nori Risotto, Bonito Yuzu Emulsion” on the Victory beer pairing menu devised by Nectar’s […]
In the spring of 2008, in the midst of the most severe hop crisis in my 20 year brewing career, John Mosovsky of Vista Farms contacted me with an interesting proposition: How would we like to work together to bring Pennsylvania hops into the Victory brewing lineup? Well, considering that we have been active members […]
With the drop in temperature here in Downingtown, we start to think of great outdoor events like our FallFest, which has created many a jolly Victory fan over the last three years. This year, though, we are setting out sights on fun events like Jam On The Brandywine and Bike Fresh, Bike Local as FallFest […]
Pennsylvania born Andy Warhol claimed that “In the future, everyone will be world-famous for 15 minutes.”Reality TV has brought us closer to his premonition but at our hyper-kinetic pace no one can really be afforded an overly generous fifteen minutes, now. So we at Victory are offering our audience their 15 Seconds of Victory. Fifteen […]
A good pilsner doesn’t hammer you over the head. It’s subtle, it’s got some structure, and most important, it’s refreshing. With IPAs, if I have more than one or two, my tongue feels as if it’s coated with hop resin and malts. – Bill Covaleski It seems Bill’s subtle approach to brewing Pilsners is paying […]
If only he were in Boston we could have set a new alliteration record. In a much needed break from the Brewery, Bill Covaleski meets up with his friends from Bicycle Therapy and Globe Bikes to take a spin around Philly on Globes newest line of urban bikes. It’s a good think he’s out there […]
This is turning out to be the week of Hereforthebeer.com on the Victory beer blog. After yesterday’s “Darth Growler” video by the super-beer-fans we were pleasently surprised to find part one of a two part interview with co-founder Ron Barchet on Hereforthebeer.com. It’s a fun interview about the history of Victory, our recently refurbished beer […]
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory: Meg Davis March 26, 2014
- Meet Victory: Matt Couch February 25, 2014
- Quest for The People’s Pepper: 2014 Chili Challenge February 11, 2014
- Meet Victory: Andy Hoffman January 23, 2014
- Worlds Best Beer Blog: by Jordan Flinchum January 9, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- New Details Added: Dark Intrigue Release Nov. 23 November 8, 2011
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Ray! We will be in contact with you shortly!...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Samantha! We are sorry to hear that. We do offe...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi John, Hop Ticket Session IPA will not be on dr...
- marie: I love golden monkey too! Oh wait, summer love I m...
- Justin: PLEASE, pretty please? Brew this recipe again? I'...