“Winner, winner, chicken dinner!” We’re sure that’s what you’ll be shouting after exploring our tempting Wings of Victory options. Sure, our tender wings are part of our starters menu, but we fully support making a meal out of them. Each delectable bite is made in-house, starting with the breading, then the sauce, right down to the […]
The familiar music, twinkling lights, aromas of cinnamon, nutmeg and apple pie…the holiday season has begun! And of course that means it’s that time again, time to cheerily (or beerily) share the perfect gift with each of your loved ones, friends and co-workers. If the thought of all of those gifts makes you want to […]
It’s time to jump into the brewpub side of Victory to meet another member of our team. Meet Steph Hoffmeier, Victory’s restaurant administrator. She’s the one responsible for making sure all of our new restaurant employees complete their training and prepare for great customer experiences ahead! If you’ve visited our brewpub, you’ve probably seen Steph bartending, […]
Meet Ian Jenkins, our Warehouse and Inventory Supervisor. He oversees the logistics, fulfillment and warehousing of all of our delicious beer here at Victory. In a nutshell, beer doesn’t get to you unless it goes through Ian. He’s a good guy to know. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: 6 years Q: What is […]
On a humid day in late September, I was thinking about my first encounter with the Brandywine Valley Association (BVA), now 17 years ago. Then, I was pouring our beer for an Oktoberfest event, admiring the impressive Myrick barn as the autumn leaves drifted downward. That day marked the start of a long association with […]
Meet Greg Lehman, Victory’s Eastern PA Area Sales Manager. When he’s not too busy being the tallest person at Victory, he’s working to make sure all of our precious liquid finds its way into your hands, and as many hands as possible. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: Almost 3 years. Q: What is the best thing […]
I’m standing at the bar in Downingtown when Ron Barchet finds me and bluntly asks, “Andy, do you have a passport?” “Yes?” “Is it valid?” Then what he’s really asking starts to dawn on me. It won’t become real for me until months later, when I find myself sitting in Philadelphia International drinking HopDevil […]
What if you could enjoy the best of Victory Brewing Company’s beers in non-alcoholic glory? Yes, you read thatright: the beers you love have been transformed into inspired and delicious food items, and we’re just dying for you to take a bite. Beer-Infused Ice Cream Chalk it up to our focus on waste not, want […]
Meet Johnny MacKay, Victory’s retail manager in Downingtown! His days are filled with keeping a proper and tight rotation on all of our beers, to keep a fresh and consistent supply of available brands at all times from season to season. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: I feel like I’ve always […]
What is more captivating than hope; more spellbinding than promise? Beer, of course. When the beer is the surprising new fascination, it’s an ideal situation for me! So with a great sense of hope and promise, I dove into the mystery of Costa Rican craft brews a few weeks ago. I was very fortunate to […]
Search the VBC Website
- A Victory for Sustainbility! April 22, 2016
- Prima Pils Poached Shrimp Flatbread April 16, 2016
- Follow RJ Around the World – European Edition April 12, 2016
- 3 Victory-Infused Brunch Recipes You Have to Create (HopDevil Bloody Mary Included!) March 26, 2016
- Creativity Across The Sea- Collaborating With Tokyo’s Devil Craft Brewery March 9, 2016
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Mike: Thanks, Can't wait....
- Administrator: Hi Brooke, The IBU for Summer Love is right around...
- Brooke Storms: why is there no IBU for Victory Summer Love and if...
- Administrator: Hi Doug, I'm happy to say yes! We should see St. ...
- Doug Geiger: Any word on an appearance by St, Boisterous in the...