It’s time to take a trip into our Downingtown kitchen and meet Joe Pryor, our Executive Sous Chef. He’s second in command in the back of the house and responsible for making sure all of our guests have enjoyable experiences. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: I have been a part of this […]
Brewing a great beer one time is relatively simple. Doing it again. And again. And again, each time achieving the same flavor, color, aroma and mouthfeel—now, that takes finesse. To make sure we hit the mark each time, we put our beers through a rigorous Quality Assurance and testing process. Here’s how it works … […]
It’s time again to get a closer look at the corporate side of things and meet another crucial member of our team, Meg Davis, Human Resources Assistant. It’s Meg’s job to help make sure that those interested in joining the Victory team fit in with our truly unique and progressive culture. We could not make our […]
Meet Matt Couch, a senior brewer here at Victory. Matt ensures that the wort leaving the brewhouse is to specification, laying the foundation for the rest of the brewing process and helping to make sure the liquid we produce is the awesome, high quality beer that we know and love. Q: How long have you worked […]
Heading into our 18th year of operations here at Victory it is hard to grasp all of the blood, sweat and tears that we’ve witnessed in bringing Victory to the level it is at now. But just yesterday, at our 12 Annual Chili Challenge, the tears that flowed were of joy and mirth, the sweat […]
Ever wonder who makes all of our awesome videos at the brewery? Well, meet Andy Hoffman, the man in charge of just that! His job as Digital Media Specialist is devoted to herding all of our beer and staff members in front the camera. Whether it’s climbing up the fermentation tanks at Parkesburg, attaching a camera […]
Updated on January 29, 2014 January 29, 2014 #PaintedHall #OldRoyalNavalCollege #Greenwich #London #worldsbestbeertrip #wbbt January 29, 2014 Enjoying some Cutty Sark #whiskey on the #Cuttysark in #greenwich #london #wbbt #worldsbestbeertrip January 28, 2014 One of the most unique brewery setups I have ever seen @meantimebrewing. #worldsbestbeertrip #wbbt #London #Greenwich January 27, 2014 Last meal in […]
Bottling line relocated to new state-of-the-art facility. On December 11, our brewery team began the complicated but critical task of carefully disconnecting and moving our bottling line from our Downingtown brewery, to our Parkesburg brewery. Led by Engineering Manager, Steve Galliera, and Packaging Manager, Jared Adkins, Victory’s packaging and maintenance team, as well as contract […]
Meet Adam Gladish! He’s our Philadelphia suburbs Area Sales Manager. He supplies Victory beer to the counties surrounding Philadelphia: Bucks, Berks, Delaware and Montgomery, plus northeastern PA, the Lehigh Valley, Lancaster and York. He’s got a lot of land (read: beer) to cover! Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: I have […]
The holidays are upon us! Soon, the halls will be decked, turkeys will be stuffed and tables will be set, as friends and family from near and far come together to celebrate the season. But if you’re like so many of us, finding that perfect holiday gift for the loved-ones, friends and holiday host or […]
Search the VBC Website
- Recipe: Victory-Infused Thanksgiving Turkey & Gravy November 20, 2015
- The Journey of Hops to Victory Brewing Company November 18, 2015
- Halloween: Beer + Candy = Game Changer October 28, 2015
- Attention Female Drinkers—Why Are You Choosing Beer over Wine? October 9, 2015
- Everything You Need to Know About Victory’s Brand New Community Fund October 1, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Kevin: Does Prima Pils adhere to the "German Beer Purity...
- Burt Benenson: Just out of curiousity, which of your beers would ...
- Max: Hi Lauren, When will Parkeaburg Brew Pub be op...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Gail! Sorry we didn't see this until now. Hope...
- Paul Wish: You guys saved the best for last! Golden Monkey ...