At Victory, we love mustaches. They’re distinguished. They’re a little creepy. And they make a statement. During the month of November, sporting a ‘stache is about more than keeping your upper lip warm. It represents a commitment to a larger cause… We salute all of the MoBros rocking a ‘stache this November. Cheers to you.
Twas the morn’ before Thanksgiving and all through the lot many drinkers were stirring, as early as 6 o’clock! The cases were stacked in retail with care. Quantity was limited; the brew was quite rare. Customers were lined up all ready to buy. Doors opened at eight, beer began to fly. Bartenders were ready; the [...]
Meet Jordan Sunseri, a Brewer here at Victory Brewing Company. Stationed mostly in our brewhouse, Jordan melds ingredients together to start the life of a beer. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: Three years. Q: What is the coolest thing about your job? And the worst? A: The coolest part of [...]
11-16-12 - Continued construction:
11-12-12 - German-built fermentation tanks awaiting delivery:
Thank you to all of our blog readers, Facebook followers, Twitter friends, e-mail subscribers and beer drinkers for caring enough about what we do here to submit your questions. Keep ‘em coming by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org! Q: Will you send me a free t-shirt or stickers or something? A: If you earn it! If you take [...]
Here at Victory we tout our creativity and flavor-bending brews pretty regularly. We talk about American ingenuity and experimenting with subtleties of flavor. With all of that creativity, you might think we’d come up with a better name for our Red Thunder release than a rip-off of the prior two year’s “Dark Wednesday.” You’d be [...]
Our hearts go out to everyone affected by Hurricane Sandy. In an effort to help, our Downingtown brewpub will be collecting various items on behalf of The Red Cross. Please participate if you can. Please Donate: Gently Used Clothing Coats/Jackets Blankets Non-perishable Food Items *All items collected at Victory and will be distributed to those [...]
UPDATE: In the wake of hurricane Sandy, we decided to extend this challenge. Now, more than ever, there are opportunities for you to get involved and make an impact to help in your community. We challenge you to do your part. Join a clean-up effort. Donate some clothing. Let a stranded friend log-in to your [...]
10-31-12 - “Fermentation farm” foundation being poured:
Search the VBC Website
- Parkesburg Rising! June 18, 2013
- Join Us in Celebration of Philly Beer Week May 29, 2013
- Victory is spreading the Love! May 15, 2013
- Meet Victory: Stephanie Meyer April 29, 2013
- Always Whole Flower Hopped March 22, 2013
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- New Details Added: Dark Intrigue Release Nov. 23 November 8, 2011
- Monster Mutant Mashups? October 14, 2010
- dewbon: Summer Love is the best thing ever !!!!!!!!...
- Mitch Clingman: Is she wearing two different shoes in the above pi...
- Andrew B: Was thrilled to see Summer Love land in Long Islan...
- Linda Rastani: Enjoyed eating at your restaurant brewery in Downi...
- WCBeerlady: This is such a great event. We have been going for...
View Posts by Category
View Posts by Month
Follow @victorybeer on Twitter