UPDATE: In the wake of hurricane Sandy, we decided to extend this challenge. Now, more than ever, there are opportunities for you to get involved and make an impact to help in your community. We challenge you to do your part. Join a clean-up effort. Donate some clothing. Let a stranded friend log-in to your […]
Archive | Headwaters Pale Ale RSS feed for this section
We think great beer should speak for itself, but it’s our fans who give it a voice! At Victory, we’re incredibly proud of the beer we brew. Most of our employees could go on and on about the amazing qualities and flavors in our brews. But, would that mean anything to you? Instead we compiled […]
“That beer has a great hop finish.” “Check out the slight orange hue from the caramel malt.” “Wow, impressive citrus hop aroma!” “Notice the mild nuttiness from the malted barley at the start.” Spend any time at our bar or with any craft beer-lover and you’ll likely hear some commentary like the above. But have […]
Water is easily taken for granted. When you want it you turn a handle and it flows from your spigot, refreshing and sustaining. With the My Creek photo competition in mind, I tossed my camera in the car on my way to pick my daughter up from a nearby friend’s slumber party, intent on spending […]
After following along with us during our Headwaters Pale Ale revitalization efforts by reading the Behind the Scenes: Watch Headwaters Flow blog series, you know all about what it takes to brew this great beer. But would you like to know where the idea for Headwaters originated? Bill and Ron tell you:
October 17 While we’ve been silent on this blog series over the past few weeks, our brewers and account reps have been busily refilling the pipeline with Headwaters Pale Ale. In fact, as of today, Headwaters is flowing at full force. Pallets of the delicious brew have been shipped to retailers near you. It’s time […]
The Victory Brewing Company administrative offices are churning out dozens of projects these days. Today, I’m tackling two seemingly opposing tasks. First, we’re creating a new Hop Wallop t-shirt with the appropriate slogan, Hoppiness is Happiness. But, at the same time, I’m composing this blog post to announce to all of our beloved fans that […]
Emerging from true obscurity in a truly obscure location, we’ve had 15 years (almost) to demonstrate our character here at Victory. Early on we debuted the brazen beast known as HopDevil. This menacingly delicious little ruffian assaulted folks’ sensibilities with a heady, citrusy hop bite tempered with a comforting resolution of rich, German malts and […]
Introducing Victory Brewing Co.’s new flagship beer. Reflecting over the years as we approach our 15th anniversary here at Victory, we can’t help but be struck by the realization that Downingtown has made a great home for Victory. From the enthusiastic throngs that crowd our brewpub to enjoy our creative, flavorful beers and cuisine […]
Victory co-founder Bill Covaleski pauses by the source of Victory Beer, the historic Brandywine River. Reflecting over the years as we approach our 15th anniversary here at Victory, we can’t help but be struck by the realization that Downingtown has made a great home for Victory. From the enthusiastic throngs that crowd our brewpub to […]
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory: Meg Davis March 26, 2014
- Meet Victory: Matt Couch February 25, 2014
- Quest for The People’s Pepper: 2014 Chili Challenge February 11, 2014
- Meet Victory: Andy Hoffman January 23, 2014
- Worlds Best Beer Blog: by Jordan Flinchum January 9, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- New Details Added: Dark Intrigue Release Nov. 23 November 8, 2011
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Ray! We will be in contact with you shortly!...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Samantha! We are sorry to hear that. We do offe...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi John, Hop Ticket Session IPA will not be on dr...
- marie: I love golden monkey too! Oh wait, summer love I m...
- Justin: PLEASE, pretty please? Brew this recipe again? I'...