Vermonters have been vocal for Victory for a few years now and as we have crept north through New England we have always looked forward to this day when we could slake their thirst for Victory! We look forward to serving our friends up there over the many, many years ahead. But, we must also [...]
Archive | Bill RSS feed for this section
An American invasion force hit Toronto this week and we could be feeling the effects for years to come. The weapons of choice weren’t bombs, missiles or bullets. These invaders came with pilsners, India pale ales and Belgian ales. The Brewers Association (the trade organization for American craft breweries) held a beer and food [...]
Featuring four hops from America’s heartland of hop-growing, the Yakima Valley of Washington State, our new Yakima Twilight serves as a celebration of American hops. “I thought of hop farmers as I formulated this beer. I wanted to create a malty platform to showcase the intense flavors and aromas that these dedicated hop-farmers have developed [...]
Join Team Victory for Irish Pub’s Tour de Shore – Sunday July 26th
On Sunday, July 26th, over 750 bicyclists will gear up to ride the 22nd Annual Irish Pub Tour de Shore, a 65-mile bike tour of scenic South Jersey. Meet up with Brewmaster Bill Covaleski and other Victory riders at the Irish Pub on 20th and Walnut in Philadelphia and ride on to the Irish Pub in Atlantic City. Irish Pub Atlantic City will host a post-ride BBQ and refreshing Prima Pils will be on tap awaiting your arrival.
This year’s Tour de Shore is proud to support Philadelphia Police Charities.
Each rider is asked to raise $150. As an incentive, Victory is offering the following:
- Each registered rider will receive a Victory water bottle. (We can’t always drink beer.)
- Raise $250 and receive a Growler + a certificate to fill it with your Victory of choice
- Raise $500 and receive a $50 Victory Brewing Company gift certificate
- Raise $1000 and receive a HopDevil or Golden Monkey cycling jersey
Another sunny June Sunday and another world-class bike race. Man, we are fortunate.
It took more work than ever to pull off this year’s TD North Philadelphia International Cycling Championship due to budget constraints, but many pitched in. I am proud to say that we contributed our greatest asset, delicious beer, to become the official beer of the race.
I also got to thank Mayor Nutter, first-hand, for . . .
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory: Matt Couch February 25, 2014
- Quest for The People’s Pepper: 2014 Chili Challenge February 11, 2014
- Meet Victory: Andy Hoffman January 23, 2014
- Worlds Best Beer Blog: by Jordan Flinchum January 9, 2014
- Bottling Line Moves to Parkesburg January 3, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- New Details Added: Dark Intrigue Release Nov. 23 November 8, 2011
- jerry cline: I hope that the plans include a canning line. Dow...
- George Melton: Wow, can't wait the brewpub and brewery are locat...
- Beth & Dave Wardrop: Thank you for making the decision to market Victor...
- Victory Brewing Company: It's definitely a possibility!...
- The Duke: With the expansion and the bottling line move, wil...