Meet Betsy Benner, our Human Resources Administrator. Betsy works closely with the Victory management team to help identify and cultivate the Victory company culture and find the employees who help to keep that identity strong. The hiring process starts with Betsy. It’s her job to find the people who exhibit Victory values and the the […]
Archive | Meet Victory RSS feed for this section
Meet Steve Gates, our Area Sales Manager for New Jersey and Delaware. Steve is the one working with wholesalers to ensure they order enough beer so that the beer doesn’t go out of stock. He also works with retailers to make sure they have a variety of Victory for you to buy at a location […]
Meet Tyler Wickstrom, our Plant Engineer. Tyler is responsible for making sure our brewing processes are as efficient as possible. He spends his days solving problems as well as improving and implementing new processes to keep the beer flowing. Q: How long have you worked here at Victory? A: Almost two years now. Q: What […]
UPDATE – 8.6.12: Congratulations to Lauren Tamayo and all of the ladies who worked together to bring home the Women’s Team Pursuit silver medal at the 2012 Olympic games. We are inspired by your perseverance. What a Victory! — When the 2012 Olympic Games kick off this month, Victory Brewing Company will be part of […]
It’s time to meet another Victory superstar. Today, we introduce you to John Bair. Not only is John one of our brewers, he is also our Plant Safety and Training Manager. He’s keeping our staff safe while bringing our flavorful beers to you. Oh yah, and he dresses up as Santa Claus for our annual […]
Meet John Dykstra, a Senior Brewer here at Victory Brewing Company. He’s one of men in blue working hard to make the beer you love taste so good. Q: Your title is Senior Brewer. What do you really do here? A: Essentially, I am in charge of insuring that what we put into the fermenters […]
Meet Justin Brunda. He’s the one making sure our beer gets put into the kegs, bottles and trucks in order to bring Victory to you! Q: Your title at Victory is Director of Distribution Operations. What does that mean to the person who drinks Victory beer? A: I’m really just a pencil pusher. I deal […]
If you have ever made the trip to Downingtown and visited our brewpub, it’s quite possible that you’ve already met Matt. He is the Restaurant General Manager for Victory Brewing Company and is the guy responsible for your dining experience with us. He is the one developing exciting events, training and hiring our servers and […]
Last month, you met our graphic goddess, Paula. As you learned, she is the beauty and brains behind a number of Victory’s elegant designs. Today, we introduce you to Clay Jenkins. He, along with our other brewers, is the muscle and mind behind the flavorful beers you have come to know and enjoy. Clay brewing […]
Meet Paula Anderson, the Graphic Designer here at Victory Brewing Company. Q: How long have you worked for Victory? A: I have been here for a year and a month. Q: Describe for us what you really do here at Victory. A: I work on everything from keychains to labels to T-shirts to boxes to […]
Search the VBC Website
- Untappd: Drink Headwaters and #TasteVictory! September 2, 2015
- 4 Reasons to Hit Happy Hour at Victory Brewing Company August 31, 2015
- 5 Ways to Go Green with Victory Brewing Company August 20, 2015
- Meet Victory: Alexis Grieco July 29, 2015
- Meet Victory: Amy DePaoli July 1, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Victory Answers Your Questions October 4, 2012
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Jim! Yes! We are currently building our brewpub...
- Jim: Is there going to be a restaurant and pub at Parke...
- Tom K: Thanks for the reply! Maybe next year you can emu...
- Victory Brewing Company: Hi Tom! Thanks for your patience. Because of healt...
- Tom K: Hi Team 24 hours to event. Still working on it...