The old yarn that men drink beer and women drink wine is yesterday’s news, but we set out to find out why. Women are lifting pints and are doing so—according to our panel—more than they sip on vino. Flavorful craft beer enjoyment has something to do with it. According to Paste, women ages 21–34 consume craft […]
Archive | Downingtown RSS feed for this section
Sales meetings are stuffy, day-long events filled with PowerPoints, statistics and lots of coffee, right? Not here, where getting business done is important, but so is fun. And beer. And beer pairings. And a good throw-down. We put our employees to the test during National Sales Week held recently in Downingtown, challenging them to brew […]
Our commitment to the environment runs deep. It was the nearly pristine water that led Bill and Ron to establish our first brewery in Downingtown, Pennsylvania. This water source, the East Branch of the Brandywine Creek, is a large part of the great flavor of Victory beer that our fans have come to love. When […]
Need a weekday pick-me-up? Then head on over to your local Victory Brewing Company’s Happy Hour, Monday through Friday from 4-6 p.m in Downingtown and 5-7 p.m. in Kennett Square. Grab a crowd and get down to serious post-work chillaxin’ with some of our most popular beers and dishes. You won’t find skimpy, sample-sized bites […]
5 Ways to Go Green with Victory Brewing Company Hint: one way is as easy as sipping a Headwaters Ale Ever crack open a bottle of crisp, refreshing Headwaters Ale? Of course you have—many times. But did you know a portion of the proceeds from every bottle of Headwaters sold goes to the Headwaters Grant […]
Expect the unexpected when giving our menu and daily menu additions the once-over. You’ll find delights from around the world cooked up to pair perfectly with our fresh drafts. Fear not, hungry Victory regulars: your bar favorites are still being made daily. Wings of Victory, the hand tossed pretzel, fried pickles, the jerk grinder, the […]
“Winner, winner, chicken dinner!” We’re sure that’s what you’ll be shouting after exploring our tempting Wings of Victory options. Sure, our tender wings are part of our starters menu, but we fully support making a meal out of them. Each delectable bite is made in-house, starting with the breading, then the sauce, right down to the […]
Bottling line relocated to new state-of-the-art facility. On December 11, our brewery team began the complicated but critical task of carefully disconnecting and moving our bottling line from our Downingtown brewery, to our Parkesburg brewery. Led by Engineering Manager, Steve Galliera, and Packaging Manager, Jared Adkins, Victory’s packaging and maintenance team, as well as contract […]
On Thursday, January 24, Victory Brewing Company was honored by the Chester County Chamber of Business & Industry for our substantial results in recycling and resource conservation. Their Green Business Award recognized us as a business that uses natural resources in an efficient and sustainable manner, achieving both environmental benefits and cost savings. Restaurant Manager, […]
Twas the morn’ before Thanksgiving and all through the lot many drinkers were stirring, as early as 6 o’clock! The cases were stacked in retail with care. Quantity was limited; the brew was quite rare. Customers were lined up all ready to buy. Doors opened at eight, beer began to fly. Bartenders were ready; the […]
Search the VBC Website
- 20 Things You Need to Know About Victory Brewing Company as We Celebrate Our 20th Anniversary February 10, 2016
- Recipe: Bake Vital IPA-Infused Chocolate Cupcakes for Valentine’s Day February 3, 2016
- Victory-Infused Game-Day Appetizers to Whip Up for a Crowd January 16, 2016
- The 12 Days of December- Last Minute Gift Ideas December 23, 2015
- Tour Victory’s Parkesburg Brewing Facility Today—& Make a Stop at the New Brewpub Too! December 16, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Brad Katenkamp: I just wanted to raise my glass and say thank you ...
- Administrator: Hello, All of our beers are made with non-gmo ing...
- Vishal: Hi Victory Team. I am a great Victory brew fa...
- Administrator: Hi Mike, All of our beers are made with non-gmo i...
- Administrator: Hi Colleen, You can take our self-guided tour i...