As we’ve been coming closer and closer to reaching capacity here at Victory, we’ve had to make some hard decisions about what beers to brew and which to ditch as tank space gets tight. It’s Victory’s somewhat less-dramatic Sophie’s Choice — which of our children win our attention? Fortunately, we are approaching a time when […]
Archive | Golden Monkey RSS feed for this section
When I was growing up we always had one neighbor who pulled a wagon with him as he took his children trick-or-treating. As a youngin’ I was too preoccupied with my quest for candy to pay much attention to what was he was lugging. I just assumed he might need to tote some candy when […]
The submissions for our first-ever Inspired by Victory contest made us laugh, cry (the good kind), scratch our heads and then applaud our awesome fans for their creativity. The panel of judges convened last week for a viewing party and a vote. We did a bit of bantering, but ultimately the decision was unanimous. And […]
About this time last year we shared with everyone our picks for pairing Thanksgiving Dinner and Victory beer, but for 2010 we wanted to take it one step further. This year we asked our acclaimed Brewpub chefs to compile their secret recipes featuring Victory beer. As soon as we saw what they put together we […]
Victory RELUCTANTLY explores the art of mixing beers. It’s October and that means two things. Phillies post season baseball and Halloween. While we celebrate the Phightins every day, we thought this year we would throw a little treat into our bag of tricks. It’s no secret that ever since Bill and Ron started producing beer there have been Mad Beer […]
As Many of you know, in August we launched the ‘Seriously . . . Respect The Monkey’ story competition for fans of Golden Monkey. The idea was inspired by the countless Monday morning voice messages we’ve collected over the years here in the Victory offices from exuberant fans sharing their incredible stories of what happens when you spend a […]
Ah, beer and cheerios. Don’t you just miss Sunday mornings in college? Yeah, neither do we . . . but maybe it’s time to start asking ourselves if beer has a legitimate place at the very foriegn “A.M. table”, frat houses aside. Perhaps breakfast is a bridge too far, for now, but brunch is definitely ripe for craft brewers to step up and make their mark on the growing yet established trend in cities across the US. Make sense? We thought so too. We only wish we were smart enough to . . .
Respect The Monkey, Mr. Grinch Many of us realize that the Golden Monkey has been known to incite silliness. But nothing acts sillier than kids with Christmas approaching. So playing around with one of our more favorite Christmas toys at home, Mr. Grinch, I was inspired to engage his acting talents for a silly scene. […]
Yesterday we tweeted (yes, it’s officially a verb) the question that’s on everyone’s mind the week before Thanksgiving, “What Victory Beers pair best with Thanksgiving?” You didn’t disappoint with your answers. Here are a couple of our favorites: ‘Storm King Stout is better with Pumpkin Pie than whipped cream!’ – TheWhiteLilKim ‘Variety pack. I give […]
Search the VBC Website
- Recipe: Victory-Infused Thanksgiving Turkey & Gravy November 20, 2015
- The Journey of Hops to Victory Brewing Company November 18, 2015
- Halloween: Beer + Candy = Game Changer October 28, 2015
- Attention Female Drinkers—Why Are You Choosing Beer over Wine? October 9, 2015
- Everything You Need to Know About Victory’s Brand New Community Fund October 1, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Kevin: Does Prima Pils adhere to the "German Beer Purity...
- Burt Benenson: Just out of curiousity, which of your beers would ...
- Max: Hi Lauren, When will Parkeaburg Brew Pub be op...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Gail! Sorry we didn't see this until now. Hope...
- Paul Wish: You guys saved the best for last! Golden Monkey ...