“Winner, winner, chicken dinner!” We’re sure that’s what you’ll be shouting after exploring our tempting Wings of Victory options. Sure, our tender wings are part of our starters menu, but we fully support making a meal out of them. Each delectable bite is made in-house, starting with the breading, then the sauce, right down to the […]
Archive | Downingtown RSS feed for this section
Bottling line relocated to new state-of-the-art facility. On December 11, our brewery team began the complicated but critical task of carefully disconnecting and moving our bottling line from our Downingtown brewery, to our Parkesburg brewery. Led by Engineering Manager, Steve Galliera, and Packaging Manager, Jared Adkins, Victory’s packaging and maintenance team, as well as contract […]
On Thursday, January 24, Victory Brewing Company was honored by the Chester County Chamber of Business & Industry for our substantial results in recycling and resource conservation. Their Green Business Award recognized us as a business that uses natural resources in an efficient and sustainable manner, achieving both environmental benefits and cost savings. Restaurant Manager, […]
Twas the morn’ before Thanksgiving and all through the lot many drinkers were stirring, as early as 6 o’clock! The cases were stacked in retail with care. Quantity was limited; the brew was quite rare. Customers were lined up all ready to buy. Doors opened at eight, beer began to fly. Bartenders were ready; the […]
Here at Victory we tout our creativity and flavor-bending brews pretty regularly. We talk about American ingenuity and experimenting with subtleties of flavor. With all of that creativity, you might think we’d come up with a better name for our Red Thunder release than a rip-off of the prior two year’s “Dark Wednesday.” You’d be […]
By Bill Covaleksi You don’t have to fly too high in Philly foodie circles to run into Emilio Mignucci of DiBruno Bros. Totally at the epicenter of Philadelphia food culture, Emilio is the guy who lifted his grandparents’ adored little Italian market shop (along with cousin Bill) into a convenient and cozy culinary empire. This […]
When Bill and Ron first met in 1973 as 5th graders, their biggest concern was finding a good spot to get into trouble after school. Over their 39 years of friendship (so far), those stresses changed: Who to take to the prom? Where to go to college? How to secure a real job? And then, […]
Back in 1978, Bill and Ron attended their very first concert together at Philadelphia’s premier concert venue: the Spectrum. As they rocked out to Ted Nugent, Bill and Ron became part of Philadelphia’s entertainment history. Little did they know, 33 years later the Spectrum would be just a memory. And they certainly had no idea […]
The term Terroir comes from the French word terre, meaning “land.” The brewery here in Downingtown, has become a land of creativity and experimentation as we create the beers you know and love. In fact, you might consider the brewery to be a “Terroir” of Innovation. Why are we providing you with a vocabulary lesson […]
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory Brewing Company’s Chef de Cuisine, Owen Kolva December 30, 2014
- Meet Victory: Lauren Heald December 23, 2014
- 12 Days of December December 10, 2014
- 6 Wing Flavors to Try NOW at Victory December 8, 2014
- Share the Holiday Cheer – Great Gifts for the Beer Lover November 26, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Monster Mutant Mashups? October 14, 2010
- Andy: Hallelujah!!! Been waiting ages for this moment he...
- Jimbo: Chef Owen, Some additional focus on gluten-free...
- Loren Whitehead: Interested in learning about your fence like trell...
- Nina M: Thanks, Bill. Happy to "serve up" the good news!...
- Greg: What a picture! Please tell me those are nunchuck...