Victory Brewing Company is pleased to announce our growth into the thirsty Florida market. Consumer interest in our great beers, as expressed via e-mail and on forums, has been high from Florida consumers for years. Fresh Beer, Inc. of West Palm Beach was first to sign on for Victory and will service the counties of […]
Archive | Brewery RSS feed for this section
In the spring of 2008, in the midst of the most severe hop crisis in my 20 year brewing career, John Mosovsky of Vista Farms contacted me with an interesting proposition: How would we like to work together to bring Pennsylvania hops into the Victory brewing lineup? Well, considering that we have been active members […]
This is turning out to be the week of Hereforthebeer.com on the Victory beer blog. After yesterday’s “Darth Growler” video by the super-beer-fans we were pleasently surprised to find part one of a two part interview with co-founder Ron Barchet on Hereforthebeer.com. It’s a fun interview about the history of Victory, our recently refurbished beer […]
When the super-beer-fans over at Hereforthebeer.com call our Austrian made automatic–growler-filler ‘Badass’, what else would it sound like? This bad boy dispenses up to 20 different beers, only after evacuating the custom made (and equally badass) growlers with CO2. Then they are filled from the bottom with the beer of your choice, and sealed. All […]
If you don’t know much about brewing the first thing that you should know is that the secret to good beer starts with good water. In fact, one of the major reasons Bill and Ron picked Downingtown as the home of Victory Brewing was because of it’s proximity to the Brandywine River and all it’s […]
In January the creek was in no mood for intruders. Heavily iced, it hissed its brittle protest as I moved out deeper into the stream, further stirring its peace and fleeting dreams of sanctity. The East Branch of the Brandywine Creek was under siege, but it was not me who was its adversary.
Within my view was the silent site where plans for a 180 room resort hotel taunted and menaced the creek. Seven miles south of me, and much closer to our brewery, plans were moving forward to divert the creek, rip its existing bed open, and strip vegetation from the Ludwigs Run tributary, all to lay a larger gas transmission line in. But under the dark winter sky and these portent circumstances, I managed a smile for the photographer who was covering the article on the Brandywine Valley Association, the creek’s friend and protector. It was a smile born of hope.
Here in April, hope is abundant as rains and enthusiastic anglers have brought vitality back to the stream. And the siege is no longer so lop-sided. The Pennsylvania Dept. of Environmental Protection has
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory: Kevin Barrett March 25, 2015
- Meet Victory: Kevin Downs February 27, 2015
- The 2015 Chili Challenge February 26, 2015
- 19 Things You Might Not Know About Victory February 15, 2015
- We <3 Beer (and Valentine’s Day) February 12, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- New Details Added: Dark Intrigue Release Nov. 23 November 8, 2011
- Madeline Rice: Hi Tabitha! Thanks for reaching out. Please email ...
- Madeline Rice: Yes, we will be filling growlers at Victory at Mag...
- Madeline Rice: Can't confirm an official opening date at this ti...
- Marcia: I heard that opening date is April 20th, can this ...
- Marcia: Will I be able to fill my growlers at the Kennett ...