About this time last year we shared with everyone our picks for pairing Thanksgiving Dinner and Victory beer, but for 2010 we wanted to take it one step further. This year we asked our acclaimed Brewpub chefs to compile their secret recipes featuring Victory beer. As soon as we saw what they put together we [...]
Archive | Helios Ale RSS feed for this section
I believe that, despite it’s 29 year run, this past weekend marked only my fourth visit to the Great American Beer Festival. Running a brewery takes some concentration I guess, so you can’t always indulge yourself in 3,523 beers (this year) from 516 breweries! My how things have changed since the first one Ron and [...]
Product Safety Recall on 2009 Helios Ale We are sad to announce that we have some Helios Ale that is over-carbonated. The batches that are affected by this recall include the bottling dates of October 26 and December 10, 2009. Testing conducted today on bottles from those dates yielded definitive results. Therefore, this recall has [...]
Bill Covaleski unveils the latest addition to the Victory family, only it’s not exactly the first time we’ve seen this beer. V Saison is a marvelous beer, but the larger corked bottle makes it seem a little unapproachable. We noticed that the sales numbers for V-Saison didn’t reflect the quality of the beer so we [...]
Search the VBC Website
- A Victory for the Holidays! November 27, 2013
- Meet Victory: Bryan Audet November 26, 2013
- Parkesburg Rising: First Test Brew November 7, 2013
- Hoppy Halloween! October 29, 2013
- Claiming Victory October 10, 2013
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- Monster Mutant Mashups? October 14, 2010
- MaryBeth K: So exciting! I am a Jersey Girl living in the UK....
- Rob Absten: So, three more states and three new countries but ...
- Willy: Also not happy with the move to four-packs. A mar...
- Kalin W: YES YES! Victory is a staple in my household. We m...
- Gaspasser: Where is it? I look forward every year to this be...