About this time last year we shared with everyone our picks for pairing Thanksgiving Dinner and Victory beer, but for 2010 we wanted to take it one step further. This year we asked our acclaimed Brewpub chefs to compile their secret recipes featuring Victory beer. As soon as we saw what they put together we […]
Archive | Helios Ale RSS feed for this section
I believe that, despite it’s 29 year run, this past weekend marked only my fourth visit to the Great American Beer Festival. Running a brewery takes some concentration I guess, so you can’t always indulge yourself in 3,523 beers (this year) from 516 breweries! My how things have changed since the first one Ron and […]
Product Safety Recall on 2009 Helios Ale We are sad to announce that we have some Helios Ale that is over-carbonated. The batches that are affected by this recall include the bottling dates of October 26 and December 10, 2009. Testing conducted today on bottles from those dates yielded definitive results. Therefore, this recall has […]
Bill Covaleski unveils the latest addition to the Victory family, only it’s not exactly the first time we’ve seen this beer. V Saison is a marvelous beer, but the larger corked bottle makes it seem a little unapproachable. We noticed that the sales numbers for V-Saison didn’t reflect the quality of the beer so we […]
Search the VBC Website
- Brandywine Watershed Initiatives in our Backyard October 13, 2014
- Meet Victory: Greg Lehman September 30, 2014
- Hoffman’s Hop Blog September 26, 2014
- 5 Victory Beer-Infused Products You Need to Try September 2, 2014
- Meet Victory: Johnny MacKay July 30, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- New Details Added: Dark Intrigue Release Nov. 23 November 8, 2011
- Bill C: Greg, why are your fingers starting to look like c...
- Dave G: I was just introduced to your Golden Money at a Wi...
- TWilee: I just moved to Leesburg and this is amazing news....
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Gail! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Cheers...
- gail roy: hello i purchased 2 tickets foe my husband for the...