We all know about that cosmic coincidence when our founders, Bill Covaleski and Ron Barchet, met on the school bus in fifth grade. In the category of “there are no coincidences,” these lifelong friends also both left corporate gigs for breweries to polish their award-winning homebrewing chops and both studied the craft in Germany. Soon after, […]
Archive | Interview RSS feed for this section
The old yarn that men drink beer and women drink wine is yesterday’s news, but we set out to find out why. Women are lifting pints and are doing so—according to our panel—more than they sip on vino. Flavorful craft beer enjoyment has something to do with it. According to Paste, women ages 21–34 consume craft […]
After last month’s question and answer blog post, you all seemed inspired to send in more questions than ever. It was great to hear from so many Victory beer drinkers and brewpub visitors. We did our best to compile and answer as many of your questions as possible. Keep reading to see if your inquiring […]
Last week, the Philadelphia Inquirer published a story about Budweiser’s new “215” beer. Bill was interviewed for the article, and it really got us thinking about what local means to beer drinkers and to Victory Brewing Company. If you haven’t read the article yet, the basics are simple: Anheuser-Busch InBev recently trademarked the name “215” […]
By Bill Covaleski Philly Beer Weeks is rewarding on so many levels. The week-long celebration of suds has helped Philadelphia claim its rightful spot as a national leader in all things beer. And with so many exciting and creative events being hosted each Philly Beer Week, the character and individuality of our area breweries — […]
With Victory’s explosive growth (trust us, we’re not complaining) we’ve been adding to our team in all directions. Finding just anyone in a down economy to represent Victory in a territory is not hard, but here at Victory we’re not just looking for anyone. We look for the best of the best and when […]
Our latest hire, who will be serving as our Mid Atlantic region Area Sales Manager, is a great example of what it takes. Quite simply, it takes passion for great beer.
Joe Gold embodies a passion for great beer. Any one who has hoisted a pint of quality beer in the . . .
With so many styles in craft brewing these days, more and more brewers are boldly going to the fringes of the known beer universe with more hops, more alcohol and more sensation. In this interview with Barry Wasser of Craft Brew Advocate, Bill Covaleski unpacks why Victory has chosen a different path. Check out the 1:25 mark for Bill’s explination of Victory’s philosophy of mining the history of beer for . . .
Vermonters have been vocal for Victory for a few years now and as we have crept north through New England we have always looked forward to this day when we could slake their thirst for Victory! We look forward to serving our friends up there over the many, many years ahead. But, we must also […]
Dan Keating interviews Bill Covaleski during the Beervan Fest at The Roger Williams Botanical Garden on October 2nd 2009. More on Beervana: Our mission: To enlighten and educate the community for the responsible appreciation of craft beer. Join us in turning the beautiful Roger Williams Botanical Garden into “the ultimate beer garden” with tastings in […]
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory: John Coleman July 25, 2016
- Vital IPA Braised Short Ribs, Sweet Corn Polenta and Grilled Summer Vegetables With Natural Reduction July 1, 2016
- Raising a Pint to Pops June 14, 2016
- 3 Beer-Infused Finger Foods to Whip Up for Your Spring & Summer Parties June 10, 2016
- A Victory for Sustainbility! April 22, 2016
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Administrator: Sour Monkey will be released in early August. I su...
- J: Cannot wait to pick up some Sour Monkey tomorrow!...
- Administrator: Hi Tina, Moonglow is one of our favorites as well ...
- Tina B: Will Moonglow be back in August? My absolute favor...
- Administrator: Sean, We're glad you enjoyed our brewpub! Hope yo...