Gail Simmons of Top Chef fame introduces Lester Holt of Weekend Today to the wonders of Prima Pils and spicy Thai food. Good pairing. Highlight: Lester’s sincere reaction “Oh, that’s really good.” Lowlight: Gail almost calling it a “Victoria” Prima Pils. Special thanks to our new official Today monitor, and Twitter friend, @cfinnin.
Bill Covaleski unveils the latest addition to the Victory family, only it’s not exactly the first time we’ve seen this beer. V Saison is a marvelous beer, but the larger corked bottle makes it seem a little unapproachable. We noticed that the sales numbers for V-Saison didn’t reflect the quality of the beer so we [...]
Yeah, we totally thought the same thing. Beets and Beer?! Not a good idea, right? Well, as it turns out from this great food pairing video shot at the Buckeye Beer Engine by our friend @chimney23 (Timothy Ingalls) it’s doesn’t look half bad, especially when that beer is a Victory Whirlwind Witbier. Here’s what Timothy [...]
If you don’t know much about brewing the first thing that you should know is that the secret to good beer starts with good water. In fact, one of the major reasons Bill and Ron picked Downingtown as the home of Victory Brewing was because of it’s proximity to the Brandywine River and all it’s [...]
Not if it’s this one. Hope it inspires you to make it through this Friday afternoon and influences what you drink this weekend. Don’t miss the :36sec mark. (if the video is loading slow just click on HD in the bottom right corner to watch in Standard defenition) “I Am A Craft Brewer” is a [...]
The Happy Hour Guys’ second installment of their Victory Brewing Tour, this time focusing on the best part of the brewing process; drinking the product! We also get to go a little deeper with a Bill C. as he talks about giving back to the community and preserving our natural resources. Oh yeah, and check [...]
We designed it to do that *Image: 49/365ths: Happy Hour Originally uploaded by capnjon21
BBQ does not come in a bottle. BBQ sauce, does come in a bottle.Most of the US knows this but our corner of the world has little barbecue tradition to rely on so marketers have conveniently sold us on the notion that barbecue is just a flavoring you can douse over any food, pretty much. [...]
The Happy Hour Guys stopped by the brewery and got a personal tour from Bill Covaleski with some interesting facts that most people don’t know. For example: Do you know who designs Victory’s labels? You might be surprised. If you’re interested in taking a tour of the Victory Brewery just stop by on Fridays and [...]
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory: Matt Couch February 25, 2014
- Quest for The People’s Pepper: 2014 Chili Challenge February 11, 2014
- Meet Victory: Andy Hoffman January 23, 2014
- Worlds Best Beer Blog: by Jordan Flinchum January 9, 2014
- Bottling Line Moves to Parkesburg January 3, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- New Details Added: Dark Intrigue Release Nov. 23 November 8, 2011
- jerry cline: I hope that the plans include a canning line. Dow...
- George Melton: Wow, can't wait the brewpub and brewery are locat...
- Beth & Dave Wardrop: Thank you for making the decision to market Victor...
- Victory Brewing Company: It's definitely a possibility!...
- The Duke: With the expansion and the bottling line move, wil...