When I was growing up we always had one neighbor who pulled a wagon with him as he took his children trick-or-treating. As a youngin’ I was too preoccupied with my quest for candy to pay much attention to what was he was lugging. I just assumed he might need to tote some candy when […]
Archive | Pairing RSS feed for this section
About this time last year we shared with everyone our picks for pairing Thanksgiving Dinner and Victory beer, but for 2010 we wanted to take it one step further. This year we asked our acclaimed Brewpub chefs to compile their secret recipes featuring Victory beer. As soon as we saw what they put together we […]
For the full Storm King experience listen to SK Radio with your next Storm King Stout. Anyone out there remember when Storm King Stout was just a seasonal beer? Released in October, it was welcomed by all when the ‘crisp’ nights’ of autumn turned downright cold and Storm King cast some inner light to challenge […]
In case you missed it, we hosted a Tweetup here at Victory on December 28. The event was a fascinating exchange of ideas and wisdom ignited by creative souls who come to give, not take. The event brought out some heavy Twitter mavens (see below). All of this creative giving is really having a positive […]
Victory in Vermont week continues with a Vermont Cheese and Victory Beer pairing with Head Brewer and Co-Founder Bill Covaleski and host of the popular Here For The Beer show Amy Brady at her cozy Forty Putney Rd Bed and Breakfast in Brattleboro Vermont. The combination of two artisians at the the top of their […]
Sometimes you view an item on a menu and a train wreck of ingredients and influences rolls in your mind as your stomach turns in empathetic reflex. I had a much milder reaction when I read “Maine Sea Urchin and Toasted Nori Risotto, Bonito Yuzu Emulsion” on the Victory beer pairing menu devised by Nectar’s […]
Yeah, we totally thought the same thing. Beets and Beer?! Not a good idea, right? Well, as it turns out from this great food pairing video shot at the Buckeye Beer Engine by our friend @chimney23 (Timothy Ingalls) it’s doesn’t look half bad, especially when that beer is a Victory Whirlwind Witbier. Here’s what Timothy […]
Search the VBC Website
- Meet Victory: Lauren Heald December 23, 2014
- 12 Days of December December 10, 2014
- 6 Wing Flavors to Try NOW at Victory December 8, 2014
- Share the Holiday Cheer – Great Gifts for the Beer Lover November 26, 2014
- Meet Victory: Steph Hoffmeier November 21, 2014
- Difficult Decision June 22, 2011
- More Victory to Love March 20, 2012
- You Ask, We Answer June 28, 2011
- You’re Invited: Red Wednesday November 8, 2012
- New Details Added: Dark Intrigue Release Nov. 23 November 8, 2011
- Seamus: This is the day I look forward to all year!!!! Th...
- IPA: The honey barbeque is fantastic.....believe me, yo...
- Madeline Rice: Hey Dan! Earth & Flame is hitting Western PA n...
- Dan: Any chance of Earth & Flame making it to distr...
- Madeline Rice: Because of the limited quantity, there will not be...