Meet Johnny MacKay, Victory’s retail manager in Downingtown! His days are filled with keeping a proper and tight rotation on all of our beers, to keep a fresh and consistent supply of available brands at all times from season to season. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: I feel like I’ve always […]
What is more captivating than hope; more spellbinding than promise? Beer, of course. When the beer is the surprising new fascination, it’s an ideal situation for me! So with a great sense of hope and promise, I dove into the mystery of Costa Rican craft brews a few weeks ago. I was very fortunate to […]
Ok, so maybe this isn’t breaking news, but from what our fans tell us, it is most definitely a much-anticipated addition to the already stellar craft beer scene that Kennett has become. The feeling is mutual – we are just as excited as you are! After Old Man Winter had his way with us this […]
Meet Jen Corrigan, Victory’s Vice President of Finance & Corporate Strategy. She oversees the Human Resources and Accounting functions at Victory. As part of this role, she works with all departments within the company in order to promote and meet our long-term growth goals. In other words, she plots the strategy for Total Global Domination […]
Sitting at London Heathrow and facing five hours of internment due to a flight cancellation, I wonder why I chose to do this. Why did I think it was a wise idea to hit five towns in the UK, top to bottom, over nine hectic days, while my family grows frustrated and my lawn turns […]
Meet Berry Woodrow, our Corporate Administrator at Victory. She’s currently working on adding, “High Priestess of IT Troubleshooting” as a subtitle. While she may be less than five feet tall, her sass and order are miles high. In a nutshell, she keeps the offices running so the rest of the team can make, market and […]
It’s that time again! Philly Beer Week kicks off on Friday, May 30. It’s a week of the tastiest beers and most exciting events mixed in with a little – or a lot of – insanity. If you’re up for the challenge, join us and drink your way through the city for ten days (that’s […]
It’s time to take a trip into our Downingtown kitchen and meet Joe Pryor, our Executive Sous Chef. He’s second in command in the back of the house and responsible for making sure all of our guests have enjoyable experiences. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: I have been a part of this […]
Brewing a great beer one time is relatively simple. Doing it again. And again. And again, each time achieving the same flavor, color, aroma and mouthfeel—now, that takes finesse. To make sure we hit the mark each time, we put our beers through a rigorous Quality Assurance and testing process. Here’s how it works … […]
It’s time again to get a closer look at the corporate side of things and meet another crucial member of our team, Meg Davis, Human Resources Assistant. It’s Meg’s job to help make sure that those interested in joining the Victory team fit in with our truly unique and progressive culture. We could not make our […]
Search the VBC Website
- 20 Things You Need to Know About Victory Brewing Company as We Celebrate Our 20th Anniversary February 10, 2016
- Recipe: Bake Vital IPA-Infused Chocolate Cupcakes for Valentine’s Day February 3, 2016
- Victory-Infused Game-Day Appetizers to Whip Up for a Crowd January 16, 2016
- The 12 Days of December- Last Minute Gift Ideas December 23, 2015
- Tour Victory’s Parkesburg Brewing Facility Today—& Make a Stop at the New Brewpub Too! December 16, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Brad Katenkamp: I just wanted to raise my glass and say thank you ...
- Administrator: Hello, All of our beers are made with non-gmo ing...
- Vishal: Hi Victory Team. I am a great Victory brew fa...
- Administrator: Hi Mike, All of our beers are made with non-gmo i...
- Administrator: Hi Colleen, You can take our self-guided tour i...