On Saturday, April 18, Team Victory and other local volunteers set out to Wyebrook Farm in Honey Brook, PA for a tree planting to help The Guardians of the Brandywine restore the riparian buffers along the Headwaters of the Upper East Branch of the Brandywine River. Creating this vegetated area near the stream at Wyebrook Farm helps shade and […]
Meet Kevin Barrett, Victory’s Stockroom Manager. He’s the one responsible for making sure we have all of the parts needed for the equipment that brews, stores and packages everybody’s favorite Victory beers. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: Since August of 2013. Q: What is the best thing about your job? And the worst? […]
Meet Kevin Downs, one of our graphic designers here at Victory! He helps create our labels, six packs and case boxes as well as t-shirts, animations, food packaging and ads. You might have gotten a little view into his (wonderfully strange) mind in our Anniversary video, but here’s the full scoop on Kevin! Q: How long have […]
This past weekend, we filled our brewpub (to max capacity, and not one person over, of course) with our neighbors and local chili fans, for the 13th time. That’s right. We’ve been hosting the annual Chili Challenge for 13 years now. For you newbies, the Chili Challenge is a chili competition between team Victory and open to […]
In honor of our 19th anniversary, we wanted to share 19 little known facts about Victory with all of you! Enjoy! 1. Victory Brewing Company was originally conceived as Independence Brewing Company. 2. Ron and Bill used to deliver beer in our first truck. 3. Victory was said to have the longest […]
February, the blessed (or cursed) month of tiny hearts, cupid and celebrating your love. Its that time of year when you gift your lover something from the heart. We know it can be difficult to put it all into words. We find its always easier to express ourselves after a frothy flavorful beverage, so for all […]
Expect the unexpected when giving our menu and daily menu additions the once-over. You’ll find delights from around the world cooked up to pair perfectly with our fresh drafts. Fear not, hungry Victory regulars: your bar favorites are still being made daily. Wings of Victory, the hand tossed pretzel, fried pickles, the jerk grinder, the […]
The old adage “good things come in small packages” aptly applies to the menu created specifically for our newest brewpub, Victory at Magnolia, in Kennett Square. Look for an early 2015 opening and plan to scope out old favorites and new twists that pair perfectly with our growing beer list. We caught up with busy […]
Meet Lauren Heald, the restaurant General Manager at our Parkesburg brewpub location. We are breaking ground on the restaurant construction at the beginning of the new year and plan to have the brewpub open to the public by early summer. When she’s not working directly with contractors (read: bossing them around), she works at our Downingtown brewpub, making sure all […]
Spoil the beer lover in your life this holiday season! On the 1st day of December, my beer friend gave to me… On the 2nd day of December, my beer friend gave to me… On the 3rd day of December, my beer friend gave to me… On the 4th day of December, my beer friend gave to me… On the […]
Search the VBC Website
- A Victory for Sustainbility! April 22, 2016
- Prima Pils Poached Shrimp Flatbread April 16, 2016
- Follow RJ Around the World – European Edition April 12, 2016
- 3 Victory-Infused Brunch Recipes You Have to Create (HopDevil Bloody Mary Included!) March 26, 2016
- Creativity Across The Sea- Collaborating With Tokyo’s Devil Craft Brewery March 9, 2016
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Mike: Thanks, Can't wait....
- Administrator: Hi Brooke, The IBU for Summer Love is right around...
- Brooke Storms: why is there no IBU for Victory Summer Love and if...
- Administrator: Hi Doug, I'm happy to say yes! We should see St. ...
- Doug Geiger: Any word on an appearance by St, Boisterous in the...