Meet Greg Lehman, Victory’s Eastern PA Area Sales Manager. When he’s not too busy being the tallest person at Victory, he’s working to make sure all of our precious liquid finds its way into your hands, and as many hands as possible. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: Almost 3 years. Q: What is the best thing […]
Archive | Meet Victory RSS feed for this section
Meet Johnny MacKay, Victory’s retail manager in Downingtown! His days are filled with keeping a proper and tight rotation on all of our beers, to keep a fresh and consistent supply of available brands at all times from season to season. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: I feel like I’ve always […]
Meet Jen Corrigan, Victory’s Vice President of Finance & Corporate Strategy. She oversees the Human Resources and Accounting functions at Victory. As part of this role, she works with all departments within the company in order to promote and meet our long-term growth goals. In other words, she plots the strategy for Total Global Domination […]
Meet Berry Woodrow, our Corporate Administrator at Victory. She’s currently working on adding, “High Priestess of IT Troubleshooting” as a subtitle. While she may be less than five feet tall, her sass and order are miles high. In a nutshell, she keeps the offices running so the rest of the team can make, market and […]
It’s time to take a trip into our Downingtown kitchen and meet Joe Pryor, our Executive Sous Chef. He’s second in command in the back of the house and responsible for making sure all of our guests have enjoyable experiences. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: I have been a part of this […]
It’s time again to get a closer look at the corporate side of things and meet another crucial member of our team, Meg Davis, Human Resources Assistant. It’s Meg’s job to help make sure that those interested in joining the Victory team fit in with our truly unique and progressive culture. We could not make our […]
Meet Matt Couch, a senior brewer here at Victory. Matt ensures that the wort leaving the brewhouse is to specification, laying the foundation for the rest of the brewing process and helping to make sure the liquid we produce is the awesome, high quality beer that we know and love. Q: How long have you worked […]
Ever wonder who makes all of our awesome videos at the brewery? Well, meet Andy Hoffman, the man in charge of just that! His job as Digital Media Specialist is devoted to herding all of our beer and staff members in front the camera. Whether it’s climbing up the fermentation tanks at Parkesburg, attaching a camera […]
Meet Adam Gladish! He’s our Philadelphia suburbs Area Sales Manager. He supplies Victory beer to the counties surrounding Philadelphia: Bucks, Berks, Delaware and Montgomery, plus northeastern PA, the Lehigh Valley, Lancaster and York. He’s got a lot of land (read: beer) to cover! Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: I have […]
Meet Bryan Audet! He’s our Assistant General Manager in the brewpub, busy handling day to day operations and being a stand-up guy! If you visit our brewpub, you’ll see him in the front of house, holding down the fort and seeing to it that everything is running smoothly. Q: How long have you worked here at […]
Search the VBC Website
- Everything You Need to Know About Victory’s Brand New Community Fund October 1, 2015
- We Put our Employees to the Test during National Sales Week September 10, 2015
- Untappd: Drink Headwaters and #TasteVictory! September 2, 2015
- 4 Reasons to Hit Happy Hour at Victory Brewing Company August 31, 2015
- 5 Ways to Go Green with Victory Brewing Company August 20, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Ashly, Thanks for reaching out. Our Root Beer d...
- Ashly Marchese: Does your Root Beer have caffeine?...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Jim! Yes! We are currently building our brewpub...
- Jim: Is there going to be a restaurant and pub at Parke...
- Tom K: Thanks for the reply! Maybe next year you can emu...