Vermonters have been vocal for Victory for a few years now and as we have crept north through New England we have always looked forward to this day when we could slake their thirst for Victory! We look forward to serving our friends up there over the many, many years ahead. But, we must also [...]
Archive | Bill RSS feed for this section
An American invasion force hit Toronto this week and we could be feeling the effects for years to come. The weapons of choice weren’t bombs, missiles or bullets. These invaders came with pilsners, India pale ales and Belgian ales. The Brewers Association (the trade organization for American craft breweries) held a beer and food [...]
Featuring four hops from America’s heartland of hop-growing, the Yakima Valley of Washington State, our new Yakima Twilight serves as a celebration of American hops. “I thought of hop farmers as I formulated this beer. I wanted to create a malty platform to showcase the intense flavors and aromas that these dedicated hop-farmers have developed [...]
Join Team Victory for Irish Pub’s Tour de Shore – Sunday July 26th
On Sunday, July 26th, over 750 bicyclists will gear up to ride the 22nd Annual Irish Pub Tour de Shore, a 65-mile bike tour of scenic South Jersey. Meet up with Brewmaster Bill Covaleski and other Victory riders at the Irish Pub on 20th and Walnut in Philadelphia and ride on to the Irish Pub in Atlantic City. Irish Pub Atlantic City will host a post-ride BBQ and refreshing Prima Pils will be on tap awaiting your arrival.
This year’s Tour de Shore is proud to support Philadelphia Police Charities.
Each rider is asked to raise $150. As an incentive, Victory is offering the following:
- Each registered rider will receive a Victory water bottle. (We can’t always drink beer.)
- Raise $250 and receive a Growler + a certificate to fill it with your Victory of choice
- Raise $500 and receive a $50 Victory Brewing Company gift certificate
- Raise $1000 and receive a HopDevil or Golden Monkey cycling jersey
Another sunny June Sunday and another world-class bike race. Man, we are fortunate.
It took more work than ever to pull off this year’s TD North Philadelphia International Cycling Championship due to budget constraints, but many pitched in. I am proud to say that we contributed our greatest asset, delicious beer, to become the official beer of the race.
I also got to thank Mayor Nutter, first-hand, for . . .
Search the VBC Website
- Victory is spreading the Love! May 15, 2013
- Meet Victory: Stephanie Meyer April 29, 2013
- Always Whole Flower Hopped March 22, 2013
- You Ask, We Answer February 28, 2013
- Meet Victory: Diane Desiderio February 28, 2013
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- New Details Added: Dark Intrigue Release Nov. 23 November 8, 2011
- Monster Mutant Mashups? October 14, 2010
- Andrew B: Was thrilled to see Summer Love land in Long Islan...
- Linda Rastani: Enjoyed eating at your restaurant brewery in Downi...
- WCBeerlady: This is such a great event. We have been going for...
- Ed: I'd like to say thank you for your answer, and I ...
- Bill C: Andy, seems like you are on to us! My Svengali-lik...
View Posts by Category
View Posts by Month
Follow @victorybeer on Twitter