Sales meetings are stuffy, day-long events filled with PowerPoints, statistics and lots of coffee, right? Not here, where getting business done is important, but so is fun. And beer. And beer pairings. And a good throw-down. We put our employees to the test during National Sales Week held recently in Downingtown, challenging them to brew […]
Archive | Brewing RSS feed for this section
I’m standing at the bar in Downingtown when Ron Barchet finds me and bluntly asks, “Andy, do you have a passport?” “Yes?” “Is it valid?” Then what he’s really asking starts to dawn on me. It won’t become real for me until months later, when I find myself sitting in Philadelphia International drinking HopDevil […]
What is more captivating than hope; more spellbinding than promise? Beer, of course. When the beer is the surprising new fascination, it’s an ideal situation for me! So with a great sense of hope and promise, I dove into the mystery of Costa Rican craft brews a few weeks ago. I was very fortunate to […]
Sitting at London Heathrow and facing five hours of internment due to a flight cancellation, I wonder why I chose to do this. Why did I think it was a wise idea to hit five towns in the UK, top to bottom, over nine hectic days, while my family grows frustrated and my lawn turns […]
Brewing a great beer one time is relatively simple. Doing it again. And again. And again, each time achieving the same flavor, color, aroma and mouthfeel—now, that takes finesse. To make sure we hit the mark each time, we put our beers through a rigorous Quality Assurance and testing process. Here’s how it works … […]
The Great American Beer Festival (GABF) officially begins today with nearly 50,000 beer enthusiasts descending on Denver to experience some of the country’s most delicious beer, including Victory favorites HopDevil IPA, Headwaters Pale Ale, Prima Pils and Ranch Double IPA. The 2013 GABF tickets sold out in record time, confirming our sneaking suspicion that craft beer is, […]
By Bill Covaleski A recent trip to Pittsburgh had me wistful about a stop that Ron and I had made in that great city back in June of 1995. We were there to work the Pennsylvania Microbrewers Fest for Ron’s employer at that time, Old Dominion Brewing Co., on our way to West Alexandria, OH, […]
At the beginning of July, we announced our first-ever Wet Hopped Homebrewing Contest. We offered up the opportunity for a lucky few homebrewers to join us and harvest hops at a local hop farm. But we weren’t simply asking them to give us free manual labor; as former homebrewers ourselves, we wanted to give these […]
How would you like to test your brewing prowess by making a batch of your very own wet hopped beer? For a select few homebrewers, we’re going to make this a possibility. Tell us a little bit about your love affair with brewing and you might be chosen to snag some fresh, wet hops. But […]
By Bill Covaleski With the start of American Craft Beer Week kicking off yesterday, I’ve been reflecting on the craft beer movement. In late April, during a beer dinner at the Flying Saucer Draft Emporium in Fort Worth, Texas, a Friend Of Victory mused on the first beer she enjoyed there. Sixteen years ago she […]
Search the VBC Website
- Everything You Need to Know About Victory’s Brand New Community Fund October 1, 2015
- We Put our Employees to the Test during National Sales Week September 10, 2015
- Untappd: Drink Headwaters and #TasteVictory! September 2, 2015
- 4 Reasons to Hit Happy Hour at Victory Brewing Company August 31, 2015
- 5 Ways to Go Green with Victory Brewing Company August 20, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Ashly, Thanks for reaching out. Our Root Beer d...
- Ashly Marchese: Does your Root Beer have caffeine?...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Jim! Yes! We are currently building our brewpub...
- Jim: Is there going to be a restaurant and pub at Parke...
- Tom K: Thanks for the reply! Maybe next year you can emu...