On Thursday, January 24, Victory Brewing Company was honored by the Chester County Chamber of Business & Industry for our substantial results in recycling and resource conservation. Their Green Business Award recognized us as a business that uses natural resources in an efficient and sustainable manner, achieving both environmental benefits and cost savings. Restaurant Manager, [...]
Archive | Downingtown RSS feed for this section
Twas the morn’ before Thanksgiving and all through the lot many drinkers were stirring, as early as 6 o’clock! The cases were stacked in retail with care. Quantity was limited; the brew was quite rare. Customers were lined up all ready to buy. Doors opened at eight, beer began to fly. Bartenders were ready; the [...]
Here at Victory we tout our creativity and flavor-bending brews pretty regularly. We talk about American ingenuity and experimenting with subtleties of flavor. With all of that creativity, you might think we’d come up with a better name for our Red Thunder release than a rip-off of the prior two year’s “Dark Wednesday.” You’d be [...]
By Bill Covaleksi You don’t have to fly too high in Philly foodie circles to run into Emilio Mignucci of DiBruno Bros. Totally at the epicenter of Philadelphia food culture, Emilio is the guy who lifted his grandparents’ adored little Italian market shop (along with cousin Bill) into a convenient and cozy culinary empire. This [...]
When Bill and Ron first met in 1973 as 5th graders, their biggest concern was finding a good spot to get into trouble after school. Over their 39 years of friendship (so far), those stresses changed: Who to take to the prom? Where to go to college? How to secure a real job? And then, [...]
Back in 1978, Bill and Ron attended their very first concert together at Philadelphia’s premier concert venue: the Spectrum. As they rocked out to Ted Nugent, Bill and Ron became part of Philadelphia’s entertainment history. Little did they know, 33 years later the Spectrum would be just a memory. And they certainly had no idea [...]
The term Terroir comes from the French word terre, meaning “land.” The brewery here in Downingtown, has become a land of creativity and experimentation as we create the beers you know and love. In fact, you might consider the brewery to be a “Terroir” of Innovation. Why are we providing you with a vocabulary lesson [...]
It’s the time of year when many of us take some time away from the hustle and bustle of daily life to step back and really examine all that we have to be thankful for. We here at Victory are lucky. Not many people get to spend their days in a brewery, surrounded by imported [...]
We’d like to thank everyone who came out to Victory to celebrate Dark Wednesday with us. The line of Dark Intrigue enthusiasts started to form at 6:30 a.m. One of our earliest liner-uppers left Richmond, Virginia at 3:00 a.m. to secure his place. One beer-loving duo stayed up all night, drove from near New York [...]
Search the VBC Website
- Victory is spreading the Love! May 15, 2013
- Meet Victory: Stephanie Meyer April 29, 2013
- Always Whole Flower Hopped March 22, 2013
- You Ask, We Answer February 28, 2013
- Meet Victory: Diane Desiderio February 28, 2013
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- New Details Added: Dark Intrigue Release Nov. 23 November 8, 2011
- Monster Mutant Mashups? October 14, 2010
- Andrew B: Was thrilled to see Summer Love land in Long Islan...
- Linda Rastani: Enjoyed eating at your restaurant brewery in Downi...
- WCBeerlady: This is such a great event. We have been going for...
- Ed: I'd like to say thank you for your answer, and I ...
- Bill C: Andy, seems like you are on to us! My Svengali-lik...
View Posts by Category
View Posts by Month
Follow @victorybeer on Twitter