Whether you love football or basketball, wow your game day-watching crowd not only by stocking Victory beer in the fridge but also by splashing cans of our Headwaters Ale and Vital IPA into your snacks. We’ve tested three simple appetizer recipes—gooey cheese dip, a vinaigrette/marinade and hoppy soft pretzels—that will have your friends banging down […]
Archive | Headwaters Pale Ale RSS feed for this section
It started five years ago as a nod to the Brandywine Creek and its pristine waters and became a promise to help keep it that way. Since day one, a portion of bottle sales of our Headwaters Ale has gone to support local water advocacy groups through the Headwaters Grant. Now, on the verge of our 20th […]
Our commitment to the environment runs deep. It was the nearly pristine water that led Bill and Ron to establish our first brewery in Downingtown, Pennsylvania. This water source, the East Branch of the Brandywine Creek, is a large part of the great flavor of Victory beer that our fans have come to love. When […]
5 Ways to Go Green with Victory Brewing Company Hint: one way is as easy as sipping a Headwaters Ale Ever crack open a bottle of crisp, refreshing Headwaters Ale? Of course you have—many times. But did you know a portion of the proceeds from every bottle of Headwaters sold goes to the Headwaters Grant […]
UPDATE: In the wake of hurricane Sandy, we decided to extend this challenge. Now, more than ever, there are opportunities for you to get involved and make an impact to help in your community. We challenge you to do your part. Join a clean-up effort. Donate some clothing. Let a stranded friend log-in to your […]
We think great beer should speak for itself, but it’s our fans who give it a voice! At Victory, we’re incredibly proud of the beer we brew. Most of our employees could go on and on about the amazing qualities and flavors in our brews. But, would that mean anything to you? Instead we compiled […]
“That beer has a great hop finish.” “Check out the slight orange hue from the caramel malt.” “Wow, impressive citrus hop aroma!” “Notice the mild nuttiness from the malted barley at the start.” Spend any time at our bar or with any craft beer-lover and you’ll likely hear some commentary like the above. But have […]
Water is easily taken for granted. When you want it you turn a handle and it flows from your spigot, refreshing and sustaining. With the My Creek photo competition in mind, I tossed my camera in the car on my way to pick my daughter up from a nearby friend’s slumber party, intent on spending […]
After following along with us during our Headwaters Pale Ale revitalization efforts by reading the Behind the Scenes: Watch Headwaters Flow blog series, you know all about what it takes to brew this great beer. But would you like to know where the idea for Headwaters originated? Bill and Ron tell you:
October 17 While we’ve been silent on this blog series over the past few weeks, our brewers and account reps have been busily refilling the pipeline with Headwaters Pale Ale. In fact, as of today, Headwaters is flowing at full force. Pallets of the delicious brew have been shipped to retailers near you. It’s time […]
Search the VBC Website
- Raising a Pint to Pops June 14, 2016
- 3 Beer-Infused Finger Foods to Whip Up for Your Spring & Summer Parties June 10, 2016
- A Victory for Sustainbility! April 22, 2016
- Prima Pils Poached Shrimp Flatbread April 16, 2016
- Follow RJ Around the World – European Edition April 12, 2016
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Administrator: Hi Tina, Moonglow is one of our favorites as well ...
- Tina B: Will Moonglow be back in August? My absolute favor...
- Administrator: Sean, We're glad you enjoyed our brewpub! Hope yo...
- Sean Sullivan: I was fortunate to be up there for a business trip...
- Bill Covaleski: Linda, thanks for writing us. The HopDevil agrees ...