We’d like to thank everyone who came out to Victory to celebrate Dark Wednesday with us. The line of Dark Intrigue enthusiasts started to form at 6:30 a.m. One of our earliest liner-uppers left Richmond, Virginia at 3:00 a.m. to secure his place. One beer-loving duo stayed up all night, drove from near New York […]
Archive | Dark Intrigue RSS feed for this section
It’s time. Our Storm King Stout spent the summer in bourbon barrels from Jim Beam and Heaven Hill Distilleries, and has finally emerged as Dark Intrigue. (It’s like Clark Kent going into a phone booth and coming out as Superman, only more delicious and less crime-fighty.) Dark Intrigue will be released here at the Downingtown […]
After last month’s question and answer blog post, you all seemed inspired to send in more questions than ever. It was great to hear from so many Victory beer drinkers and brewpub visitors. We did our best to compile and answer as many of your questions as possible. Keep reading to see if your inquiring […]
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory: Amy DePaoli July 1, 2015
- Yes we CAN! May 28, 2015
- Meet Victory: Bryan Kenny May 28, 2015
- Found “That” Guy May 14, 2015
- Meet Victory: Tim Scullion April 27, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi! There are 11.5g of carbs in Summer Love (per 1...
- Karena: How about Summer Love, the carb count per bottle?...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hey Doug! Thanks for reaching out. We're busy wor...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Max! Thanks for reaching out. We're busy worki...
- Max: When will the Parkersburg brew pub open? I live in...