Victory RELUCTANTLY explores the art of mixing beers. It’s October and that means two things. Phillies post season baseball and Halloween. While we celebrate the Phightins every day, we thought this year we would throw a little treat into our bag of tricks. It’s no secret that ever since Bill and Ron started producing beer there have been Mad Beer […]
Archive | Moonglow Weizenbock RSS feed for this section
Here we are in early March, after brewing and fermenting some fun and interesting beers. The beer styles we envisioned brewing are now all fermented and beginning their next leg of their journey to Chicago. We were very happy with the results in the brewhouse—we hit our target temperatures, gravities, oxygenation and even our yeast cell counts went as planned.
The final recipes included the following beers and qualities:
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory: Kevin Barrett March 25, 2015
- Meet Victory: Kevin Downs February 27, 2015
- The 2015 Chili Challenge February 26, 2015
- 19 Things You Might Not Know About Victory February 15, 2015
- We <3 Beer (and Valentine’s Day) February 12, 2015
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- Monster Mutant Mashups? October 14, 2010
- Melany Chepow: Love Yoga at Victory! Wish you had it monthly, ev...
- Andrew: Any idea of when we can expect this on shelves? Ba...
- Madeline Rice: Hi Pat! Thanks for reaching out. Yes, we do sell k...
- PatFarrell: Hi, I live in the Downingtown, Pa area near Victo...
- Madeline Rice: Hi! Yes, European shelf life is one year. Cheers!...