We’d like to thank everyone who came out to Victory to celebrate Dark Wednesday with us. The line of Dark Intrigue enthusiasts started to form at 6:30 a.m. One of our earliest liner-uppers left Richmond, Virginia at 3:00 a.m. to secure his place. One beer-loving duo stayed up all night, drove from near New York […]
Archive | Dark Intrigue RSS feed for this section
It’s time. Our Storm King Stout spent the summer in bourbon barrels from Jim Beam and Heaven Hill Distilleries, and has finally emerged as Dark Intrigue. (It’s like Clark Kent going into a phone booth and coming out as Superman, only more delicious and less crime-fighty.) Dark Intrigue will be released here at the Downingtown […]
After last month’s question and answer blog post, you all seemed inspired to send in more questions than ever. It was great to hear from so many Victory beer drinkers and brewpub visitors. We did our best to compile and answer as many of your questions as possible. Keep reading to see if your inquiring […]
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory: Kevin Barrett March 25, 2015
- Meet Victory: Kevin Downs February 27, 2015
- The 2015 Chili Challenge February 26, 2015
- 19 Things You Might Not Know About Victory February 15, 2015
- We <3 Beer (and Valentine’s Day) February 12, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Monster Mutant Mashups? October 14, 2010
- Melany Chepow: Love Yoga at Victory! Wish you had it monthly, ev...
- Andrew: Any idea of when we can expect this on shelves? Ba...
- Madeline Rice: Hi Pat! Thanks for reaching out. Yes, we do sell k...
- PatFarrell: Hi, I live in the Downingtown, Pa area near Victo...
- Madeline Rice: Hi! Yes, European shelf life is one year. Cheers!...