Victory RELUCTANTLY explores the art of mixing beers. It’s October and that means two things. Phillies post season baseball and Halloween. While we celebrate the Phightins every day, we thought this year we would throw a little treat into our bag of tricks. It’s no secret that ever since Bill and Ron started producing beer there have been Mad Beer [...]
Archive | Donnybrook Stout RSS feed for this section
It was one of those days that the new tasks outnumbered the ones checked off my to-do list. Not good. But the sun was shining and by 4:17 the least bashful person in our office at that moment (Betsy our HR Administrator, who’da thought?!) incited the quiet riot that lead to our bar to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. Now the gold of Prima Pils sometimes outweighs the blood in my body, I think, but I submitted to the moment and ordered a Donnybrook Stout . It was a great decision as Donnybrook’s cool, dry calm slid down my throat effortlessly, just like scene I was witnessing all around me. As if in some sort of ritual, all of us had
Search the VBC Website
- Victory is spreading the Love! May 15, 2013
- Meet Victory: Stephanie Meyer April 29, 2013
- Always Whole Flower Hopped March 22, 2013
- You Ask, We Answer February 28, 2013
- Meet Victory: Diane Desiderio February 28, 2013
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- New Details Added: Dark Intrigue Release Nov. 23 November 8, 2011
- Monster Mutant Mashups? October 14, 2010
- Andrew B: Was thrilled to see Summer Love land in Long Islan...
- Linda Rastani: Enjoyed eating at your restaurant brewery in Downi...
- WCBeerlady: This is such a great event. We have been going for...
- Ed: I'd like to say thank you for your answer, and I ...
- Bill C: Andy, seems like you are on to us! My Svengali-lik...
View Posts by Category
View Posts by Month
Follow @victorybeer on Twitter