Meet Johnny MacKay, Victory’s retail manager in Downingtown! His days are filled with keeping a proper and tight rotation on all of our beers, to keep a fresh and consistent supply of available brands at all times from season to season. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: I feel like I’ve always […]
Archive | Meet Victory RSS feed for this section
Meet Jen Corrigan, Victory’s Vice President of Finance & Corporate Strategy. She oversees the Human Resources and Accounting functions at Victory. As part of this role, she works with all departments within the company in order to promote and meet our long-term growth goals. In other words, she plots the strategy for Total Global Domination […]
Meet Berry Woodrow, our Corporate Administrator at Victory. She’s currently working on adding, “High Priestess of IT Troubleshooting” as a subtitle. While she may be less than five feet tall, her sass and order are miles high. In a nutshell, she keeps the offices running so the rest of the team can make, market and […]
It’s time to take a trip into our Downingtown kitchen and meet Joe Pryor, our Executive Sous Chef. He’s second in command in the back of the house and responsible for making sure all of our guests have enjoyable experiences. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: I have been a part of this […]
It’s time again to get a closer look at the corporate side of things and meet another crucial member of our team, Meg Davis, Human Resources Assistant. It’s Meg’s job to help make sure that those interested in joining the Victory team fit in with our truly unique and progressive culture. We could not make our […]
Meet Matt Couch, a senior brewer here at Victory. Matt ensures that the wort leaving the brewhouse is to specification, laying the foundation for the rest of the brewing process and helping to make sure the liquid we produce is the awesome, high quality beer that we know and love. Q: How long have you worked […]
Ever wonder who makes all of our awesome videos at the brewery? Well, meet Andy Hoffman, the man in charge of just that! His job as Digital Media Specialist is devoted to herding all of our beer and staff members in front the camera. Whether it’s climbing up the fermentation tanks at Parkesburg, attaching a camera […]
Meet Adam Gladish! He’s our Philadelphia suburbs Area Sales Manager. He supplies Victory beer to the counties surrounding Philadelphia: Bucks, Berks, Delaware and Montgomery, plus northeastern PA, the Lehigh Valley, Lancaster and York. He’s got a lot of land (read: beer) to cover! Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: I have […]
Meet Bryan Audet! He’s our Assistant General Manager in the brewpub, busy handling day to day operations and being a stand-up guy! If you visit our brewpub, you’ll see him in the front of house, holding down the fort and seeing to it that everything is running smoothly. Q: How long have you worked here at […]
It’s time to meet our southern gentleman, Mr. Cameron Rollo. Cam is Area Sales Manager for Georgia, South Carolina and Tennessee, and he’s now heading up the National Accounts role. That means, not only is he responsible for stocking bars, restaurants and distributors throughout his territory, he is also working hard to get Victory beer […]
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory: Johnny MacKay July 30, 2014
- Beer Week in Costa Rica? Yes, Please. July 9, 2014
- Breaking news…Victory Brewpub to open in Kennett Square! June 27, 2014
- Meet Victory: Jen Corrigan June 27, 2014
- Bill’s UK Adventure: American Craft Beer Across the Pond June 2, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- New Details Added: Dark Intrigue Release Nov. 23 November 8, 2011
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Wayne, Thanks for reaching out. We post all of ...
- Wayne A. Lester: That is only a mile from my home I want to work th...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi! You'll be happy to find out Hop Ranch is a wi...
- Alex: Thanks for the reply. Interestingly beer is one of...
- JM: I second this ^. please bring Hop Ranch back....