We’d like to thank everyone who came out to Victory to celebrate Dark Wednesday with us. The line of Dark Intrigue enthusiasts started to form at 6:30 a.m. One of our earliest liner-uppers left Richmond, Virginia at 3:00 a.m. to secure his place. One beer-loving duo stayed up all night, drove from near New York [...]
Archive | Downingtown RSS feed for this section
It’s time. Our Storm King Stout spent the summer in bourbon barrels from Jim Beam and Heaven Hill Distilleries, and has finally emerged as Dark Intrigue. (It’s like Clark Kent going into a phone booth and coming out as Superman, only more delicious and less crime-fighty.) Dark Intrigue will be released here at the Downingtown [...]
If you’ve spent any time on our website, you’ve likely noticed our passion for sustainable business and our dedication to our local community. Those two passions come together in many aspects of our business. One in particular, where the spent grain from our brewing process becomes food for local livestock, and later, food for our [...]
Last week, the Philadelphia Inquirer published a story about Budweiser’s new “215” beer. Bill was interviewed for the article, and it really got us thinking about what local means to beer drinkers and to Victory Brewing Company. If you haven’t read the article yet, the basics are simple: Anheuser-Busch InBev recently trademarked the name “215” [...]
Blueprints are common at Victory…but for a cake! Chef Lynn Tilyou of Victory Brewing Company suffers from insomnia. This paired with her past career helping her mother as a cake decorator, and our 15 year anniversary on the horizon, has given the midnight creative spark, that led to this bold undertaking. The 15th Anniversary cake [...]
The heartfelt feeling of an empty Victory case out for recycling.If you weren’t one of the lucky 32 who witnessed the first broadcast of our 2011 State Of The Brewery address, well, click here to view it, but treat yourself to this ‘inside info’ before you do so. We wrapped our question and answer [...]
Emerging from true obscurity in a truly obscure location, we’ve had 15 years (almost) to demonstrate our character here at Victory. Early on we debuted the brazen beast known as HopDevil. This menacingly delicious little ruffian assaulted folks’ sensibilities with a heady, citrusy hop bite tempered with a comforting resolution of rich, German malts and [...]
The restored 1996 HopDevil shirt returns Jan. 15 for a limited time. This one’s for Jerry. And everyone like myself and Jerry who already has one of these shirts. But it was Jerry who first brought the idea up, so like our Jerk Grinder that he also loves so much, we must see this shirt [...]
Victory receives Lifetime Membership award from PASAThe saying goes that it is “better to give than to receive” and so in this time of gift giving, we at Victory find ourselves extremely grateful in that we’ve experienced quite a year of both giving and receiving. On the giving side, we are proud to list [...]
Bill Covaleski of Victory Brewing breaks down what is probably the biggest story of 2009 for Victory Brewing Company: The New Fermentation Tanks.
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory: Matt Couch February 25, 2014
- Quest for The People’s Pepper: 2014 Chili Challenge February 11, 2014
- Meet Victory: Andy Hoffman January 23, 2014
- Worlds Best Beer Blog: by Jordan Flinchum January 9, 2014
- Bottling Line Moves to Parkesburg January 3, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- New Details Added: Dark Intrigue Release Nov. 23 November 8, 2011
- Victory Brewing Company: Not quite yet! Take a look at our latest update on...
- Greg T: Is the brewpub in Parkesburg open?...
- jerry cline: I hope that the plans include a canning line. Dow...
- George Melton: Wow, can't wait the brewpub and brewery are locat...
- Beth & Dave Wardrop: Thank you for making the decision to market Victor...