We’re very excited and extremely proud to announce the launch of Summer Love Ale, a new craft beer from Victory Brewing Company and With Love, Philadelphia XOXO. The golden brew will debut in Philadelphia on June 4th, 2010 just in time for Philly Beer Week before rolling out to bars and restaurants across the country […]
Archive | Brewery RSS feed for this section
Music has always been important part of life for Ron and I. I recall that we tried to pull of The Beatles as our last trick-or-treat Halloween with pals Jim and Brad way back in ’74. Heck, all of them were still alive then! But our own dreams of rock stardom took a body shot the day Ron’s dad arrived home from work and marched down the basement to witness us torturing noise from electric guitars as he proclaimed . . .
It was one of those days that the new tasks outnumbered the ones checked off my to-do list. Not good. But the sun was shining and by 4:17 the least bashful person in our office at that moment (Betsy our HR Administrator, who’da thought?!) incited the quiet riot that lead to our bar to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. Now the gold of Prima Pils sometimes outweighs the blood in my body, I think, but I submitted to the moment and ordered a Donnybrook Stout . It was a great decision as Donnybrook’s cool, dry calm slid down my throat effortlessly, just like scene I was witnessing all around me. As if in some sort of ritual, all of us had
Rich, full, amazing.. yeah, we are talking One Village Coffee, but we are also talking about the experience of their operation as we had the distinct privilege to be part of a cupping of four coffees hosted by their Chief Roaster, Woody DeCasere. This is episode two (see episode 1) of a series that will […]
Well, folks, we have reached the twilight hour of our beloved Yakima Twilight for the season and we want to take this moment to thank you for making this brand our most successful seasonal launch to date.
Your thirst caused us to DOUBLE our initial production expectations for Yakima Twilight. We are so pleased that you hung in there for this wild ride of deep, dark roasted malts and bright and brassy hops. We thought that we challenging you with big flavor and you turned tables on us by demanding more than we expected. We make a great team, huh?
In case you missed it, we hosted a Tweetup here at Victory on December 28. The event was a fascinating exchange of ideas and wisdom ignited by creative souls who come to give, not take. The event brought out some heavy Twitter mavens (see below). All of this creative giving is really having a positive […]
Bill Covaleski of Victory Brewing breaks down what is probably the biggest story of 2009 for Victory Brewing Company: The New Fermentation Tanks.
Christmas of 1985 I gave Ron a homebrewing kit. Eight years later, on New Years Eve, we convinced our wives to let us write a brewery business plan. So I guess the Holidays will always be tied to big adventures and big ambitions for us. But ambition and adventure also need a quiet place to […]
Special thanks to our friend Heather Karl Hufnagel for the amazing picture. If you’ve got a unique Victory Image you’d like to share, please share with all the Victory fans on Flickr and Facebook. What do you think?
4. Victory Brewing Company Headquarters: Downington, Pa. Established: 1996 Our Favorite Beers: Braumeister Pils, Hop Devil Most craft breweries leave the pilsner style to the big guys who’ve corrupted it. But like U2 stealing “Helter Skelter” back from Charles Manson, Victory has redeemed the old European style for America with their Prima Pils. While Belgian-style […]
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory: Amy DePaoli July 1, 2015
- Yes we CAN! May 28, 2015
- Meet Victory: Bryan Kenny May 28, 2015
- Found “That” Guy May 14, 2015
- Meet Victory: Tim Scullion April 27, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi! There are 11.5g of carbs in Summer Love (per 1...
- Karena: How about Summer Love, the carb count per bottle?...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hey Doug! Thanks for reaching out. We're busy wor...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Max! Thanks for reaching out. We're busy worki...
- Max: When will the Parkersburg brew pub open? I live in...