Collaboration beers are a new thing to us at Victory. But when we jumped into the fray, we were in with both feet and all parts. Saison du BUFF was our first collaborative effort in a season (this spring) that witnessed three collaborations, all different and all totally rewarding. I say ‘both feet and all […]
Victory Releases The Most Recent Version of Saison du Buff – or – How I Discovered The Joy of Discomfort
Our Helios Ale and West Chester’s Shellbark Hollow Crottin de Chevre lead the charge of local associations in the latest Philadelphia Local Food Guide. Let me start by saying that I sincerely hope that you find value in reading this missive. I can’t guarantee that you will as the thoughts driving this writing are forming […]
Wine enthusiast is showing some love for Sunrise and Whirlwind this past week. How cool is it that two Victory beers made the Top Ten Beers of July list? Yep, that’s right . . . pretty cool. Summer brews are perfect remedies to such sweltering days. They are not a specific style, though there […]
How Victory, Dogfish Head, Yards, Flying Fish, and Iron Hill Breweries ignored common sense and changed Craft Beer.
Bill Covaleski of Victory Brewing, Sam Calgione of Dogfish Head, Gene Muller of Flying Fish, Tom Kehoe of Yards, Mark Edelson of Iron Hill and Greg Koch of Stone brewing reminisce about the early days of Craft Brewing in the mid 90′s when there was no market, no distribution and no money. Thank god we […]
1996 was a seminal year in craft brewing. It nailed the high water mark for craft brewery openings and that class of 1996 included such luminaries as DogFish Head Craft Brewery, Stone Brewing and Victory Brewing. Locally, you can add Flying Fish Brewing, Yards Brewing, and brewpub powerhouse Iron Hill Brewery to that class of […]
Brewmasters Lunch 12-1:30p at Victory Brewing Company The Brewmasters of Victory, Stone and Dogfish Head will be in house brewing Victory’s batch of the trio collaboration Saison du BUFF. Join Bill Covaleski, Ron Barchet, Sam Calagione and Greg Koch for a three-course lunch and learn more about the BUFF collaboration. $35 including […]
We’re very excited and extremely proud to announce the launch of Summer Love Ale, a new craft beer from Victory Brewing Company and With Love, Philadelphia XOXO. The golden brew will debut in Philadelphia on June 4th, 2010 just in time for Philly Beer Week before rolling out to bars and restaurants across the country […]
It’s the time of year again when the beer you drink is determined by how well you can drink it sitting outside soaking up some rays. At Victory we call that Sunrise Season and it officially just started today. As invigorating as the morning rays of the summer sun, Sunrise Weissbier satisfies when the heat […]
Photograph by Ryan Donnell Before there was Victory, there was an education. In 1987, Ron and Bill traveled to Germany and Belgium. “The trip opened our eyes,” explains Bill. “It wasn’t just the flavor of the beer, but the culture. It was a time in America when Nancy Reagan was telling everyone to ‘Just Say […]
If you havn’t heard by now the collaboration of epic proportions between Victory, Dogfish Head and Stone Breweries has finally been unleashed on the un-expecting world . . . and we apologize for nothing. Saison du BUFF was imagined many moons ago when Greg Koch, Sam Calgione and Bill Covaleski attempted to incite a little controversy in an ultimately doomed media stunt in the liquor aisle of a grocery store to bring attention to Brewer United for Freedom of Flavor. Though they didn’t score the media storm they had envisioned they did manage to plant the seeds for something with a litte more taste . . .
Search the VBC Website
- Recipe: Bake Vital IPA-Infused Chocolate Cupcakes for Valentine’s Day February 3, 2016
- Victory-Infused Game-Day Appetizers to Whip Up for a Crowd January 16, 2016
- The 12 Days of December- Last Minute Gift Ideas December 23, 2015
- Tour Victory’s Parkesburg Brewing Facility Today—& Make a Stop at the New Brewpub Too! December 16, 2015
- Recipes: Victory-Infused Feast of the Seven Fishes, Beer Apple Pie December 10, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Administrator: Hello, All of our beers are made with non-gmo ing...
- Vishal: Hi Victory Team. I am a great Victory brew fa...
- Administrator: Hi Mike, All of our beers are made with non-gmo i...
- Administrator: Hi Colleen, You can take our self-guided tour i...
- Mike Dirks: Question: Does Victory produce an organic/non-GMO ...