It’s time again to get a closer look at the corporate side of things and meet another crucial member of our team, Meg Davis, Human Resources Assistant. It’s Meg’s job to help make sure that those interested in joining the Victory team fit in with our truly unique and progressive culture. We could not make our […]
Archive | Meet Victory RSS feed for this section
Ever wonder who makes all of our awesome videos at the brewery? Well, meet Andy Hoffman, the man in charge of just that! His job as Digital Media Specialist is devoted to herding all of our beer and staff members in front the camera. Whether it’s climbing up the fermentation tanks at Parkesburg, attaching a camera […]
Meet Bryan Audet! He’s our Assistant General Manager in the brewpub, busy handling day to day operations and being a stand-up guy! If you visit our brewpub, you’ll see him in the front of house, holding down the fort and seeing to it that everything is running smoothly. Q: How long have you worked here at […]
It’s time to meet our southern gentleman, Mr. Cameron Rollo. Cam is Area Sales Manager for Georgia, South Carolina and Tennessee, and he’s now heading up the National Accounts role. That means, not only is he responsible for stocking bars, restaurants and distributors throughout his territory, he is also working hard to get Victory beer […]
Meet Marisa Egan, one of Victory’s Quality Lab Technicians. Her business card reads “Chemist,” though some may refer to her as a brewery nerd. Marisa’s job revolves around quality assurance. She analyzes beer and hops to make sure our customers are getting the most consistent, high quality product. Q: How long have you worked here […]
Meet Cameron Russell, Victory’s Great Lakes Sales Representative. He’s busy canvasing the territory of Ohio, Michigan and Indiana, helping our wholesalers do a better job of ensuring that our beer is readily available to the public in the freshest manner possible. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: 3 years and a few […]
Meet Ivy Hunter, Victory Brewing Company’s Merchandise Coordinator. If you are wearing a Victory shirt, she’s helping to keep you clothed! She’s also working on developing some fun, new food products…Stay tuned! Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: 7 yrs – I recently made a move from the restaurant to the […]
Meet Diane Desiderio, our Restaurant General Manager. She makes sure that all food service operations are running smoothly and that the customers are consuming only awesome beer. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: About 14 years now. Q: What is the coolest thing about your job? And the worst? A: The […]
Meet The Dirty Firkins, Victory’s very own brewery band! Q: How long has Victory Brewing Company had a band? A: About 6 years now. We originally went by the Victory Brewer’s Blues. Q: How did you come up with the name Dirty Firkins? A: Jimmy Breeding saw a sign that labeled a pallet of firkins […]
Meet Dave Hindman, the Accounting Administrator here at Victory Brewing Company. He’s the guy who counts the money and keeps all of our financial ducks in a row. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: Almost 3 years. Q: What is the coolest thing about your job? And the worst? A: Working […]
Search the VBC Website
- Raising a Pint to Pops June 14, 2016
- 3 Beer-Infused Finger Foods to Whip Up for Your Spring & Summer Parties June 10, 2016
- A Victory for Sustainbility! April 22, 2016
- Prima Pils Poached Shrimp Flatbread April 16, 2016
- Follow RJ Around the World – European Edition April 12, 2016
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Administrator: Hi Tina, Moonglow is one of our favorites as well ...
- Tina B: Will Moonglow be back in August? My absolute favor...
- Administrator: Sean, We're glad you enjoyed our brewpub! Hope yo...
- Sean Sullivan: I was fortunate to be up there for a business trip...
- Bill Covaleski: Linda, thanks for writing us. The HopDevil agrees ...