It’s that time again! Philly Beer Week kicks off on Friday, May 31. It is a week of incredible beers and thrilling events mixed in with a little insanity. If you’re up for the challenge, join us and drink your way through the city for ten days (that’s right folks, the creators of Philly Beer […]
May is flying by! Longer days are leading into warmer nights, and with Memorial Day right around the corner, spring fever is quickly turning into Summer Love! And yes, that means our award-winning, long-awaited seasonal brew, Summer Love Ale, has once again hit shelves. And this year, thanks to our awesome fans like you, Summer Love […]
Meet Stephanie Meyer, Victory Brewing Company’s Western Area Sales Manager. If you’re in Texas, California or Colorado, she’s your go-to gal for all things Victory! She sees to it that our western friends get the beer. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: I’ve worked at Victory since June of 2011, so […]
By Bill Covaleski A recent trip to Pittsburgh had me wistful about a stop that Ron and I had made in that great city back in June of 1995. We were there to work the Pennsylvania Microbrewers Fest for Ron’s employer at that time, Old Dominion Brewing Co., on our way to West Alexandria, OH, […]
It’s time again to answer questions from our blog readers, Facebook followers, Twitter friends, e-mail subscribers and fellow beer drinkers. Submit your questions. See them answered on our blog. Doesn’t get much easier than that! Keep ‘em coming by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org! Q: How long will a growler normally last? A: This is definitely a repeat […]
Meet Diane Desiderio, our Restaurant General Manager. She makes sure that all food service operations are running smoothly and that the customers are consuming only awesome beer. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: About 14 years now. Q: What is the coolest thing about your job? And the worst? A: The […]
Introducing people to the vibrant flavors of craft beer can be a lot like buying gifts for friends you don’t yet know really well. The coolest idea can often end up as a most epic fail. But peril should not stop us from trying, right? I obviously felt strongly enough about craft beer to literally […]
My mom has yet to visit our Parkesburg facility, but has expressed her interest and pride in the rising tanks and beautiful plans. This is in stark contrast to her response when she first visited our Downingtown location before we officially called it home. It was probably late in the spring of 1994 when she […]
We’ve all heard that old saying about March coming “in like a lion,” but at Victory, we’re switching it up a little bit and swapping animals while we’re at it. In honor of the release of our white wine barrel-aged Golden Monkey, White Monkey, we present you with “In like a Monkey.” Now that’s a […]
It’s time again to answer questions from our blog readers, Facebook followers, Twitter friends, e-mail subscribers and fellow beer drinkers. Submit your questions. See them answered on our blog. Doesn’t get much easier than that! Keep ‘em coming by emailing email@example.com! Q: I was lucky enough to find the HBC 369 or “Mosiac” DIPA. It […]
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory Brewing Company’s Chef de Cuisine, Owen Kolva December 30, 2014
- Meet Victory: Lauren Heald December 23, 2014
- 12 Days of December December 10, 2014
- 6 Wing Flavors to Try NOW at Victory December 8, 2014
- Share the Holiday Cheer – Great Gifts for the Beer Lover November 26, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Monster Mutant Mashups? October 14, 2010
- Jimbo: Chef Owen, Some additional focus on gluten-free...
- Loren Whitehead: Interested in learning about your fence like trell...
- Nina M: Thanks, Bill. Happy to "serve up" the good news!...
- Greg: What a picture! Please tell me those are nunchuck...
- Madeline Rice: Hi Heidi! Thanks for your kind words. If you're i...