Meet Justin Brunda. He’s the one making sure our beer gets put into the kegs, bottles and trucks in order to bring Victory to you! Q: Your title at Victory is Director of Distribution Operations. What does that mean to the person who drinks Victory beer? A: I’m really just a pencil pusher. I deal [...]
Archive | Meet Victory RSS feed for this section
If you have ever made the trip to Downingtown and visited our brewpub, it’s quite possible that you’ve already met Matt. He is the Restaurant General Manager for Victory Brewing Company and is the guy responsible for your dining experience with us. He is the one developing exciting events, training and hiring our servers and [...]
Last month, you met our graphic goddess, Paula. As you learned, she is the beauty and brains behind a number of Victory’s elegant designs. Today, we introduce you to Clay Jenkins. He, along with our other brewers, is the muscle and mind behind the flavorful beers you have come to know and enjoy. Clay brewing [...]
Meet Paula Anderson, the Graphic Designer here at Victory Brewing Company. Q: How long have you worked for Victory? A: I have been here for a year and a month. Q: Describe for us what you really do here at Victory. A: I work on everything from keychains to labels to T-shirts to boxes to [...]
Meet Zach Miller, a Quality Lab Technician here at Victory Brewing Company. Q: How long have you worked for Victory? A: 7 months Q: Describe for us what you really do here at Victory. A: I propagate the yeast and do microbiological assessment of beer from the very beginning stages of production to when it [...]
Meet Adam Bartles, a Senior Brewer here at Victory Brewing Company. He’s one of the people who helps make the beer you love taste so good. Q: How long have you worked for Victory? A: I started on the second day of 2007. So four and a half years now. Q: What’s your favorite [...]
Next week, Scott Dietrich, the Director of Brewery Operation here at Victory Brewing Company will be heading to Washington for the annual hop harvest. He’s going to be blogging about his trip, so we thought you might like to get to know him before he starts. Q: Your title at Victory is Director of Brewery [...]
In this month’s Meet Victory entry, we move from the brewhouse to the corporate offices, and introduce you to Kelly Thomas, Sales Administrator extraordinaire. It’s Kelly, a proud Wisconsin native, who handles all the nitty gritty legalese to make sure that our beer is allowed in the 29 different states where it’s served. Q: How [...]
Last month, in our first entry in the Meet Victory series, we all learned a little more about Ron Barchet, co-founder and CEO of Victory Brewing Company. Now we would like to introduce you to Kevin McGovern, the Senior Cellar Brewer here at Victory. If you’re drinking a Victory beer right now, Kevin had a [...]
If you have been following our blog for any amount of time, you have gotten to know a handful of the wonderful Victory staffers who are hard at work to make your beer enjoyment possible. Victory’s president and co-founder, Bill Covaleski keeps you posted about his latest endeavors and travels. You met Berry and heard [...]
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory: Matt Couch February 25, 2014
- Quest for The People’s Pepper: 2014 Chili Challenge February 11, 2014
- Meet Victory: Andy Hoffman January 23, 2014
- Worlds Best Beer Blog: by Jordan Flinchum January 9, 2014
- Bottling Line Moves to Parkesburg January 3, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- New Details Added: Dark Intrigue Release Nov. 23 November 8, 2011
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi David! No, we will not be filling growlers befo...
- Victory Brewing Company: Not quite yet! Take a look at our latest update on...
- Greg T: Is the brewpub in Parkesburg open?...
- David: Will the Parksburg site fill Growlers (before the ...
- jerry cline: I hope that the plans include a canning line. Dow...