The old adage “good things come in small packages” aptly applies to the menu created specifically for our newest brewpub, Victory at Magnolia, in Kennett Square. Look for an early 2015 opening and plan to scope out old favorites and new twists that pair perfectly with our growing beer list. We caught up with busy […]
Archive | Kennett Square RSS feed for this section
Ok, so maybe this isn’t breaking news, but from what our fans tell us, it is most definitely a much-anticipated addition to the already stellar craft beer scene that Kennett has become. The feeling is mutual – we are just as excited as you are! After Old Man Winter had his way with us this […]
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory: Kevin Barrett March 25, 2015
- Meet Victory: Kevin Downs February 27, 2015
- The 2015 Chili Challenge February 26, 2015
- 19 Things You Might Not Know About Victory February 15, 2015
- We <3 Beer (and Valentine’s Day) February 12, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Monster Mutant Mashups? October 14, 2010
- Melany Chepow: Love Yoga at Victory! Wish you had it monthly, ev...
- Andrew: Any idea of when we can expect this on shelves? Ba...
- Madeline Rice: Hi Pat! Thanks for reaching out. Yes, we do sell k...
- PatFarrell: Hi, I live in the Downingtown, Pa area near Victo...
- Madeline Rice: Hi! Yes, European shelf life is one year. Cheers!...