About this time last year we shared with everyone our picks for pairing Thanksgiving Dinner and Victory beer, but for 2010 we wanted to take it one step further. This year we asked our acclaimed Brewpub chefs to compile their secret recipes featuring Victory beer. As soon as we saw what they put together we […]
Archive | Helios Ale RSS feed for this section
I believe that, despite it’s 29 year run, this past weekend marked only my fourth visit to the Great American Beer Festival. Running a brewery takes some concentration I guess, so you can’t always indulge yourself in 3,523 beers (this year) from 516 breweries! My how things have changed since the first one Ron and […]
Bill Covaleski unveils the latest addition to the Victory family, only it’s not exactly the first time we’ve seen this beer. V Saison is a marvelous beer, but the larger corked bottle makes it seem a little unapproachable. We noticed that the sales numbers for V-Saison didn’t reflect the quality of the beer so we […]
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory: Sami October 18, 2016
- Meet Victory: Greg October 4, 2016
- Golden Monkey Sweet Chili Sauce August 5, 2016
- Air Drop Pils: A Hoppy Travelogue August 5, 2016
- Meet Victory: John Coleman July 25, 2016
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Administrator: Ryan, awesome to see your excitement! We continue ...
- Ryan: Will we see Victory in Leesburg in 2017? Thirsty f...
- Administrator: Hello, Your beer will not "go bad" after the enj...
- Administrator: Hello, Our Golden Monkey will last for three years...
- Duder: How long after the "enjoy by" date until it gets...