In this month’s Meet Victory entry, we move from the brewhouse to the corporate offices, and introduce you to Kelly Thomas, Sales Administrator extraordinaire. It’s Kelly, a proud Wisconsin native, who handles all the nitty gritty legalese to make sure that our beer is allowed in the 29 different states where it’s served. Q: How […]
Archive | Meet Victory RSS feed for this section
Last month, in our first entry in the Meet Victory series, we all learned a little more about Ron Barchet, co-founder and CEO of Victory Brewing Company. Now we would like to introduce you to Kevin McGovern, the Senior Cellar Brewer here at Victory. If you’re drinking a Victory beer right now, Kevin had a […]
If you have been following our blog for any amount of time, you have gotten to know a handful of the wonderful Victory staffers who are hard at work to make your beer enjoyment possible. Victory’s president and co-founder, Bill Covaleski keeps you posted about his latest endeavors and travels. You met Berry and heard […]
Search the VBC Website
- Raising a Pint to Pops June 14, 2016
- 3 Beer-Infused Finger Foods to Whip Up for Your Spring & Summer Parties June 10, 2016
- A Victory for Sustainbility! April 22, 2016
- Prima Pils Poached Shrimp Flatbread April 16, 2016
- Follow RJ Around the World – European Edition April 12, 2016
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Administrator: Hi Tina, Moonglow is one of our favorites as well ...
- Tina B: Will Moonglow be back in August? My absolute favor...
- Administrator: Sean, We're glad you enjoyed our brewpub! Hope yo...
- Sean Sullivan: I was fortunate to be up there for a business trip...
- Bill Covaleski: Linda, thanks for writing us. The HopDevil agrees ...