Bill and Ron’s excellent adventure has been frequently scribed over the years: the chance school bus meeting in fifth grade, the thoughtful home brewing kit gift and the friendly rivalry that developed into new careers in the beer industry and eventually—gloriously—into Victory Brewing Company. Still, it wasn’t always sunshine and roses for our co-founders Bill Covaleski […]
Archive | History RSS feed for this section
Sitting at London Heathrow and facing five hours of internment due to a flight cancellation, I wonder why I chose to do this. Why did I think it was a wise idea to hit five towns in the UK, top to bottom, over nine hectic days, while my family grows frustrated and my lawn turns […]
UPDATE – 8.6.12: Congratulations to Lauren Tamayo and all of the ladies who worked together to bring home the Women’s Team Pursuit silver medal at the 2012 Olympic games. We are inspired by your perseverance. What a Victory! — When the 2012 Olympic Games kick off this month, Victory Brewing Company will be part of […]
By Bill Covaleski Sixteen years ago today, Victory Brewing Company was born, so to speak. With the opening of our doors on this day (February 15, 1996) that we officially began operations. Today, as we celebrate the sweetness of 16 years in business, we take a moment to reflect on where we started. Our desire […]
Flame-throwing grills, ex-brewers claiming the glory, a dismissive landlord and ‘touchy’ pals who can barely control themselves… who knew that Victory could survive such a tumultuous first fifteen years!? But outside of the glorious chaos that typifies new businesses of all types, there is a groundswell of love and respect voiced by the ‘Characters’ that […]
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory: Sami October 18, 2016
- Meet Victory: Greg October 4, 2016
- Golden Monkey Sweet Chili Sauce August 5, 2016
- Air Drop Pils: A Hoppy Travelogue August 5, 2016
- Meet Victory: John Coleman July 25, 2016
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Administrator: Hello, Your beer will not "go bad" after the enj...
- Administrator: Hello, Our Golden Monkey will last for three years...
- Duder: How long after the "enjoy by" date until it gets...
- Administrator: Chantele, Each menu offering will be paired with...
- Chantele Thompson: Is beer included in the price?...