Meet The Dirty Firkins, Victory’s very own brewery band! Q: How long has Victory Brewing Company had a band? A: About 6 years now. We originally went by the Victory Brewer’s Blues. Q: How did you come up with the name Dirty Firkins? A: Jimmy Breeding saw a sign that labeled a pallet of firkins […]
Archive | Meet Victory RSS feed for this section
Meet Dave Hindman, the Accounting Administrator here at Victory Brewing Company. He’s the guy who counts the money and keeps all of our financial ducks in a row. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: Almost 3 years. Q: What is the coolest thing about your job? And the worst? A: Working […]
Meet Jordan Sunseri, a Brewer here at Victory Brewing Company. Stationed mostly in our brewhouse, Jordan melds ingredients together to start the life of a beer. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: Three years. Q: What is the coolest thing about your job? And the worst? A: The coolest part of […]
By Bill Covaleksi You don’t have to fly too high in Philly foodie circles to run into Emilio Mignucci of DiBruno Bros. Totally at the epicenter of Philadelphia food culture, Emilio is the guy who lifted his grandparents’ adored little Italian market shop (along with cousin Bill) into a convenient and cozy culinary empire. This […]
Meet Betsy Benner, our Human Resources Administrator. Betsy works closely with the Victory management team to help identify and cultivate the Victory company culture and find the employees who help to keep that identity strong. The hiring process starts with Betsy. It’s her job to find the people who exhibit Victory values and the the […]
Meet Steve Gates, our Area Sales Manager for New Jersey and Delaware. Steve is the one working with wholesalers to ensure they order enough beer so that the beer doesn’t go out of stock. He also works with retailers to make sure they have a variety of Victory for you to buy at a location […]
Meet Tyler Wickstrom, our Plant Engineer. Tyler is responsible for making sure our brewing processes are as efficient as possible. He spends his days solving problems as well as improving and implementing new processes to keep the beer flowing. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: Almost two years now. Q: What […]
UPDATE – 8.6.12: Congratulations to Lauren Tamayo and all of the ladies who worked together to bring home the Women’s Team Pursuit silver medal at the 2012 Olympic games. We are inspired by your perseverance. What a Victory! — When the 2012 Olympic Games kick off this month, Victory Brewing Company will be part of […]
It’s time to meet another Victory superstar. Today, we introduce you to John Bair. Not only is John one of our brewers, he is also our Plant Safety and Training Manager. He’s keeping our staff safe while bringing our flavorful beers to you. Oh yah, and he dresses up as Santa Claus for our annual […]
Meet John Dykstra, a Senior Brewer here at Victory Brewing Company. He’s one of men in blue working hard to make the beer you love taste so good. Q: Your title is Senior Brewer. What do you really do here? A: Essentially, I am in charge of insuring that what we put into the fermenters […]
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory Brewing Company’s Chef de Cuisine, Owen Kolva December 30, 2014
- Meet Victory: Lauren Heald December 23, 2014
- 12 Days of December December 10, 2014
- 6 Wing Flavors to Try NOW at Victory December 8, 2014
- Share the Holiday Cheer – Great Gifts for the Beer Lover November 26, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Monster Mutant Mashups? October 14, 2010
- Madeline Rice: Nitro is a method of dispensing beer with nitrogen...
- Madeline Rice: Yes, Hop Ranch has a 5 month shelf life....
- Madeline Rice: Hi Mark! We do not date our kegs. The code you see...
- Mark A.: Do you date code your kegs? If so, how can the con...
- Andy: Hallelujah!!! Been waiting ages for this moment he...