Meet Stephanie Meyer, Victory Brewing Company’s Western Area Sales Manager. If you’re in Texas, California or Colorado, she’s your go-to gal for all things Victory! She sees to it that our western friends get the beer. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: I’ve worked at Victory since June of 2011, so […]
By Bill Covaleski A recent trip to Pittsburgh had me wistful about a stop that Ron and I had made in that great city back in June of 1995. We were there to work the Pennsylvania Microbrewers Fest for Ron’s employer at that time, Old Dominion Brewing Co., on our way to West Alexandria, OH, […]
It’s time again to answer questions from our blog readers, Facebook followers, Twitter friends, e-mail subscribers and fellow beer drinkers. Submit your questions. See them answered on our blog. Doesn’t get much easier than that! Keep ‘em coming by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org! Q: How long will a growler normally last? A: This is definitely a repeat […]
Meet Diane Desiderio, our Restaurant General Manager. She makes sure that all food service operations are running smoothly and that the customers are consuming only awesome beer. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: About 14 years now. Q: What is the coolest thing about your job? And the worst? A: The […]
Introducing people to the vibrant flavors of craft beer can be a lot like buying gifts for friends you don’t yet know really well. The coolest idea can often end up as a most epic fail. But peril should not stop us from trying, right? I obviously felt strongly enough about craft beer to literally […]
My mom has yet to visit our Parkesburg facility, but has expressed her interest and pride in the rising tanks and beautiful plans. This is in stark contrast to her response when she first visited our Downingtown location before we officially called it home. It was probably late in the spring of 1994 when she […]
We’ve all heard that old saying about March coming “in like a lion,” but at Victory, we’re switching it up a little bit and swapping animals while we’re at it. In honor of the release of our white wine barrel-aged Golden Monkey, White Monkey, we present you with “In like a Monkey.” Now that’s a […]
It’s time again to answer questions from our blog readers, Facebook followers, Twitter friends, e-mail subscribers and fellow beer drinkers. Submit your questions. See them answered on our blog. Doesn’t get much easier than that! Keep ‘em coming by emailing email@example.com! Q: I was lucky enough to find the HBC 369 or “Mosiac” DIPA. It […]
On Thursday, January 24, Victory Brewing Company was honored by the Chester County Chamber of Business & Industry for our substantial results in recycling and resource conservation. Their Green Business Award recognized us as a business that uses natural resources in an efficient and sustainable manner, achieving both environmental benefits and cost savings. Restaurant Manager, […]
Meet The Dirty Firkins, Victory’s very own brewery band! Q: How long has Victory Brewing Company had a band? A: About 6 years now. We originally went by the Victory Brewer’s Blues. Q: How did you come up with the name Dirty Firkins? A: Jimmy Breeding saw a sign that labeled a pallet of firkins […]
Search the VBC Website
- Beer Week in Costa Rica? Yes, Please. July 9, 2014
- Breaking news…Victory Brewpub to open in Kennett Square! June 27, 2014
- Meet Victory: Jen Corrigan June 27, 2014
- Bill’s UK Adventure: American Craft Beer Across the Pond June 2, 2014
- Meet Victory: Berry Woodrow May 29, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- New Details Added: Dark Intrigue Release Nov. 23 November 8, 2011
- Richard: Can't wait..Even found Victory brews at Marco Bre...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Alex, All of our beers are indeed Kosher. While...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Danielle, We will not have ice cream available ...
- Danielle: Will your ice cream be available in stores in Pitt...
- Alex: Hi, For the question about being Kosher. The ...