Meet Steve Gates, our Area Sales Manager for New Jersey and Delaware. Steve is the one working with wholesalers to ensure they order enough beer so that the beer doesn’t go out of stock. He also works with retailers to make sure they have a variety of Victory for you to buy at a location […]
Archive | Meet Victory RSS feed for this section
Meet Tyler Wickstrom, our Plant Engineer. Tyler is responsible for making sure our brewing processes are as efficient as possible. He spends his days solving problems as well as improving and implementing new processes to keep the beer flowing. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: Almost two years now. Q: What […]
UPDATE – 8.6.12: Congratulations to Lauren Tamayo and all of the ladies who worked together to bring home the Women’s Team Pursuit silver medal at the 2012 Olympic games. We are inspired by your perseverance. What a Victory! — When the 2012 Olympic Games kick off this month, Victory Brewing Company will be part of […]
It’s time to meet another Victory superstar. Today, we introduce you to John Bair. Not only is John one of our brewers, he is also our Plant Safety and Training Manager. He’s keeping our staff safe while bringing our flavorful beers to you. Oh yah, and he dresses up as Santa Claus for our annual […]
Meet John Dykstra, a Senior Brewer here at Victory Brewing Company. He’s one of men in blue working hard to make the beer you love taste so good. Q: Your title is Senior Brewer. What do you really do here? A: Essentially, I am in charge of insuring that what we put into the fermenters […]
Meet Justin Brunda. He’s the one making sure our beer gets put into the kegs, bottles and trucks in order to bring Victory to you! Q: Your title at Victory is Director of Distribution Operations. What does that mean to the person who drinks Victory beer? A: I’m really just a pencil pusher. I deal […]
If you have ever made the trip to Downingtown and visited our brewpub, it’s quite possible that you’ve already met Matt. He is the Restaurant General Manager for Victory Brewing Company and is the guy responsible for your dining experience with us. He is the one developing exciting events, training and hiring our servers and […]
Last month, you met our graphic goddess, Paula. As you learned, she is the beauty and brains behind a number of Victory’s elegant designs. Today, we introduce you to Clay Jenkins. He, along with our other brewers, is the muscle and mind behind the flavorful beers you have come to know and enjoy. Clay brewing […]
Meet Paula Anderson, the Graphic Designer here at Victory Brewing Company. Q: How long have you worked for Victory? A: I have been here for a year and a month. Q: Describe for us what you really do here at Victory. A: I work on everything from keychains to labels to T-shirts to boxes to […]
Meet Zach Miller, a Quality Lab Technician here at Victory Brewing Company. Q: How long have you worked for Victory? A: 7 months Q: Describe for us what you really do here at Victory. A: I propagate the yeast and do microbiological assessment of beer from the very beginning stages of production to when it […]
Search the VBC Website
- 5 Victory Beer-Infused Products You Need to Try September 2, 2014
- Meet Victory: Johnny MacKay July 30, 2014
- Beer Week in Costa Rica? Yes, Please. July 9, 2014
- Breaking news…Victory Brewpub to open in Kennett Square! June 27, 2014
- Meet Victory: Jen Corrigan June 27, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Monster Mutant Mashups? October 14, 2010
- jameson: Wonderful news! Leesburg will be an excellent home...
- Andrew: that ship has sailed already...
- Richie H: These cheese spreads are out of this world. My per...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Wayne, Thanks for reaching out. We post all of ...
- Wayne A. Lester: That is only a mile from my home I want to work th...