It’s the time of year when many of us take some time away from the hustle and bustle of daily life to step back and really examine all that we have to be thankful for. We here at Victory are lucky. Not many people get to spend their days in a brewery, surrounded by imported […]
Archive | Brewery RSS feed for this section
It’s been a long Movember and there’s reason to believe Maybe this year we’ll raise more money than the last We can’t remember the last time your face wasn’t skeevin’ Oh your moustache has grown so fast… *Sung to the tune of Long December by the Counting Crows* Staffers at Victory Brewing Company put their […]
By Bill Covaleski Snow made an early appearance this year when our first wintry storm of the season hit us this past Saturday. Clearing downed tree limbs at home the day after the storm, my freezing fingers yearned for a warming winter brew. As I endured the elements, I began to wish I could simply […]
It has been really fun to gather all of the questions you submit each month, consider your requests and compose our answers. It’s like Jeopardy, Victory style. Of course, we don’t have to answer in the form of a question, so that’s a bonus. But we don’t win money in the end. And Alex Trebek […]
By Bill Covaleski Back in the early ’90s when I was busily working as a grunt brewer, I longed to play the incredibly popular game SimCity. I loved the idea of being responsible for building communities based on my priorities and decisions. But, whether it’s because I’m the product of post-Depression coal-country Poles, Germans and […]
Last week a truck arrived at Victory Brewing Company packed full of delicious fresh hops. This delivery was special, because unlike our normal whole-flower hops, which are dried, these were fresh, only a few hours off the vines at Pederson Farm in Seneca Castle, New York. The flowers were plump and a vivid green. (Seeing […]
Last week, the Philadelphia Inquirer published a story about Budweiser’s new “215” beer. Bill was interviewed for the article, and it really got us thinking about what local means to beer drinkers and to Victory Brewing Company. If you haven’t read the article yet, the basics are simple: Anheuser-Busch InBev recently trademarked the name “215” […]
By Bill Covaleski I have Etta James singing I’d Rather Go Blind playing in my head as I write this. Her take on the song is languid, soulful and resolute. More a statement than a lament. It’s perfectly aligned with the sobering news I have to deliver to you, so if you have it on […]
If you have been following our blog for any amount of time, you have gotten to know a handful of the wonderful Victory staffers who are hard at work to make your beer enjoyment possible. Victory’s president and co-founder, Bill Covaleski keeps you posted about his latest endeavors and travels. You met Berry and heard […]
Whitney Thompson The idea for Project Venus started (as most good ideas do) over a beer one night. After a day of judging at the Great American Beer Festival, Victory’s own Quality Assurance Manager and former brewer Whitney Thompson and Megan Parisi of Cambridge Brewing Co. sat back and relaxed with a couple beers. Their […]
Search the VBC Website
- Recipe: Bake Vital IPA-Infused Chocolate Cupcakes for Valentine’s Day February 3, 2016
- Victory-Infused Game-Day Appetizers to Whip Up for a Crowd January 16, 2016
- The 12 Days of December- Last Minute Gift Ideas December 23, 2015
- Tour Victory’s Parkesburg Brewing Facility Today—& Make a Stop at the New Brewpub Too! December 16, 2015
- Recipes: Victory-Infused Feast of the Seven Fishes, Beer Apple Pie December 10, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Administrator: Hello, All of our beers are made with non-gmo ing...
- Vishal: Hi Victory Team. I am a great Victory brew fa...
- Administrator: Hi Mike, All of our beers are made with non-gmo i...
- Administrator: Hi Colleen, You can take our self-guided tour i...
- Mike Dirks: Question: Does Victory produce an organic/non-GMO ...