Product Safety Recall on 2009 Helios Ale We are sad to announce that we have some Helios Ale that is over-carbonated. The batches that are affected by this recall include the bottling dates of October 26 and December 10, 2009. Testing conducted today on bottles from those dates yielded definitive results. Therefore, this recall has […]
It’s September and that means only one thing for beer lovers: Oktoberfest. And at the heart of Oktoberfest you’ll find a very special beer that will forever be synonymous with the German tradition: Festbier. September also happens to be the time that we launch our version of this fan favorite. In this video Bill Covaleski […]
With Victory’s explosive growth (trust us, we’re not complaining) we’ve been adding to our team in all directions. Finding just anyone in a down economy to represent Victory in a territory is not hard, but here at Victory we’re not just looking for anyone. We look for the best of the best and when […]
Smoldering, fruity flavor emerge brightly from this brown ale, contributed from three directions as juicy British malt, energetic British yeast and fruity robust One Village Smart Blend coffee converge. get ready for characters of black raspberry to emerge from this refreshing and satisfying ale. Watch the evolution of Victory Village, check out the earlier episodes: […]
Victory Releases The Most Recent Version of Saison du Buff – or – How I Discovered The Joy of Discomfort
Collaboration beers are a new thing to us at Victory. But when we jumped into the fray, we were in with both feet and all parts. Saison du BUFF was our first collaborative effort in a season (this spring) that witnessed three collaborations, all different and all totally rewarding. I say ‘both feet and all […]
Our Helios Ale and West Chester’s Shellbark Hollow Crottin de Chevre lead the charge of local associations in the latest Philadelphia Local Food Guide. Let me start by saying that I sincerely hope that you find value in reading this missive. I can’t guarantee that you will as the thoughts driving this writing are forming […]
Wine enthusiast is showing some love for Sunrise and Whirlwind this past week. How cool is it that two Victory beers made the Top Ten Beers of July list? Yep, that’s right . . . pretty cool. Summer brews are perfect remedies to such sweltering days. They are not a specific style, though there […]
How Victory, Dogfish Head, Yards, Flying Fish, and Iron Hill Breweries ignored common sense and changed Craft Beer.
Bill Covaleski of Victory Brewing, Sam Calgione of Dogfish Head, Gene Muller of Flying Fish, Tom Kehoe of Yards, Mark Edelson of Iron Hill and Greg Koch of Stone brewing reminisce about the early days of Craft Brewing in the mid 90′s when there was no market, no distribution and no money. Thank god we […]
1996 was a seminal year in craft brewing. It nailed the high water mark for craft brewery openings and that class of 1996 included such luminaries as DogFish Head Craft Brewery, Stone Brewing and Victory Brewing. Locally, you can add Flying Fish Brewing, Yards Brewing, and brewpub powerhouse Iron Hill Brewery to that class of […]
Brewmasters Lunch 12-1:30p at Victory Brewing Company The Brewmasters of Victory, Stone and Dogfish Head will be in house brewing Victory’s batch of the trio collaboration Saison du BUFF. Join Bill Covaleski, Ron Barchet, Sam Calagione and Greg Koch for a three-course lunch and learn more about the BUFF collaboration. $35 including […]
Search the VBC Website
- Recipe: Victory-Infused Thanksgiving Turkey & Gravy November 20, 2015
- The Journey of Hops to Victory Brewing Company November 18, 2015
- Halloween: Beer + Candy = Game Changer October 28, 2015
- Attention Female Drinkers—Why Are You Choosing Beer over Wine? October 9, 2015
- Everything You Need to Know About Victory’s Brand New Community Fund October 1, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Burt Benenson: Just out of curiousity, which of your beers would ...
- Max: Hi Lauren, When will Parkeaburg Brew Pub be op...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Gail! Sorry we didn't see this until now. Hope...
- Paul Wish: You guys saved the best for last! Golden Monkey ...
- Cory: I can't think of pairing beer with candy, but I c...