Meet Dave Hindman, the Accounting Administrator here at Victory Brewing Company. He’s the guy who counts the money and keeps all of our financial ducks in a row. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: Almost 3 years. Q: What is the coolest thing about your job? And the worst? A: Working […]
Archive | Meet Victory RSS feed for this section
By Bill Covaleksi You don’t have to fly too high in Philly foodie circles to run into Emilio Mignucci of DiBruno Bros. Totally at the epicenter of Philadelphia food culture, Emilio is the guy who lifted his grandparents’ adored little Italian market shop (along with cousin Bill) into a convenient and cozy culinary empire. This […]
Meet Betsy Benner, our Human Resources Administrator. Betsy works closely with the Victory management team to help identify and cultivate the Victory company culture and find the employees who help to keep that identity strong. The hiring process starts with Betsy. It’s her job to find the people who exhibit Victory values and the the […]
UPDATE – 8.6.12: Congratulations to Lauren Tamayo and all of the ladies who worked together to bring home the Women’s Team Pursuit silver medal at the 2012 Olympic games. We are inspired by your perseverance. What a Victory! — When the 2012 Olympic Games kick off this month, Victory Brewing Company will be part of […]
It’s time to meet another Victory superstar. Today, we introduce you to John Bair. Not only is John one of our brewers, he is also our Plant Safety and Training Manager. He’s keeping our staff safe while bringing our flavorful beers to you. Oh yah, and he dresses up as Santa Claus for our annual […]
Meet John Dykstra, a Senior Brewer here at Victory Brewing Company. He’s one of men in blue working hard to make the beer you love taste so good. Q: Your title is Senior Brewer. What do you really do here? A: Essentially, I am in charge of insuring that what we put into the fermenters […]
Meet Zach Miller, a Quality Lab Technician here at Victory Brewing Company. Q: How long have you worked for Victory? A: 7 months Q: Describe for us what you really do here at Victory. A: I propagate the yeast and do microbiological assessment of beer from the very beginning stages of production to when it […]
Next week, Scott Dietrich, the Director of Brewery Operation here at Victory Brewing Company will be heading to Washington for the annual hop harvest. He’s going to be blogging about his trip, so we thought you might like to get to know him before he starts. Q: Your title at Victory is Director of Brewery […]
In this month’s Meet Victory entry, we move from the brewhouse to the corporate offices, and introduce you to Kelly Thomas, Sales Administrator extraordinaire. It’s Kelly, a proud Wisconsin native, who handles all the nitty gritty legalese to make sure that our beer is allowed in the 29 different states where it’s served. Q: How […]
Last month, in our first entry in the Meet Victory series, we all learned a little more about Ron Barchet, co-founder and CEO of Victory Brewing Company. Now we would like to introduce you to Kevin McGovern, the Senior Cellar Brewer here at Victory. If you’re drinking a Victory beer right now, Kevin had a […]
Search the VBC Website
- Golden Monkey Sweet Chili Sauce August 5, 2016
- Air Drop Pils: A Hoppy Travelogue August 5, 2016
- Meet Victory: John Coleman July 25, 2016
- Vital IPA Braised Short Ribs, Sweet Corn Polenta and Grilled Summer Vegetables With Natural Reduction July 1, 2016
- Raising a Pint to Pops June 14, 2016
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Administrator: Hi Christian, We are not currently using Brewers C...
- David: primadonna: Prima Pils + Donnybrook Stout. Made by...
- Christian: Have you begun to use Brewers Clarex in any of you...
- Administrator: Hi Larry, That means that the HopDevil was born on...
- Administrator: Hi Mark, We're glad to hear you love the cans as ...