Meet Bryan Kenny, one of our graphic designers here at Victory. He has a hand in pretty much everything visual that the consumer interacts with—bottle labels, six packs, cases, posters, advertising, retail items, etcetera. It’s never boring, that’s for sure. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: Just about two years, give or take […]
There are a whole host of reasons why we chose to open our second brewpub in the lovely community of Kennett Square. Being welcomed by a family with deep roots in the community as a vital part of their residential vision for Kennett Square was one very compelling reason. The Pia family‘s Magnolia Square will bring vitality […]
It’s time to meet Tim Scullion, one of Victory’s amazing area sales managers! Tim oversees our beer at bars, liquor stores and restaurants all over South Jersey and Delaware. His main goal is to make sure that both states always have plenty of beer in stock. Without Tim, we would have one and a half thirsty states. Q: How […]
On Saturday, April 18, Team Victory and other local volunteers set out to Wyebrook Farm in Honey Brook, PA for a tree planting to help The Guardians of the Brandywine restore the riparian buffers along the Headwaters of the Upper East Branch of the Brandywine River. Creating this vegetated area near the stream at Wyebrook Farm helps shade and […]
This past weekend, we filled our brewpub (to max capacity, and not one person over, of course) with our neighbors and local chili fans, for the 13th time. That’s right. We’ve been hosting the annual Chili Challenge for 13 years now. For you newbies, the Chili Challenge is a chili competition between team Victory and open to […]
In honor of our 19th anniversary, we wanted to share 19 little known facts about Victory with all of you! Enjoy! 1. Victory Brewing Company was originally conceived as Independence Brewing Company. 2. Ron and Bill used to deliver beer in our first truck. 3. Victory was said to have the longest […]
February, the blessed (or cursed) month of tiny hearts, cupid and celebrating your love. Its that time of year when you gift your lover something from the heart. We know it can be difficult to put it all into words. We find its always easier to express ourselves after a frothy flavorful beverage, so for all […]
Expect the unexpected when giving our menu and daily menu additions the once-over. You’ll find delights from around the world cooked up to pair perfectly with our fresh drafts. Fear not, hungry Victory regulars: your bar favorites are still being made daily. Wings of Victory, the hand tossed pretzel, fried pickles, the jerk grinder, the […]
The old adage “good things come in small packages” aptly applies to the menu created specifically for our newest brewpub, Victory at Magnolia, in Kennett Square. Look for an early 2015 opening and plan to scope out old favorites and new twists that pair perfectly with our growing beer list. We caught up with busy […]
Spoil the beer lover in your life this holiday season! On the 1st day of December, my beer friend gave to me… On the 2nd day of December, my beer friend gave to me… On the 3rd day of December, my beer friend gave to me… On the 4th day of December, my beer friend gave to me… On the […]
Search the VBC Website
- Golden Monkey Sweet Chili Sauce August 5, 2016
- Air Drop Pils: A Hoppy Travelogue August 5, 2016
- Meet Victory: John Coleman July 25, 2016
- Vital IPA Braised Short Ribs, Sweet Corn Polenta and Grilled Summer Vegetables With Natural Reduction July 1, 2016
- Raising a Pint to Pops June 14, 2016
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Administrator: Hi Christian, We are not currently using Brewers C...
- David: primadonna: Prima Pils + Donnybrook Stout. Made by...
- Christian: Have you begun to use Brewers Clarex in any of you...
- Administrator: Hi Larry, That means that the HopDevil was born on...
- Administrator: Hi Mark, We're glad to hear you love the cans as ...