It’s time to jump into the brewpub side of Victory to meet another member of our team. Meet Steph Hoffmeier, Victory’s restaurant administrator. She’s the one responsible for making sure all of our new restaurant employees complete their training and prepare for great customer experiences ahead! If you’ve visited our brewpub, you’ve probably seen Steph bartending, […]
Meet Ian Jenkins, our Warehouse and Inventory Supervisor. He oversees the logistics, fulfillment and warehousing of all of our delicious beer here at Victory. In a nutshell, beer doesn’t get to you unless it goes through Ian. He’s a good guy to know. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: 6 years Q: What is […]
On a humid day in late September, I was thinking about my first encounter with the Brandywine Valley Association (BVA), now 17 years ago. Then, I was pouring our beer for an Oktoberfest event, admiring the impressive Myrick barn as the autumn leaves drifted downward. That day marked the start of a long association with […]
Meet Greg Lehman, Victory’s Eastern PA Area Sales Manager. When he’s not too busy being the tallest person at Victory, he’s working to make sure all of our precious liquid finds its way into your hands, and as many hands as possible. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: Almost 3 years. Q: What is the best thing […]
I’m standing at the bar in Downingtown when Ron Barchet finds me and bluntly asks, “Andy, do you have a passport?” “Yes?” “Is it valid?” Then what he’s really asking starts to dawn on me. It won’t become real for me until months later, when I find myself sitting in Philadelphia International drinking HopDevil […]
What if you could enjoy the best of Victory Brewing Company’s beers in non-alcoholic glory? Yes, you read thatright: the beers you love have been transformed into inspired and delicious food items, and we’re just dying for you to take a bite. Beer-Infused Ice Cream Chalk it up to our focus on waste not, want […]
Meet Johnny MacKay, Victory’s retail manager in Downingtown! His days are filled with keeping a proper and tight rotation on all of our beers, to keep a fresh and consistent supply of available brands at all times from season to season. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: I feel like I’ve always […]
What is more captivating than hope; more spellbinding than promise? Beer, of course. When the beer is the surprising new fascination, it’s an ideal situation for me! So with a great sense of hope and promise, I dove into the mystery of Costa Rican craft brews a few weeks ago. I was very fortunate to […]
Ok, so maybe this isn’t breaking news, but from what our fans tell us, it is most definitely a much-anticipated addition to the already stellar craft beer scene that Kennett has become. The feeling is mutual – we are just as excited as you are! After Old Man Winter had his way with us this […]
Meet Jen Corrigan, Victory’s Vice President of Finance & Corporate Strategy. She oversees the Human Resources and Accounting functions at Victory. As part of this role, she works with all departments within the company in order to promote and meet our long-term growth goals. In other words, she plots the strategy for Total Global Domination […]
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory: John Coleman July 25, 2016
- Vital IPA Braised Short Ribs, Sweet Corn Polenta and Grilled Summer Vegetables With Natural Reduction July 1, 2016
- Raising a Pint to Pops June 14, 2016
- 3 Beer-Infused Finger Foods to Whip Up for Your Spring & Summer Parties June 10, 2016
- A Victory for Sustainbility! April 22, 2016
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Administrator: Sour Monkey will be released in early August. I su...
- J: Cannot wait to pick up some Sour Monkey tomorrow!...
- Administrator: Hi Tina, Moonglow is one of our favorites as well ...
- Tina B: Will Moonglow be back in August? My absolute favor...
- Administrator: Sean, We're glad you enjoyed our brewpub! Hope yo...