If you havn’t heard by now the collaboration of epic proportions between Victory, Dogfish Head and Stone Breweries has finally been unleashed on the un-expecting world . . . and we apologize for nothing. Saison du BUFF was imagined many moons ago when Greg Koch, Sam Calgione and Bill Covaleski attempted to incite a little controversy in an ultimately doomed media stunt in the liquor aisle of a grocery store to bring attention to Brewer United for Freedom of Flavor. Though they didn’t score the media storm they had envisioned they did manage to plant the seeds for something with a litte more taste . . .
Archive | Collaboration RSS feed for this section
Ah, beer and cheerios. Don’t you just miss Sunday mornings in college? Yeah, neither do we . . . but maybe it’s time to start asking ourselves if beer has a legitimate place at the very foriegn “A.M. table”, frat houses aside. Perhaps breakfast is a bridge too far, for now, but brunch is definitely ripe for craft brewers to step up and make their mark on the growing yet established trend in cities across the US. Make sense? We thought so too. We only wish we were smart enough to . . .
Music has always been important part of life for Ron and I. I recall that we tried to pull of The Beatles as our last trick-or-treat Halloween with pals Jim and Brad way back in ’74. Heck, all of them were still alive then! But our own dreams of rock stardom took a body shot the day Ron’s dad arrived home from work and marched down the basement to witness us torturing noise from electric guitars as he proclaimed . . .
Rich, full, amazing.. yeah, we are talking One Village Coffee, but we are also talking about the experience of their operation as we had the distinct privilege to be part of a cupping of four coffees hosted by their Chief Roaster, Woody DeCasere. This is episode two (see episode 1) of a series that will […]
Fortunately, none of us here at Victory have a personal leukemia story to tell. But we certainly know of them, and therefore, how close this disease has gotten to us, while truly impacting the lives of other friends. When presented with the opportunity to support fundraising efforts of the JMML Foundation and make a difference […]
In case you missed it, we hosted a Tweetup here at Victory on December 28. The event was a fascinating exchange of ideas and wisdom ignited by creative souls who come to give, not take. The event brought out some heavy Twitter mavens (see below). All of this creative giving is really having a positive […]
Search the VBC Website
- Recipe: Victory-Infused Thanksgiving Turkey & Gravy November 20, 2015
- The Journey of Hops to Victory Brewing Company November 18, 2015
- Halloween: Beer + Candy = Game Changer October 28, 2015
- Attention Female Drinkers—Why Are You Choosing Beer over Wine? October 9, 2015
- Everything You Need to Know About Victory’s Brand New Community Fund October 1, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Victory Brewing Company: Is "all of them" an option? :)...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Max! Parkesburg is open! We do not have an outd...
- Kevin: Does Prima Pils adhere to the "German Beer Purity...
- Burt Benenson: Just out of curiousity, which of your beers would ...
- Max: Hi Lauren, When will Parkeaburg Brew Pub be op...