Rich, full, amazing.. yeah, we are talking One Village Coffee, but we are also talking about the experience of their operation as we had the distinct privilege to be part of a cupping of four coffees hosted by their Chief Roaster, Woody DeCasere. This is episode two (see episode 1) of a series that will […]
Archive | Brewing RSS feed for this section
Well, folks, we have reached the twilight hour of our beloved Yakima Twilight for the season and we want to take this moment to thank you for making this brand our most successful seasonal launch to date.
Your thirst caused us to DOUBLE our initial production expectations for Yakima Twilight. We are so pleased that you hung in there for this wild ride of deep, dark roasted malts and bright and brassy hops. We thought that we challenging you with big flavor and you turned tables on us by demanding more than we expected. We make a great team, huh?
In case you missed it, we hosted a Tweetup here at Victory on December 28. The event was a fascinating exchange of ideas and wisdom ignited by creative souls who come to give, not take. The event brought out some heavy Twitter mavens (see below). All of this creative giving is really having a positive […]
Bill Covaleski of Victory Brewing breaks down what is probably the biggest story of 2009 for Victory Brewing Company: The New Fermentation Tanks.
Developing and launching a new beer takes months and months of trial and production, and during that time the Brewer’s of Victory spend many an intimate moment with the emerging product; tasting it over and over and over again (rough job but someone has to do it). So we thought we would sit them all […]
In the spring of 2008, in the midst of the most severe hop crisis in my 20 year brewing career, John Mosovsky of Vista Farms contacted me with an interesting proposition: How would we like to work together to bring Pennsylvania hops into the Victory brewing lineup? Well, considering that we have been active members […]
If you don’t know much about brewing the first thing that you should know is that the secret to good beer starts with good water. In fact, one of the major reasons Bill and Ron picked Downingtown as the home of Victory Brewing was because of it’s proximity to the Brandywine River and all it’s […]
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory: Johnny MacKay July 30, 2014
- Beer Week in Costa Rica? Yes, Please. July 9, 2014
- Breaking news…Victory Brewpub to open in Kennett Square! June 27, 2014
- Meet Victory: Jen Corrigan June 27, 2014
- Bill’s UK Adventure: American Craft Beer Across the Pond June 2, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- New Details Added: Dark Intrigue Release Nov. 23 November 8, 2011
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Wayne, Thanks for reaching out. We post all of ...
- Wayne A. Lester: That is only a mile from my home I want to work th...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi! You'll be happy to find out Hop Ranch is a wi...
- Alex: Thanks for the reply. Interestingly beer is one of...
- JM: I second this ^. please bring Hop Ranch back....