The term Terroir comes from the French word terre, meaning “land.” The brewery here in Downingtown, has become a land of creativity and experimentation as we create the beers you know and love. In fact, you might consider the brewery to be a “Terroir” of Innovation. Why are we providing you with a vocabulary lesson […]
Archive | Brewing RSS feed for this section
Last week a truck arrived at Victory Brewing Company packed full of delicious fresh hops. This delivery was special, because unlike our normal whole-flower hops, which are dried, these were fresh, only a few hours off the vines at Pederson Farm in Seneca Castle, New York. The flowers were plump and a vivid green. (Seeing […]
After last month’s question and answer blog post, you all seemed inspired to send in more questions than ever. It was great to hear from so many Victory beer drinkers and brewpub visitors. We did our best to compile and answer as many of your questions as possible. Keep reading to see if your inquiring […]
We get so much feedback and so many ideas by listening to our consumers and fans. You all make recommendations, provide constructive criticism and even give us some much-appreciated praise. In the interest of reciprocating, we plan to share our thought process with you. Beginning with this post, we will compile and answer your questions […]
By Bill Covaleski I have Etta James singing I’d Rather Go Blind playing in my head as I write this. Her take on the song is languid, soulful and resolute. More a statement than a lament. It’s perfectly aligned with the sobering news I have to deliver to you, so if you have it on […]
By Bill Covaleski From June 3 through June 12 Philly played host and witness to an incredible 500 beer events, 94 of which involved Victory Brewing Company. From a brewer’s perspective, you can’t help but anticipate this phenomenon known as Philly Beer Week with both elation and dread. Elation is the easy one to explain, […]
Whitney Thompson The idea for Project Venus started (as most good ideas do) over a beer one night. After a day of judging at the Great American Beer Festival, Victory’s own Quality Assurance Manager and former brewer Whitney Thompson and Megan Parisi of Cambridge Brewing Co. sat back and relaxed with a couple beers. Their […]
Blueprints are common at Victory…but for a cake! Chef Lynn Tilyou of Victory Brewing Company suffers from insomnia. This paired with her past career helping her mother as a cake decorator, and our 15 year anniversary on the horizon, has given the midnight creative spark, that led to this bold undertaking. The 15th Anniversary cake […]
Emerging from true obscurity in a truly obscure location, we’ve had 15 years (almost) to demonstrate our character here at Victory. Early on we debuted the brazen beast known as HopDevil. This menacingly delicious little ruffian assaulted folks’ sensibilities with a heady, citrusy hop bite tempered with a comforting resolution of rich, German malts and […]
Smoldering, fruity flavor emerge brightly from this brown ale, contributed from three directions as juicy British malt, energetic British yeast and fruity robust One Village Smart Blend coffee converge. get ready for characters of black raspberry to emerge from this refreshing and satisfying ale. Watch the evolution of Victory Village, check out the earlier episodes: […]
Search the VBC Website
- Attention Female Drinkers—Why Are You Choosing Beer over Wine? October 9, 2015
- Everything You Need to Know About Victory’s Brand New Community Fund October 1, 2015
- We Put our Employees to the Test during National Sales Week September 10, 2015
- Untappd: Drink Headwaters and #TasteVictory! September 2, 2015
- 4 Reasons to Hit Happy Hour at Victory Brewing Company August 31, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Ashly, Thanks for reaching out. Our Root Beer d...
- Ashly Marchese: Does your Root Beer have caffeine?...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Jim! Yes! We are currently building our brewpub...
- Jim: Is there going to be a restaurant and pub at Parke...
- Tom K: Thanks for the reply! Maybe next year you can emu...