The old yarn that men drink beer and women drink wine is yesterday’s news, but we set out to find out why. Women are lifting pints and are doing so—according to our panel—more than they sip on vino. Flavorful craft beer enjoyment has something to do with it. According to Paste, women ages 21–34 consume craft […]
Archive | Interview RSS feed for this section
After last month’s question and answer blog post, you all seemed inspired to send in more questions than ever. It was great to hear from so many Victory beer drinkers and brewpub visitors. We did our best to compile and answer as many of your questions as possible. Keep reading to see if your inquiring […]
Last week, the Philadelphia Inquirer published a story about Budweiser’s new “215” beer. Bill was interviewed for the article, and it really got us thinking about what local means to beer drinkers and to Victory Brewing Company. If you haven’t read the article yet, the basics are simple: Anheuser-Busch InBev recently trademarked the name “215” […]
By Bill Covaleski Philly Beer Weeks is rewarding on so many levels. The week-long celebration of suds has helped Philadelphia claim its rightful spot as a national leader in all things beer. And with so many exciting and creative events being hosted each Philly Beer Week, the character and individuality of our area breweries — […]
With Victory’s explosive growth (trust us, we’re not complaining) we’ve been adding to our team in all directions. Finding just anyone in a down economy to represent Victory in a territory is not hard, but here at Victory we’re not just looking for anyone. We look for the best of the best and when […]
Our latest hire, who will be serving as our Mid Atlantic region Area Sales Manager, is a great example of what it takes. Quite simply, it takes passion for great beer.
Joe Gold embodies a passion for great beer. Any one who has hoisted a pint of quality beer in the . . .
With so many styles in craft brewing these days, more and more brewers are boldly going to the fringes of the known beer universe with more hops, more alcohol and more sensation. In this interview with Barry Wasser of Craft Brew Advocate, Bill Covaleski unpacks why Victory has chosen a different path. Check out the 1:25 mark for Bill’s explination of Victory’s philosophy of mining the history of beer for . . .
Vermonters have been vocal for Victory for a few years now and as we have crept north through New England we have always looked forward to this day when we could slake their thirst for Victory! We look forward to serving our friends up there over the many, many years ahead. But, we must also […]
Dan Keating interviews Bill Covaleski during the Beervan Fest at The Roger Williams Botanical Garden on October 2nd 2009. More on Beervana: Our mission: To enlighten and educate the community for the responsible appreciation of craft beer. Join us in turning the beautiful Roger Williams Botanical Garden into “the ultimate beer garden” with tastings in […]
This is turning out to be the week of Hereforthebeer.com on the Victory beer blog. After yesterday’s “Darth Growler” video by the super-beer-fans we were pleasently surprised to find part one of a two part interview with co-founder Ron Barchet on Hereforthebeer.com. It’s a fun interview about the history of Victory, our recently refurbished beer […]
Search the VBC Website
- Recipe: Victory-Infused Thanksgiving Turkey & Gravy November 20, 2015
- The Journey of Hops to Victory Brewing Company November 18, 2015
- Halloween: Beer + Candy = Game Changer October 28, 2015
- Attention Female Drinkers—Why Are You Choosing Beer over Wine? October 9, 2015
- Everything You Need to Know About Victory’s Brand New Community Fund October 1, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Kevin: Does Prima Pils adhere to the "German Beer Purity...
- Burt Benenson: Just out of curiousity, which of your beers would ...
- Max: Hi Lauren, When will Parkeaburg Brew Pub be op...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Gail! Sorry we didn't see this until now. Hope...
- Paul Wish: You guys saved the best for last! Golden Monkey ...