In case you missed it, we hosted a Tweetup here at Victory on December 28. The event was a fascinating exchange of ideas and wisdom ignited by creative souls who come to give, not take. The event brought out some heavy Twitter mavens (see below). All of this creative giving is really having a positive […]
Bill Covaleski of Victory Brewing breaks down what is probably the biggest story of 2009 for Victory Brewing Company: The New Fermentation Tanks.
Christmas of 1985 I gave Ron a homebrewing kit. Eight years later, on New Years Eve, we convinced our wives to let us write a brewery business plan. So I guess the Holidays will always be tied to big adventures and big ambitions for us. But ambition and adventure also need a quiet place to […]
Respect The Monkey, Mr. Grinch Many of us realize that the Golden Monkey has been known to incite silliness. But nothing acts sillier than kids with Christmas approaching. So playing around with one of our more favorite Christmas toys at home, Mr. Grinch, I was inspired to engage his acting talents for a silly scene. […]
Victory in Vermont week continues with a Vermont Cheese and Victory Beer pairing with Head Brewer and Co-Founder Bill Covaleski and host of the popular Here For The Beer show Amy Brady at her cozy Forty Putney Rd Bed and Breakfast in Brattleboro Vermont. The combination of two artisians at the the top of their […]
Vermonters have been vocal for Victory for a few years now and as we have crept north through New England we have always looked forward to this day when we could slake their thirst for Victory! We look forward to serving our friends up there over the many, many years ahead. But, we must also […]
I was dealt the gift of a great experience last night for simply doing my job. In pouring samples of Old Horizontal and Yakima Twilight for customers of DiBruno Bros. on S. Ninth Street, in the heart of the Italian Market in Philly, I got to interact with this legendary store’s customers and got to […]
Special thanks to our friend Heather Karl Hufnagel for the amazing picture. If you’ve got a unique Victory Image you’d like to share, please share with all the Victory fans on Flickr and Facebook. What do you think?
Yesterday we tweeted (yes, it’s officially a verb) the question that’s on everyone’s mind the week before Thanksgiving, “What Victory Beers pair best with Thanksgiving?” You didn’t disappoint with your answers. Here are a couple of our favorites: ‘Storm King Stout is better with Pumpkin Pie than whipped cream!’ – TheWhiteLilKim ‘Variety pack. I give […]
4. Victory Brewing Company Headquarters: Downington, Pa. Established: 1996 Our Favorite Beers: Braumeister Pils, Hop Devil Most craft breweries leave the pilsner style to the big guys who’ve corrupted it. But like U2 stealing “Helter Skelter” back from Charles Manson, Victory has redeemed the old European style for America with their Prima Pils. While Belgian-style […]
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory: Steph Hoffmeier November 21, 2014
- Meet Victory: Ian Jenkins October 28, 2014
- Brandywine Watershed Initiatives in our Backyard October 13, 2014
- Meet Victory: Greg Lehman September 30, 2014
- Hoffman’s Hop Blog September 26, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Monster Mutant Mashups? October 14, 2010
- Madeline Rice: Thanks Marc! We appreciate your kind words about o...
- Madeline Rice: Hi Melina! No plans right now for a winter sampler...
- marc: Your brews are amazing! Storm King Stout and Dirt ...
- Melina: The Summer Sampler was a big hit, will there a Win...
- Madeline Rice: Hi Peter, Unfortunately, we are not brewing Yakima...