We designed it to do that *Image: 49/365ths: Happy Hour Originally uploaded by capnjon21
BBQ does not come in a bottle. BBQ sauce, does come in a bottle.Most of the US knows this but our corner of the world has little barbecue tradition to rely on so marketers have conveniently sold us on the notion that barbecue is just a flavoring you can douse over any food, pretty much. […]
The Happy Hour Guys stopped by the brewery and got a personal tour from Bill Covaleski with some interesting facts that most people don’t know. For example: Do you know who designs Victory’s labels? You might be surprised. If you’re interested in taking a tour of the Victory Brewery just stop by on Fridays and […]
Join Team Victory for Irish Pub’s Tour de Shore – Sunday July 26th
On Sunday, July 26th, over 750 bicyclists will gear up to ride the 22nd Annual Irish Pub Tour de Shore, a 65-mile bike tour of scenic South Jersey. Meet up with Brewmaster Bill Covaleski and other Victory riders at the Irish Pub on 20th and Walnut in Philadelphia and ride on to the Irish Pub in Atlantic City. Irish Pub Atlantic City will host a post-ride BBQ and refreshing Prima Pils will be on tap awaiting your arrival.
This year’s Tour de Shore is proud to support Philadelphia Police Charities.
Each rider is asked to raise $150. As an incentive, Victory is offering the following:
- Each registered rider will receive a Victory water bottle. (We can’t always drink beer.)
- Raise $250 and receive a Growler + a certificate to fill it with your Victory of choice
- Raise $500 and receive a $50 Victory Brewing Company gift certificate
- Raise $1000 and receive a HopDevil or Golden Monkey cycling jersey
Another sunny June Sunday and another world-class bike race. Man, we are fortunate.
It took more work than ever to pull off this year’s TD North Philadelphia International Cycling Championship due to budget constraints, but many pitched in. I am proud to say that we contributed our greatest asset, delicious beer, to become the official beer of the race.
I also got to thank Mayor Nutter, first-hand, for . . .
Aren’t Press Releases great?
We know that Blogs are supposed to be more than just another outlet for traditional ‘push’ media. They’re supposed to be about conversation and transparency, etc. Well, yeah, we believe that to be true, but the problem is that we have this really cool Press Release about Bill and Ron that we had written up and we thought it would be silly not to at least give you the option of reading it So if you’re not too offended by this blatant breach of ‘social media’ etiquette, feel free to read our big news and let us know what you think:
Want to join Bill on Champions Row on Sunday? Hang out near the Winner’s Circle, get a chance to watch the 3rd lap climb on The Wall and enjoy a special VIP buffet and an open Victory beer tap. We have one VIP pass for the person who gives us the best tagline for the brand-new Victory beer blog. Either leave your idea in the comments below or Tweet us @victorybeer before noon (EST) on Saturday, June 6th.
Mention the words “bike race” to anyone in the Philadelphia area and their response is not just any bike race, it is THE bike race. Brightly clad riders spinning by at break-neck speeds or pedaling valiantly up the Manayunk Wall as they traverse the Philadelphia International Championship pro cycling tour course. This is the
@TheBrewNote We couldn’t have said it better ourselves.
Wow, on the same day we learned that the New York Times chose Prima Pils as the best pilsner they could find, we also find ourselves pitted against the upstart Philadelphia Brewing Company in a contest for Philadelphia’s “Golden Local” hosted by NBC Philadelphia. Now, we are confident that our Philly area fans will recognize […]
Search the VBC Website
- Brandywine Watershed Initiatives in our Backyard October 13, 2014
- Meet Victory: Greg Lehman September 30, 2014
- Hoffman’s Hop Blog September 26, 2014
- 5 Victory Beer-Infused Products You Need to Try September 2, 2014
- Meet Victory: Johnny MacKay July 30, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- New Details Added: Dark Intrigue Release Nov. 23 November 8, 2011
- Bill C: Greg, why are your fingers starting to look like c...
- Dave G: I was just introduced to your Golden Money at a Wi...
- TWilee: I just moved to Leesburg and this is amazing news....
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Gail! Please email email@example.com. Cheers...
- gail roy: hello i purchased 2 tickets foe my husband for the...