Twas the morn’ before Thanksgiving and all through the lot many drinkers were stirring, as early as 6 o’clock! The cases were stacked in retail with care. Quantity was limited; the brew was quite rare. Customers were lined up all ready to buy. Doors opened at eight, beer began to fly. Bartenders were ready; the […]
Archive | Baltic Thunder RSS feed for this section
Here at Victory we tout our creativity and flavor-bending brews pretty regularly. We talk about American ingenuity and experimenting with subtleties of flavor. With all of that creativity, you might think we’d come up with a better name for our Red Thunder release than a rip-off of the prior two year’s “Dark Wednesday.” You’d be […]
As we’ve been coming closer and closer to reaching capacity here at Victory, we’ve had to make some hard decisions about what beers to brew and which to ditch as tank space gets tight. It’s Victory’s somewhat less-dramatic Sophie’s Choice — which of our children win our attention? Fortunately, we are approaching a time when […]
It has been really fun to gather all of the questions you submit each month, consider your requests and compose our answers. It’s like Jeopardy, Victory style. Of course, we don’t have to answer in the form of a question, so that’s a bonus. But we don’t win money in the end. And Alex Trebek […]
Our Helios Ale and West Chester’s Shellbark Hollow Crottin de Chevre lead the charge of local associations in the latest Philadelphia Local Food Guide. Let me start by saying that I sincerely hope that you find value in reading this missive. I can’t guarantee that you will as the thoughts driving this writing are forming […]
I was dealt the gift of a great experience last night for simply doing my job. In pouring samples of Old Horizontal and Yakima Twilight for customers of DiBruno Bros. on S. Ninth Street, in the heart of the Italian Market in Philly, I got to interact with this legendary store’s customers and got to […]
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory: Amy DePaoli July 1, 2015
- Yes we CAN! May 28, 2015
- Meet Victory: Bryan Kenny May 28, 2015
- Found “That” Guy May 14, 2015
- Meet Victory: Tim Scullion April 27, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Jack Mariano: Thanks we'll keep watching with great anticipatio...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Jack! Thanks for reaching out. We are moving al...
- Jack Mariano: Hi Lauren: How is the Parkesburg restaurant coming...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hey Margie! We are planning for a 2016/2017 openin...
- Margie: Headed to Leesburg in a few days. Please tell me y...