Here at Victory we tout our creativity and flavor-bending brews pretty regularly. We talk about American ingenuity and experimenting with subtleties of flavor. With all of that creativity, you might think we’d come up with a better name for our Red Thunder release than a rip-off of the prior two year’s “Dark Wednesday.” You’d be […]
Archive | Downingtown RSS feed for this section
By Bill Covaleksi You don’t have to fly too high in Philly foodie circles to run into Emilio Mignucci of DiBruno Bros. Totally at the epicenter of Philadelphia food culture, Emilio is the guy who lifted his grandparents’ adored little Italian market shop (along with cousin Bill) into a convenient and cozy culinary empire. This […]
When Bill and Ron first met in 1973 as 5th graders, their biggest concern was finding a good spot to get into trouble after school. Over their 39 years of friendship (so far), those stresses changed: Who to take to the prom? Where to go to college? How to secure a real job? And then, […]
Back in 1978, Bill and Ron attended their very first concert together at Philadelphia’s premier concert venue: the Spectrum. As they rocked out to Ted Nugent, Bill and Ron became part of Philadelphia’s entertainment history. Little did they know, 33 years later the Spectrum would be just a memory. And they certainly had no idea […]
The term Terroir comes from the French word terre, meaning “land.” The brewery here in Downingtown, has become a land of creativity and experimentation as we create the beers you know and love. In fact, you might consider the brewery to be a “Terroir” of Innovation. Why are we providing you with a vocabulary lesson […]
It’s the time of year when many of us take some time away from the hustle and bustle of daily life to step back and really examine all that we have to be thankful for. We here at Victory are lucky. Not many people get to spend their days in a brewery, surrounded by imported […]
We’d like to thank everyone who came out to Victory to celebrate Dark Wednesday with us. The line of Dark Intrigue enthusiasts started to form at 6:30 a.m. One of our earliest liner-uppers left Richmond, Virginia at 3:00 a.m. to secure his place. One beer-loving duo stayed up all night, drove from near New York […]
It’s time. Our Storm King Stout spent the summer in bourbon barrels from Jim Beam and Heaven Hill Distilleries, and has finally emerged as Dark Intrigue. (It’s like Clark Kent going into a phone booth and coming out as Superman, only more delicious and less crime-fighty.) Dark Intrigue will be released here at the Downingtown […]
If you’ve spent any time on our website, you’ve likely noticed our passion for sustainable business and our dedication to our local community. Those two passions come together in many aspects of our business. One in particular, where the spent grain from our brewing process becomes food for local livestock, and later, food for our […]
Search the VBC Website
- Attention Female Drinkers—Why Are You Choosing Beer over Wine? October 9, 2015
- Everything You Need to Know About Victory’s Brand New Community Fund October 1, 2015
- We Put our Employees to the Test during National Sales Week September 10, 2015
- Untappd: Drink Headwaters and #TasteVictory! September 2, 2015
- 4 Reasons to Hit Happy Hour at Victory Brewing Company August 31, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Ashly, Thanks for reaching out. Our Root Beer d...
- Ashly Marchese: Does your Root Beer have caffeine?...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Jim! Yes! We are currently building our brewpub...
- Jim: Is there going to be a restaurant and pub at Parke...
- Tom K: Thanks for the reply! Maybe next year you can emu...