As Many of you know, in August we launched the ‘Seriously . . . Respect The Monkey’ story competition for fans of Golden Monkey. The idea was inspired by the countless Monday morning voice messages we’ve collected over the years here in the Victory offices from exuberant fans sharing their incredible stories of what happens when you spend a […]
Victory Co-Founder prepares before his appearance on Wine Library TV with Gary Vaynerchuck. I’ve watched Gary Vaynerchuk’s Wine Library TV off and on for some time now, in an attempt to build my wine knowledge and maybe score some new flavor discoveries at a discount. I have to admit, the education is not going […]
Web Celebrity and taste expert Gary Vaynerchuck compares Pilsner Urquell to Prima Pils with Victory Brewing President and Co-Founder Bill Covaleski. You don’t want to miss this!
Product Safety Recall on 2009 Helios Ale We are sad to announce that we have some Helios Ale that is over-carbonated. The batches that are affected by this recall include the bottling dates of October 26 and December 10, 2009. Testing conducted today on bottles from those dates yielded definitive results. Therefore, this recall has […]
It’s September and that means only one thing for beer lovers: Oktoberfest. And at the heart of Oktoberfest you’ll find a very special beer that will forever be synonymous with the German tradition: Festbier. September also happens to be the time that we launch our version of this fan favorite. In this video Bill Covaleski […]
With Victory’s explosive growth (trust us, we’re not complaining) we’ve been adding to our team in all directions. Finding just anyone in a down economy to represent Victory in a territory is not hard, but here at Victory we’re not just looking for anyone. We look for the best of the best and when […]
Smoldering, fruity flavor emerge brightly from this brown ale, contributed from three directions as juicy British malt, energetic British yeast and fruity robust One Village Smart Blend coffee converge. get ready for characters of black raspberry to emerge from this refreshing and satisfying ale. Watch the evolution of Victory Village, check out the earlier episodes: […]
Victory Releases The Most Recent Version of Saison du Buff – or – How I Discovered The Joy of Discomfort
Collaboration beers are a new thing to us at Victory. But when we jumped into the fray, we were in with both feet and all parts. Saison du BUFF was our first collaborative effort in a season (this spring) that witnessed three collaborations, all different and all totally rewarding. I say ‘both feet and all […]
Our Helios Ale and West Chester’s Shellbark Hollow Crottin de Chevre lead the charge of local associations in the latest Philadelphia Local Food Guide. Let me start by saying that I sincerely hope that you find value in reading this missive. I can’t guarantee that you will as the thoughts driving this writing are forming […]
Wine enthusiast is showing some love for Sunrise and Whirlwind this past week. How cool is it that two Victory beers made the Top Ten Beers of July list? Yep, that’s right . . . pretty cool. Summer brews are perfect remedies to such sweltering days. They are not a specific style, though there […]
Search the VBC Website
- Raising a Pint to Pops June 14, 2016
- 3 Beer-Infused Finger Foods to Whip Up for Your Spring & Summer Parties June 10, 2016
- A Victory for Sustainbility! April 22, 2016
- Prima Pils Poached Shrimp Flatbread April 16, 2016
- Follow RJ Around the World – European Edition April 12, 2016
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Administrator: Hi Tina, Moonglow is one of our favorites as well ...
- Tina B: Will Moonglow be back in August? My absolute favor...
- Administrator: Sean, We're glad you enjoyed our brewpub! Hope yo...
- Sean Sullivan: I was fortunate to be up there for a business trip...
- Bill Covaleski: Linda, thanks for writing us. The HopDevil agrees ...