Bottling line relocated to new state-of-the-art facility. On December 11, our brewery team began the complicated but critical task of carefully disconnecting and moving our bottling line from our Downingtown brewery, to our Parkesburg brewery. Led by Engineering Manager, Steve Galliera, and Packaging Manager, Jared Adkins, Victory’s packaging and maintenance team, as well as contract […]
Archive | Downingtown RSS feed for this section
On Thursday, January 24, Victory Brewing Company was honored by the Chester County Chamber of Business & Industry for our substantial results in recycling and resource conservation. Their Green Business Award recognized us as a business that uses natural resources in an efficient and sustainable manner, achieving both environmental benefits and cost savings. Restaurant Manager, […]
Twas the morn’ before Thanksgiving and all through the lot many drinkers were stirring, as early as 6 o’clock! The cases were stacked in retail with care. Quantity was limited; the brew was quite rare. Customers were lined up all ready to buy. Doors opened at eight, beer began to fly. Bartenders were ready; the […]
Here at Victory we tout our creativity and flavor-bending brews pretty regularly. We talk about American ingenuity and experimenting with subtleties of flavor. With all of that creativity, you might think we’d come up with a better name for our Red Thunder release than a rip-off of the prior two year’s “Dark Wednesday.” You’d be […]
By Bill Covaleksi You don’t have to fly too high in Philly foodie circles to run into Emilio Mignucci of DiBruno Bros. Totally at the epicenter of Philadelphia food culture, Emilio is the guy who lifted his grandparents’ adored little Italian market shop (along with cousin Bill) into a convenient and cozy culinary empire. This […]
When Bill and Ron first met in 1973 as 5th graders, their biggest concern was finding a good spot to get into trouble after school. Over their 39 years of friendship (so far), those stresses changed: Who to take to the prom? Where to go to college? How to secure a real job? And then, […]
Back in 1978, Bill and Ron attended their very first concert together at Philadelphia’s premier concert venue: the Spectrum. As they rocked out to Ted Nugent, Bill and Ron became part of Philadelphia’s entertainment history. Little did they know, 33 years later the Spectrum would be just a memory. And they certainly had no idea […]
The term Terroir comes from the French word terre, meaning “land.” The brewery here in Downingtown, has become a land of creativity and experimentation as we create the beers you know and love. In fact, you might consider the brewery to be a “Terroir” of Innovation. Why are we providing you with a vocabulary lesson […]
It’s the time of year when many of us take some time away from the hustle and bustle of daily life to step back and really examine all that we have to be thankful for. We here at Victory are lucky. Not many people get to spend their days in a brewery, surrounded by imported […]
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory: Ian Jenkins October 28, 2014
- Brandywine Watershed Initiatives in our Backyard October 13, 2014
- Meet Victory: Greg Lehman September 30, 2014
- Hoffman’s Hop Blog September 26, 2014
- 5 Victory Beer-Infused Products You Need to Try September 2, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Monster Mutant Mashups? October 14, 2010
- Madeline Rice: Hi Greg! Yes, Parkesburg will have a brewpub in 20...
- GDSinPA: This says "4th brewpub". Is Parkesburg the 3rd?...
- Madeline Rice: Hi! Hop Ranch will be released in December this ye...
- Madeline Rice: Hi Gary! Thanks for reaching out. Try using our Be...
- Gary Massey: Where can I find victory products in the southeast...