It’s time to meet our southern gentleman, Mr. Cameron Rollo. Cam is Area Sales Manager for Georgia, South Carolina and Tennessee, and he’s now heading up the National Accounts role. That means, not only is he responsible for stocking bars, restaurants and distributors throughout his territory, he is also working hard to get Victory beer […]
Archive | Meet Victory RSS feed for this section
Meet Marisa Egan, one of Victory’s Quality Lab Technicians. Her business card reads “Chemist,” though some may refer to her as a brewery nerd. Marisa’s job revolves around quality assurance. She analyzes beer and hops to make sure our customers are getting the most consistent, high quality product. Q: How long have you worked here […]
Meet Cameron Russell, Victory’s Great Lakes Sales Representative. He’s busy canvasing the territory of Ohio, Michigan and Indiana, helping our wholesalers do a better job of ensuring that our beer is readily available to the public in the freshest manner possible. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: 3 years and a few […]
Meet Ivy Hunter, Victory Brewing Company’s Merchandise Coordinator. If you are wearing a Victory shirt, she’s helping to keep you clothed! She’s also working on developing some fun, new food products…Stay tuned! Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: 7 yrs – I recently made a move from the restaurant to the […]
Meet Stephanie Meyer, Victory Brewing Company’s Western Area Sales Manager. If you’re in Texas, California or Colorado, she’s your go-to gal for all things Victory! She sees to it that our western friends get the beer. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: I’ve worked at Victory since June of 2011, so […]
Meet Diane Desiderio, our Restaurant General Manager. She makes sure that all food service operations are running smoothly and that the customers are consuming only awesome beer. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: About 14 years now. Q: What is the coolest thing about your job? And the worst? A: The […]
Meet The Dirty Firkins, Victory’s very own brewery band! Q: How long has Victory Brewing Company had a band? A: About 6 years now. We originally went by the Victory Brewer’s Blues. Q: How did you come up with the name Dirty Firkins? A: Jimmy Breeding saw a sign that labeled a pallet of firkins […]
Meet Dave Hindman, the Accounting Administrator here at Victory Brewing Company. He’s the guy who counts the money and keeps all of our financial ducks in a row. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: Almost 3 years. Q: What is the coolest thing about your job? And the worst? A: Working […]
Meet Jordan Sunseri, a Brewer here at Victory Brewing Company. Stationed mostly in our brewhouse, Jordan melds ingredients together to start the life of a beer. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: Three years. Q: What is the coolest thing about your job? And the worst? A: The coolest part of […]
By Bill Covaleksi You don’t have to fly too high in Philly foodie circles to run into Emilio Mignucci of DiBruno Bros. Totally at the epicenter of Philadelphia food culture, Emilio is the guy who lifted his grandparents’ adored little Italian market shop (along with cousin Bill) into a convenient and cozy culinary empire. This […]
Search the VBC Website
- A Victory for Sustainbility! April 22, 2016
- Prima Pils Poached Shrimp Flatbread April 16, 2016
- Follow RJ Around the World – European Edition April 12, 2016
- 3 Victory-Infused Brunch Recipes You Have to Create (HopDevil Bloody Mary Included!) March 26, 2016
- Creativity Across The Sea- Collaborating With Tokyo’s Devil Craft Brewery March 9, 2016
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Mike: Thanks, Can't wait....
- Administrator: Hi Brooke, The IBU for Summer Love is right around...
- Brooke Storms: why is there no IBU for Victory Summer Love and if...
- Administrator: Hi Doug, I'm happy to say yes! We should see St. ...
- Doug Geiger: Any word on an appearance by St, Boisterous in the...