We all know that lagers take patience and time to become the delightful things that they are. But, would you believe that this one took nearly two years to be realized? The first step in the process was in April of 2014 when Albert of AQ Bevolution, our importer into Japan, introduced me to Jason, […]
Archive | Bill RSS feed for this section
Bill and Ron’s excellent adventure has been frequently scribed over the years: the chance school bus meeting in fifth grade, the thoughtful home brewing kit gift and the friendly rivalry that developed into new careers in the beer industry and eventually—gloriously—into Victory Brewing Company. Still, it wasn’t always sunshine and roses for our co-founders Bill Covaleski […]
Sales meetings are stuffy, day-long events filled with PowerPoints, statistics and lots of coffee, right? Not here, where getting business done is important, but so is fun. And beer. And beer pairings. And a good throw-down. We put our employees to the test during National Sales Week held recently in Downingtown, challenging them to brew […]
There are a whole host of reasons why we chose to open our second brewpub in the lovely community of Kennett Square. Being welcomed by a family with deep roots in the community as a vital part of their residential vision for Kennett Square was one very compelling reason. The Pia family‘s Magnolia Square will bring vitality […]
On Saturday, April 18, Team Victory and other local volunteers set out to Wyebrook Farm in Honey Brook, PA for a tree planting to help The Guardians of the Brandywine restore the riparian buffers along the Headwaters of the Upper East Branch of the Brandywine River. Creating this vegetated area near the stream at Wyebrook Farm helps shade and […]
In honor of our 19th anniversary, we wanted to share 19 little known facts about Victory with all of you! Enjoy! 1. Victory Brewing Company was originally conceived as Independence Brewing Company. 2. Ron and Bill used to deliver beer in our first truck. 3. Victory was said to have the longest […]
On a humid day in late September, I was thinking about my first encounter with the Brandywine Valley Association (BVA), now 17 years ago. Then, I was pouring our beer for an Oktoberfest event, admiring the impressive Myrick barn as the autumn leaves drifted downward. That day marked the start of a long association with […]
What is more captivating than hope; more spellbinding than promise? Beer, of course. When the beer is the surprising new fascination, it’s an ideal situation for me! So with a great sense of hope and promise, I dove into the mystery of Costa Rican craft brews a few weeks ago. I was very fortunate to […]
Sitting at London Heathrow and facing five hours of internment due to a flight cancellation, I wonder why I chose to do this. Why did I think it was a wise idea to hit five towns in the UK, top to bottom, over nine hectic days, while my family grows frustrated and my lawn turns […]
By Bill Covaleski A recent trip to Pittsburgh had me wistful about a stop that Ron and I had made in that great city back in June of 1995. We were there to work the Pennsylvania Microbrewers Fest for Ron’s employer at that time, Old Dominion Brewing Co., on our way to West Alexandria, OH, […]
Search the VBC Website
- A Victory for Sustainbility! April 22, 2016
- Prima Pils Poached Shrimp Flatbread April 16, 2016
- Follow RJ Around the World – European Edition April 12, 2016
- 3 Victory-Infused Brunch Recipes You Have to Create (HopDevil Bloody Mary Included!) March 26, 2016
- Creativity Across The Sea- Collaborating With Tokyo’s Devil Craft Brewery March 9, 2016
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Mike: Thanks, Can't wait....
- Administrator: Hi Brooke, The IBU for Summer Love is right around...
- Brooke Storms: why is there no IBU for Victory Summer Love and if...
- Administrator: Hi Doug, I'm happy to say yes! We should see St. ...
- Doug Geiger: Any word on an appearance by St, Boisterous in the...