I was dealt the gift of a great experience last night for simply doing my job. In pouring samples of Old Horizontal and Yakima Twilight for customers of DiBruno Bros. on S. Ninth Street, in the heart of the Italian Market in Philly, I got to interact with this legendary store’s customers and got to […]
Special thanks to our friend Heather Karl Hufnagel for the amazing picture. If you’ve got a unique Victory Image you’d like to share, please share with all the Victory fans on Flickr and Facebook. What do you think?
Yesterday we tweeted (yes, it’s officially a verb) the question that’s on everyone’s mind the week before Thanksgiving, “What Victory Beers pair best with Thanksgiving?” You didn’t disappoint with your answers. Here are a couple of our favorites: ‘Storm King Stout is better with Pumpkin Pie than whipped cream!’ – TheWhiteLilKim ‘Variety pack. I give […]
4. Victory Brewing Company Headquarters: Downington, Pa. Established: 1996 Our Favorite Beers: Braumeister Pils, Hop Devil Most craft breweries leave the pilsner style to the big guys who’ve corrupted it. But like U2 stealing “Helter Skelter” back from Charles Manson, Victory has redeemed the old European style for America with their Prima Pils. While Belgian-style […]
Since 1999, Victory has sponsored The Big 10 Inch Air Cannon Pumpkin Chucker Team. (Yes, it is exactly that… a cannon that shoots pumpkins.) The two-time world champion team has the pre-launch tradition of ‘christening’ pumpkins with Victory’s HopDevil Ale. On November 1st in Moab, Utah, The Big 10 Inch set a new Guinness World […]
Dan Keating interviews Bill Covaleski during the Beervan Fest at The Roger Williams Botanical Garden on October 2nd 2009. More on Beervana: Our mission: To enlighten and educate the community for the responsible appreciation of craft beer. Join us in turning the beautiful Roger Williams Botanical Garden into “the ultimate beer garden” with tastings in […]
Our launch in Florida is proving to be a Victory for the fortunate consumers of Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade and Monroe counties as Fresh Beer was first to seize the opportunity to distribute Victory beer in this territory. Here, is a listing of retailers, taverns and restaurants offering Victory beers in those counties. We hope […]
An American invasion force hit Toronto this week and we could be feeling the effects for years to come. The weapons of choice weren’t bombs, missiles or bullets. These invaders came with pilsners, India pale ales and Belgian ales. The Brewers Association (the trade organization for American craft breweries) held a beer and food […]
Developing and launching a new beer takes months and months of trial and production, and during that time the Brewer’s of Victory spend many an intimate moment with the emerging product; tasting it over and over and over again (rough job but someone has to do it). So we thought we would sit them all […]
Featuring four hops from America’s heartland of hop-growing, the Yakima Valley of Washington State, our new Yakima Twilight serves as a celebration of American hops. “I thought of hop farmers as I formulated this beer. I wanted to create a malty platform to showcase the intense flavors and aromas that these dedicated hop-farmers have developed […]
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory: Lauren Heald December 23, 2014
- 12 Days of December December 10, 2014
- 6 Wing Flavors to Try NOW at Victory December 8, 2014
- Share the Holiday Cheer – Great Gifts for the Beer Lover November 26, 2014
- Meet Victory: Steph Hoffmeier November 21, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- New Details Added: Dark Intrigue Release Nov. 23 November 8, 2011
- Seamus: This is the day I look forward to all year!!!! Th...
- IPA: The honey barbeque is fantastic.....believe me, yo...
- Madeline Rice: Hey Dan! Earth & Flame is hitting Western PA n...
- Dan: Any chance of Earth & Flame making it to distr...
- Madeline Rice: Because of the limited quantity, there will not be...