UPDATE: In the wake of hurricane Sandy, we decided to extend this challenge. Now, more than ever, there are opportunities for you to get involved and make an impact to help in your community. We challenge you to do your part. Join a clean-up effort. Donate some clothing. Let a stranded friend log-in to your [...]
10-31-12 - “Fermentation farm” foundation being poured:
It’s that ghoulish time of year when it becomes perfectly acceptable to stuff your face with candy, dress in crazy costumes and throw wicked parties. There’s no better way to celebrate Halloween than to sneak away to your own Frankensteinian laboratory and mix mysterious concoctions. Our favorite monster mash? DarkDevil. It’s a 50-50 blend of [...]
By Bill Covaleksi You don’t have to fly too high in Philly foodie circles to run into Emilio Mignucci of DiBruno Bros. Totally at the epicenter of Philadelphia food culture, Emilio is the guy who lifted his grandparents’ adored little Italian market shop (along with cousin Bill) into a convenient and cozy culinary empire. This [...]
As we’ve been coming closer and closer to reaching capacity here at Victory, we’ve had to make some hard decisions about what beers to brew and which to ditch as tank space gets tight. It’s Victory’s somewhat less-dramatic Sophie’s Choice — which of our children win our attention? Fortunately, we are approaching a time when [...]
10-11-12 - Brewhouse roof is off:
This week, more than 49,000 beer enthusiasts are taking over Denver for The Great American Beer Festival. Six of those are Victory staffers. All six of us are hoping to meet the remaining 48,994 boozers during our four-day stay. We hope you’ll join Bill, Pete, Jordan, Zach, Stephanie and Karen to Taste Victory during GABF. [...]
It’s time to answer all of your most pressing Victory questions! E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and ask us anything! We will respond in a future blog post. Here are the latest questions: Q: Is Victory attending/competing in the Great American Beer Festival? A: Yes! We will be in booth C18 serving Prima Pils, Festbier, Summer Love Ale, [...]
09-24-12 - Work in progress:
Meet Betsy Benner, our Human Resources Administrator. Betsy works closely with the Victory management team to help identify and cultivate the Victory company culture and find the employees who help to keep that identity strong. The hiring process starts with Betsy. It’s her job to find the people who exhibit Victory values and the the [...]
Search the VBC Website
- A Victory for the Holidays! November 27, 2013
- Meet Victory: Bryan Audet November 26, 2013
- Parkesburg Rising: First Test Brew November 7, 2013
- Hoppy Halloween! October 29, 2013
- Claiming Victory October 10, 2013
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- Monster Mutant Mashups? October 14, 2010
- Rob Absten: So, three more states and three new countries but ...
- Willy: Also not happy with the move to four-packs. A mar...
- Kalin W: YES YES! Victory is a staple in my household. We m...
- Gaspasser: Where is it? I look forward every year to this be...
- Carol Audet: Your mother thinks you're wonderful and a great a...