Brewing a great beer one time is relatively simple. Doing it again. And again. And again, each time achieving the same flavor, color, aroma and mouthfeel—now, that takes finesse. To make sure we hit the mark each time, we put our beers through a rigorous Quality Assurance and testing process. Here’s how it works … […]
Archive | Brewing RSS feed for this section
The Great American Beer Festival (GABF) officially begins today with nearly 50,000 beer enthusiasts descending on Denver to experience some of the country’s most delicious beer, including Victory favorites HopDevil IPA, Headwaters Pale Ale, Prima Pils and Ranch Double IPA. The 2013 GABF tickets sold out in record time, confirming our sneaking suspicion that craft beer is, […]
By Bill Covaleski A recent trip to Pittsburgh had me wistful about a stop that Ron and I had made in that great city back in June of 1995. We were there to work the Pennsylvania Microbrewers Fest for Ron’s employer at that time, Old Dominion Brewing Co., on our way to West Alexandria, OH, […]
At the beginning of July, we announced our first-ever Wet Hopped Homebrewing Contest. We offered up the opportunity for a lucky few homebrewers to join us and harvest hops at a local hop farm. But we weren’t simply asking them to give us free manual labor; as former homebrewers ourselves, we wanted to give these […]
How would you like to test your brewing prowess by making a batch of your very own wet hopped beer? For a select few homebrewers, we’re going to make this a possibility. Tell us a little bit about your love affair with brewing and you might be chosen to snag some fresh, wet hops. But […]
By Bill Covaleski With the start of American Craft Beer Week kicking off yesterday, I’ve been reflecting on the craft beer movement. In late April, during a beer dinner at the Flying Saucer Draft Emporium in Fort Worth, Texas, a Friend Of Victory mused on the first beer she enjoyed there. Sixteen years ago she […]
The term Terroir comes from the French word terre, meaning “land.” The brewery here in Downingtown, has become a land of creativity and experimentation as we create the beers you know and love. In fact, you might consider the brewery to be a “Terroir” of Innovation. Why are we providing you with a vocabulary lesson […]
Last week a truck arrived at Victory Brewing Company packed full of delicious fresh hops. This delivery was special, because unlike our normal whole-flower hops, which are dried, these were fresh, only a few hours off the vines at Pederson Farm in Seneca Castle, New York. The flowers were plump and a vivid green. (Seeing […]
After last month’s question and answer blog post, you all seemed inspired to send in more questions than ever. It was great to hear from so many Victory beer drinkers and brewpub visitors. We did our best to compile and answer as many of your questions as possible. Keep reading to see if your inquiring […]
We get so much feedback and so many ideas by listening to our consumers and fans. You all make recommendations, provide constructive criticism and even give us some much-appreciated praise. In the interest of reciprocating, we plan to share our thought process with you. Beginning with this post, we will compile and answer your questions […]
Search the VBC Website
- Objectively Subjective: The Importance of Taste in QA April 21, 2014
- Meet Victory: Meg Davis March 26, 2014
- Meet Victory: Matt Couch February 25, 2014
- Quest for The People’s Pepper: 2014 Chili Challenge February 11, 2014
- Meet Victory: Andy Hoffman January 23, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Monster Mutant Mashups? October 14, 2010
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi John, Thanks for your interest! When you tour ...
- JOHN RICKARDS: I LIVE IN PARKESBURG AND ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO HA...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Ray! We will be in contact with you shortly!...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Samantha! We are sorry to hear that. We do offe...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi John, Hop Ticket Session IPA will not be on dr...