Five months ago, we announced our plans to expand Victory Brewing Company in order to quench your thirst for more Victory. Since then, our staff (along with an all-Chester County expansion team that includes Constructure Management, Knauer Construction, Bernardon Haber Holloway Architects, Chester Valley Engineers, MacIntosh Engineering and Pinnacle Engineering) has been tirelessly working to build […]
Archive | Brewery RSS feed for this section
Hoppiness is happiness. If you’ve tried any of our Ranch Double IPA brews, we think you’ll agree. We’ve got a number of hop-tastic beers in our portfolio, and now we’re playing around with another hop-heavy recipe. With Ranch Double IPA, we’re differentiating from other hoppy beers we make (and the standard double IPAs other breweries […]
When Bill and Ron first met in 1973 as 5th graders, their biggest concern was finding a good spot to get into trouble after school. Over their 39 years of friendship (so far), those stresses changed: Who to take to the prom? Where to go to college? How to secure a real job? And then, […]
Back in 1978, Bill and Ron attended their very first concert together at Philadelphia’s premier concert venue: the Spectrum. As they rocked out to Ted Nugent, Bill and Ron became part of Philadelphia’s entertainment history. Little did they know, 33 years later the Spectrum would be just a memory. And they certainly had no idea […]
Last month, President Obama addressed the nation to review the successes and challenges of the past year and to provide an outlook for the coming months. One month later, it’s our turn address our nation, the Victory beer nation. So here it is, short and sweet, our State of the Brewery… In 2011, as you […]
By Bill Covaleski Sixteen years ago today, Victory Brewing Company was born, so to speak. With the opening of our doors on this day (February 15, 1996) that we officially began operations. Today, as we celebrate the sweetness of 16 years in business, we take a moment to reflect on where we started. Our desire […]
It’s the time of year when many of us take some time away from the hustle and bustle of daily life to step back and really examine all that we have to be thankful for. We here at Victory are lucky. Not many people get to spend their days in a brewery, surrounded by imported […]
It’s been a long Movember and there’s reason to believe Maybe this year we’ll raise more money than the last We can’t remember the last time your face wasn’t skeevin’ Oh your moustache has grown so fast… *Sung to the tune of Long December by the Counting Crows* Staffers at Victory Brewing Company put their […]
By Bill Covaleski Snow made an early appearance this year when our first wintry storm of the season hit us this past Saturday. Clearing downed tree limbs at home the day after the storm, my freezing fingers yearned for a warming winter brew. As I endured the elements, I began to wish I could simply […]
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory: Meg Davis March 26, 2014
- Meet Victory: Matt Couch February 25, 2014
- Quest for The People’s Pepper: 2014 Chili Challenge February 11, 2014
- Meet Victory: Andy Hoffman January 23, 2014
- Worlds Best Beer Blog: by Jordan Flinchum January 9, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- New Details Added: Dark Intrigue Release Nov. 23 November 8, 2011
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Ray! We will be in contact with you shortly!...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Samantha! We are sorry to hear that. We do offe...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi John, Hop Ticket Session IPA will not be on dr...
- marie: I love golden monkey too! Oh wait, summer love I m...
- Justin: PLEASE, pretty please? Brew this recipe again? I'...