It’s that ghoulish time of year when it becomes perfectly acceptable to stuff your face with candy, dress in crazy costumes and throw wicked parties. There’s no better way to celebrate Halloween than to sneak away to your own Frankensteinian laboratory and mix mysterious concoctions. Our favorite monster mash? DarkDevil. It’s a 50-50 blend of [...]
By Bill Covaleksi You don’t have to fly too high in Philly foodie circles to run into Emilio Mignucci of DiBruno Bros. Totally at the epicenter of Philadelphia food culture, Emilio is the guy who lifted his grandparents’ adored little Italian market shop (along with cousin Bill) into a convenient and cozy culinary empire. This [...]
As we’ve been coming closer and closer to reaching capacity here at Victory, we’ve had to make some hard decisions about what beers to brew and which to ditch as tank space gets tight. It’s Victory’s somewhat less-dramatic Sophie’s Choice — which of our children win our attention? Fortunately, we are approaching a time when [...]
10-11-12 - Brewhouse roof is off:
This week, more than 49,000 beer enthusiasts are taking over Denver for The Great American Beer Festival. Six of those are Victory staffers. All six of us are hoping to meet the remaining 48,994 boozers during our four-day stay. We hope you’ll join Bill, Pete, Jordan, Zach, Stephanie and Karen to Taste Victory during GABF. [...]
It’s time to answer all of your most pressing Victory questions! E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and ask us anything! We will respond in a future blog post. Here are the latest questions: Q: Is Victory attending/competing in the Great American Beer Festival? A: Yes! We will be in booth C18 serving Prima Pils, Festbier, Summer Love Ale, [...]
09-24-12 - Work in progress:
Meet Betsy Benner, our Human Resources Administrator. Betsy works closely with the Victory management team to help identify and cultivate the Victory company culture and find the employees who help to keep that identity strong. The hiring process starts with Betsy. It’s her job to find the people who exhibit Victory values and the the [...]
Since launching the Inspired by Victory contest series last summer, we’ve received countless incredible submissions. This time was no different. In fact, the “Around the World” contest was by far the most inspired, and therefore, the most difficult for us to judge and choose a winner. We have always known we have very loyal fans, [...]
Each and every month, you continue to amaze us with your curiosity. Thank you for caring about what we do and for reaching out with your inquiries. Keep those questions coming! Send them to email@example.com and we will address them in an upcoming post. If we missed your question this time around, feel free to [...]
Search the VBC Website
- Parkesburg Rising! June 18, 2013
- Join Us in Celebration of Philly Beer Week May 29, 2013
- Victory is spreading the Love! May 15, 2013
- Meet Victory: Stephanie Meyer April 29, 2013
- Always Whole Flower Hopped March 22, 2013
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- New Details Added: Dark Intrigue Release Nov. 23 November 8, 2011
- Monster Mutant Mashups? October 14, 2010
- dewbon: Summer Love is the best thing ever !!!!!!!!...
- Mitch Clingman: Is she wearing two different shoes in the above pi...
- Andrew B: Was thrilled to see Summer Love land in Long Islan...
- Linda Rastani: Enjoyed eating at your restaurant brewery in Downi...
- WCBeerlady: This is such a great event. We have been going for...
View Posts by Category
View Posts by Month
Follow @victorybeer on Twitter