Meet Alexis Grieco, Victory’s Executive Assistant to Retail Operations. She’s busy assisting on the business end of all of our retail operations and has her hands in everything from health licensing to contract development and negotiation. She also helps manage and coordinate all of our green programming across our locations, making sure every beer we produce […]
Archive | Meet Victory RSS feed for this section
Meet Amy DePaoli, our Director of Marketing. She thinks she has a pretty cool job, and we agree! She gets to work with an amazingly creative and talented team of people who design our beer packaging, come up with fantastic food products (which she gets to taste while they’re in development) and tell the world how […]
Meet Bryan Kenny, one of our graphic designers here at Victory. He has a hand in pretty much everything visual that the consumer interacts with—bottle labels, six packs, cases, posters, advertising, retail items, etcetera. It’s never boring, that’s for sure. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: Just about two years, give or take […]
It’s time to meet Tim Scullion, one of Victory’s amazing area sales managers! Tim oversees our beer at bars, liquor stores and restaurants all over South Jersey and Delaware. His main goal is to make sure that both states always have plenty of beer in stock. Without Tim, we would have one and a half thirsty states. Q: How […]
Meet Kevin Downs, one of our graphic designers here at Victory! He helps create our labels, six packs and case boxes as well as t-shirts, animations, food packaging and ads. You might have gotten a little view into his (wonderfully strange) mind in our Anniversary video, but here’s the full scoop on Kevin! Q: How long have […]
In honor of our 19th anniversary, we wanted to share 19 little known facts about Victory with all of you! Enjoy! 1. Victory Brewing Company was originally conceived as Independence Brewing Company. 2. Ron and Bill used to deliver beer in our first truck. 3. Victory was said to have the longest […]
The old adage “good things come in small packages” aptly applies to the menu created specifically for our newest brewpub, Victory at Magnolia, in Kennett Square. Look for an early 2015 opening and plan to scope out old favorites and new twists that pair perfectly with our growing beer list. We caught up with busy […]
Meet Lauren Heald, the restaurant General Manager at our Parkesburg brewpub location. We are breaking ground on the restaurant construction at the beginning of the new year and plan to have the brewpub open to the public by early summer. When she’s not working directly with contractors (read: bossing them around), she works at our Downingtown brewpub, making sure all […]
It’s time to jump into the brewpub side of Victory to meet another member of our team. Meet Steph Hoffmeier, Victory’s restaurant administrator. She’s the one responsible for making sure all of our new restaurant employees complete their training and prepare for great customer experiences ahead! If you’ve visited our brewpub, you’ve probably seen Steph bartending, […]
Meet Ian Jenkins, our Warehouse and Inventory Supervisor. He oversees the logistics, fulfillment and warehousing of all of our delicious beer here at Victory. In a nutshell, beer doesn’t get to you unless it goes through Ian. He’s a good guy to know. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: 6 years Q: What is […]
Search the VBC Website
- Recipe: Victory-Infused Thanksgiving Turkey & Gravy November 20, 2015
- The Journey of Hops to Victory Brewing Company November 18, 2015
- Halloween: Beer + Candy = Game Changer October 28, 2015
- Attention Female Drinkers—Why Are You Choosing Beer over Wine? October 9, 2015
- Everything You Need to Know About Victory’s Brand New Community Fund October 1, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Kevin: Does Prima Pils adhere to the "German Beer Purity...
- Burt Benenson: Just out of curiousity, which of your beers would ...
- Max: Hi Lauren, When will Parkeaburg Brew Pub be op...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Gail! Sorry we didn't see this until now. Hope...
- Paul Wish: You guys saved the best for last! Golden Monkey ...